Home
F-T-W? Uhhhh? Ummmm? I don't know.... Paintball gun?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yup, shooting pepper balls.
Cool. I want one!
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Frozen for trouble makers. ... 😂
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
F-T-W? Uhhhh? Ummmm? I don't know.... Paintball gun?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Those guns are loaded with pepper balls. When they hit, the projectile explodes and spreads a pepper spray type chemical.

You beat me to it.
I think I had those in a Chinese restaurant once-- gave me the runs something fierce.
Originally Posted by shaman
I think I had those in a Chinese restaurant once-- gave me the runs something fierce.

Were they served on a poo-poo platter?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

When me and my two siblings were little kids, we'd always want the Poo-Poo (actually Pupu) platter at the Chinese restaurant because of how hilarious we thought the dish's name was. We just wanted a chance to say Poo-Poo to the waiter.
When newlyweds I'd take my Filipina wife to an authentic Chinese restaurant in Portland to enjoy some tasty critters and I'd do my best ma-king foon and it quack hir wup. She said she didn't know we did that in the US ALSO.

Gotta think a pepper ball gun would be fun, for a while, likely to piss someone off though I'd imagine.
They are a little spendy, but legal for civilian use.

DPD has some "sniper" pepper ball gun, they can hit a trouble maker in the chest from 100 yards.
When newlyweds I'd take my Filipina wife to an authentic Chinese restaurant in Portland to enjoy some tasty critters and I'd do my best ma-king foon and it quack hir wup. She said she didn't know we did that in the US ALSO.Gotta think a pepper ball gun would be fun, for a while, likely to piss someone off though I'd imagine.

Your wife and or her family do traditional Pilipino food?
When newlyweds I'd take my Filipina wife to an authentic Chinese restaurant in Portland to enjoy some tasty critters and I'd do my best ma-king foon and it quack hir wup. She said she didn't know we did that in the US ALSO.Gotta think a pepper ball gun would be fun, for a while, likely to piss someone off though I'd imagine.

Heck no! She got the cutes but was too dang stubborn to learn from mama! Poor girl can't hardly survive without my culinary expertise! LOL

Heck no! She got the cutes but was too dang stubborn to learn from mama! Poor girl can't hardly survive without my culinary expertise! LOL

Im sorry. LOL🤪😁

Im gonna be pissed if the local Filipino Festival is canceled this year.

Im in a severe Lumpia, Seafood Pancit, Chicken Adobo and Cascaron deficit.
Man, that sound good! Hope they have it... This fuggin virus chit is getting old.
When newlyweds I'd take my Filipina wife to an authentic Chinese restaurant in Portland to enjoy some tasty critters and I'd do my best ma-king foon and it quack hir wup. She said she didn't know we did that in the US ALSO.

Gotta think a pepper ball gun would be fun, for a while, likely to piss someone off though I'd imagine.

The powder inside the projectile is an irritant and can cause people to disperse a little quicker, but the primary source of compliance is from the pain you receive when you get shot with one 115 times.

They hurt.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

That follows 4-8 `hours later.
Originally Posted by deflave

The powder inside the projectile is an irritant and can cause people to disperse a little quicker, but the primary source of compliance is from the pain you receive when you get shot with one 115 times.

They hurt.

But rate of fire doesn't matter.
Don't forget that.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

DPD has some "sniper" pepper ball gun, they can hit a trouble maker in the chest from 100 yards.

......... That must be the Creedmoor variant.

But rate of fire doesn't matter.
Don't forget that.

I never seen a full auto.
Originally Posted by 22250rem

......... That must be the Creedmoor variant.

Probably an FN.

They have bismuth in the nose of the projectile.

They can kill you and turn bones into baby powder.
We had an FN303 that was pretty accurate out to 50 yards. I almost got to shoot a guy with it but just as I was taking the safety off I told him "this is gonna hurt" and he said "phouk it" and threw his knife down. Compliance but no joy. frown

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
We had an FN303 that was pretty accurate out to 50 yards. I almost got to shoot a guy with it but just as I was taking the safety off I told him "this is gonna hurt" and he said "phouk it" and threw his knife down. Compliance but no joy. frown

kwg

Hahaha
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Better luck next time.
Don't some of those pepper balls also have a persistent UV dye in them than can be detected with a black light when "all the usual suspects" get rounded up after the fact?
Jerry
© 24hourcampfire