Home

Interesting interactive map put together by the Heritage Foundation. Click on a dot. Bottom of page shows some data on the incident and the media report.

Defensive Gun Uses in the U.S.
tag

This somewhat disagrees with the argument of the anti gunners. Wyoming, I think, has the highest per/capital gun ownership..... yet didn’t get a “dot”! Maybe there’s a bit more respect/tolerance, when there’s a likelihood that the other party is armed! memtb
That one dot over Boise was a lady from California in the foothills who shot a coyote attacking her Shih Tzu...
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That one dot over Boise was a lady from California in the foothills who shot a coyote attacking her Shih Tzu...

FYI,
The attached info says it was a home invasion shooting if interested................
Originally Posted by memtb

This somewhat disagrees with the argument of the anti gunners. Wyoming, I think, has the highest per/capital gun ownership..... yet didn’t get a “dot”! Maybe there’s a bit more respect/tolerance, when there’s a likelihood that the other party is armed! memtb
I noticed that too. Other states with high per capita ownership also have fewer incidents overall.....Montana, Idaho, Alaska, Utah, SD, ND, etc.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

"Boise woman fires shot at man trying to break into her home "

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article230531089.html
© 24hourcampfire