Home
A lovely day in Iowa today, we had about ten days of a slow soaker rain. A north wind today that dried things nicely.

Sunny and just flat out gorgeous day.

How'd the day go for you good folks?
Didn't fully reach us 'til late in the day over this way.
Little breezy but it stayed in the 80's today.

Sure could use some measurable rain fall.
Rain again today. About like every day for the last 2 months. 10 day forecast is clear for once.
I had to run a new pickup to Dubuque Iowa. I left Ankeny at 7:00 a.m. sharp and 20 miles east of Des Moines, I hit the rain and fog and I was in it most of the way to Dubuque. ON the way back I ran out of it at the Grinnell exit. Once back in Ankeny it was mostly clear. 3 hours and 15 minutes each way.

kwg
Off the phone with a good friend in Ontario, free call on Google voice, thank you Denton.

So fa-ar, no negative posts from the anti kumbaya crowd. Let's keep the good cheer going.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A lovely day in Iowa today, we had about ten days of a slow soaker rain. A north wind today that dried things nicely.

Sunny and just flat out gorgeous day.

How'd the day go for you good folks?

I mowed that damn grass,.....again.
laugh
And by the way,....if you're looking for a "cheerful" place,...this ain't Mr. Roger's fuggin' neighborhood.

It should be obvious to you by now.
Bristol, look at it this way, you were mowing grass, not staring at the grass roots.
I'm looking at it the way somebody looks at it when the grass is growing an inch and a half a day and my lawn mower is making noises that it's not supposed to make.

They don't give them damn zero turn mowers away, yanno.
Nice today, we had a couple of turd floaters yesterday. It washed out my driveway as bad as Hurricane Harvey did.
Good mowing the green grass Bristoe, and a kind thanks to all that responded.

Sleep the sleep of the just kind folks.
© 24hourcampfire