Home
I plugged my daughter's old travel trailer into my 2005 Silverado, and the entire headlight and park light circuit went permantely Dark. No HL or TL. I checked all the hi and lo hl fuses and swapped relays, and still nothing.

Where should I look?
Originally Posted by windridge
I plugged my daughter's old travel trailer into my 2005 Silverado, and the entire headlight and park light circuit went permantely Dark. No HL or TL. I checked all the hi and lo hl fuses and swapped relays, and still nothing.

Where should I look?

At the Ford dealership?

Just kidding... I couldn't resist. smile
Posted By: RDW Re: 2005 Silverado Headlight Help - 05/29/20
There are fuses in the PDC under the hood and also in the side of the dash in a small panel visible when you open the door, did you check those fuses?

Edit, that may not be the case for your 05, it's 07-13 and I have a '10.

IF you happen to have an owner's manual, check it. There should be diagrams of every fuse block location as well as what circuit each fuse controls. There are (usually) 2, 3 and sometimes 4 different fuse block locations. YouTube can be your friend, too.

Ain't nuthin simple anymore . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-UT7bszqpA
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by windridge

Where should I look?

At the Ford dealership?

Just kidding... I couldn't resist. smile

Election year, call out threads, COVID, riots, and you gotta get a Ford vs Chevy thread going? I can't take anymore! laugh
I checked all the fuses both places already. I just now swapped a relay with my 2003 Suburban and got lights. Thanks for the replies.
© 24hourcampfire