Home
Posted By: Slope77 Grand Forks Officer Killed - 05/29/20
https://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news...d-with-2-counts-of-murder-570872061.html

The deceased officer was also a national guardsman and father of an infant, if I recall correctly from another article.

Given the “big news” right now, perhaps this provides some perspective. For some reason, I don’t anticipate a lot of rioting, looting, and arson to be going on In Grand Forks the next several days. Blue porch lights are the plan.

Maybe Sharpton and Jackson can swing up to Grand Forks after they leave Minneapolis and tell the community how black culture enriches all of our lives and that diversity is our strength
Posted By: Slope77 Re: Grand Forks Officer Killed - 05/29/20
Somebody should have kneeled on that f*^%er’s neck a long time ago.
RIP to the officer and the other victim.
Posted By: ribka Re: Grand Forks Officer Killed - 05/29/20
Be a lot celebrating today of another dead cop on here by the usual hysterical ignorant cop hating goofballs like 700H
No riots in ND?

Perp....

[Linked Image from media.graytvinc.com]
No, no riots.

In Minneapolis a black man was killed by the cops after he was detained for committing a crime. And from the looks of things, his death was probably wrong. In Grand Forks, we had a white cop killed by a black criminal, while simply doing his job. Maybe if we had fewer black criminals there would be less killing all the way around.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Grand Forks Officer Killed - 05/29/20
RIP SA Holte! I wonder if the perp was a felon and prohibited from owning firearms?
I don’t have the details in front of me, but he had a long history of trouble.
Rest in Peace little brother.
© 24hourcampfire