Home
One of my favorite standup routines of his. His comments on Minnesota is ironic
Chris Rock is a national treasure.

It’s true
He was good in bad boys.
Appearances indicate he's one of the most logical black folks around. Another thinking moment, a PSA.

Originally Posted by Irving_D

This ought to be a documentary. The visuals of the reaction of the black folk in the audience is telling.
Nailed IT !!!

He’s a funny MoFo !
Originally Posted by gunzo
Appearances indicate he's one of the most logical black folks around. Another thinking moment, a PSA.

That video is great, but I have to say, the MLK quote at the end is even better.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Nailed IT !!!

He’s a funny MoFo !

2nd to Chappelle.

Who will be the first douche to say “no way I’m disabling Adblock to see that”
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
He was good in bad boys.

We really need a satire font.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Who will be the first douche to say “no way I’m disabling Adblock to see that”

Whatchu talkin bout Willis ! 😜
He just did a presser with our Gov.
https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/cuomo-shows-cluelessness-with-chris-rock-rosie-perez-cameos/
24 years later and it all still holds true smile
Bravo Mr. Rock !
He is one of the few people that could say this. To bad we can't talk the truth about low expectation Americans without being racists. To much money and to many votes playing race cards and dumbing down America. It would be awfull to teach ethics, responsibility and accountability in school and then lead by example. To easy to backslide and now we have changed backsliding from failure to an accepted culture.
I nominate Jeff Foxworthy to do a companion bit about wiggers. If you ride around in a piss green 1991 Caprice with a $4000 set of wheels on it with your pants hanging down around your azz, blaring rap music and are of the caucasian persuasion..........you might be a wigger. I'm sure he could come up with something.

Wiggers are the absolute worst.
If a wigger votes for Biden, does that make him black?
That is some funny [bleep] right there!
TAG
Remember seeing this not long after it was released on VHS. Buddy and I are howling watching it. Buddy’s mom walks in after listening from the other room with a look on her face like someone’s holding a plate of schidt under her nose and asks why he has to say “that N word” so much.

“Bring the Pain” has aged very well...except for the Prince and Kirby Puckett refernce. They both ded like Roy.
They like to keep it real, real dumb
Originally Posted by gunzo
Originally Posted by Irving_D

This ought to be a documentary. The visuals of the reaction of the black folk in the audience is telling.

Tarqueen, I Shooter, Paul B, Dutch and le Roy and others dont laugh at funny truths.
Funny [bleep] there. Spot on.
© 24hourcampfire