Home
The efficiency of the stealing was very impressive here. They were able to quickly pick it dry and also at the same time mourn the tragic loss of Mr. Floyd.

It's amazing what they can accomplish when they all work together. Dixie cotton growers used to take advantage of that fact some time back.

Now I know why covid masks are so important.

What an ingenious plan.
Had I known things were going to get this bad, I would have picked my own cotton...
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Had I known things were going to get this bad, I would have picked my own cotton...

You got that right. Ezra and Deuteronomy tell us not to import heathens to intermingle with our children and the curse HE would send if we did. Guess HE keeps HIS word.
George would've wanted them to have nice things......
Prior to my retirement move to my present location I lived in a county where the primary industry is AGRICULTURE. Agriculture for crying out loud folks We're not talking the mean streets of an inner city here !!!! There were 20 murders in the county that year. Pay attention here my friends. 21 arrests made in connection with same and 20 of those being negro individuals.

TWENTY

They are an inherently violent group and all the woe is us crap is just that. CRAP.
Originally Posted by RAS
The efficiency of the stealing was very impressive here. They were able to quickly pick it dry and also at the same time mourn the tragic loss of Mr. Floyd.

More Karma coming to visit. Portland too made it's own bed by allowing the ANTIFA fahqs to run amok. Let them reap the evil they've sown.
See a lot of white people in there, "Protesting" a death in Minnesota?
To be fair, Louis Vuitton doesn't stack and pack like, say Walmart or Target. Very little merchandise as compared to other stores, so it wouldn't take long to move a few items. Bare bones pick out the Target or Walmart -that's impressive.

All for the memory of a fallen American....
Wonder how the gun sales are going, in all of these cities that are holding 'celebration of life memorial riots'................................
Where is the social distancing??

Will there be a huge spike in Covid cases now?

On a more serious note; Anyone up to looting at Cabela's or Scheel's ?

Nothing worth looting in our local mall! smile
Resale value is much better on Louis Vuitton than Walmart!
I've got schit they can (try to) steal. Matter of fact, I'll leave my garage door open and the front door unlocked. smile
Maybe they were mad LV not deemed essential.....
Gawd that would’ve been the perfect rat trap for a backpack detonation.
Originally Posted by Hancock27

In truth, this has little to do with Minnesota and is just a continuation of the Occupy Wall Street protests from 10 years ago.

Same protesters, same instigators, just different signs and a different election year.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

In truth, this has little to do with Minnesota and is just a continuation of the Occupy Wall Street protests from 10 years ago.

Same protesters, same instigators, just different signs and a different election year.

Bingo!
Don’t be so tough on them, maybe this is what they need to lift up their spirits a little. Going to KFC with a $3000 handbag, it’ll make them feel like the part of society.
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
Where is the social distancing??

Will there be a huge spike in Covid cases now?

On a more serious note; Anyone up to looting at Cabela's or Scheel's ?

Nothing worth looting in our local mall! smile

If the looters get Covid, I’m ok with that.
Nothing says I am protesting police brutality like looting the Louis Vutton store. They all must feel so much better now.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

probably something to that.....
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Prior to my retirement move to my present location I lived in a county where the primary industry is AGRICULTURE. Agriculture for crying out loud folks We're not talking the mean streets of an inner city here !!!! There were 20 murders in the county that year. Pay attention here my friends. 21 arrests made in connection with same and 20 of those being negro individuals.

TWENTY

They are an inherently violent group and all the woe is us crap is just that. CRAP.

Sadly, FACTS don’t mean squat. It’s all about emotion driven MSM lies. Oddly, On a gun and hunting site we have members who support these lies. WTF
Originally Posted by muffin
Wonder how the gun sales are going, in all of these cities that are holding 'celebration of life memorial riots'................................

All the stores I've seen have pulled them off the shelves and locked them up.
Originally Posted by bucktail
Originally Posted by muffin

All the stores I've seen have pulled them off the shelves and locked them up.

Or pulled off the shelves and the customer were filling out the 4473's.....
My wife has been scouring Louis Vuitton sales on Ebay from Portland sellers for hours.
What a wonderful, heart felt way to honor Saint George.
We be KANGS and schit!

Lol.
Thieves are thieves, no matter their race, religion, location, or age. These cretins are nothing more than common thieves.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Thieves are thieves, no matter their race, religion, location, or age. These cretins are nothing more than common thieves.

L.W.

There it is, speaks volumes of those who choose to participate in these things.

Meanwhile, I'm recalling the LA riots, when three Christians who saw Reginald Denny in the process of being beaten to death right on camera jjsut down the street, took it upon themselves to go out through the mobs and rescue him.
They have to have something nice to wear to Georges funeral
© 24hourcampfire