Good

Let's hope Portland follows.

Downwind folks will be high
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by windridge
Good

No need to hope....It will happen.

Portland’s Mayor is a gutless Antifa loving, Liberal cûnt.

😎

PS,

They can take the city...Hopefully all the pussy Portland living, gunowner wannabe’s will vote correctly in 2020 after all their favorite Sushi restaurants and handcrafted beer establishments are blazed....Idiots, all.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
WORD.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Cough cough....
Posted By: Steve Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Good

No need to hope....It will happen.

Portland’s Mayor is a gutless Antifa loving, Liberal cûnt.

Yep.
Posted By: HawkI Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
I know that news surprises the hell out of me....

At least everyone quit talking about the COVID bs.

I thought all of these liberal douchebags were making everyone stay at home? They're phugged if they are, since they're schidding on the ones that were supposed to enforce it! whistle
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Burning businesses in Eugene too
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Burning businesses in Eugene too

That's going to smell.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
So...

If the Dindus burn all the liberal Meccas to the ground, where dey gonna go?
Their issue is with the 'burbs.

All them upscale honkies that earn money, keeping 'em down. Except the kids from the burbs, who are down with the struggle against their parents. The ones who won't even force the worthless bastards to mow the lawn....
Mowin lawns is field work! That's slavery!
Posted By: smithrjd Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Yep, strange times indeed.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Let er RIP, all demotard controlled chitholes need cleansed by fire!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Posted By: watch4bear Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Good

this
Posted By: hanco Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
We are headed to Anarchy!
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Let it burn
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by HawkI

Fugcking high school for me right there.

We don't need no water... Let the MFer burn.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Also FUGCK Seattle. Glad I left when I did. Kudos to friends still there.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Funny stuff man, liberal cities
Posted By: bearhuntr Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by HawkI
Their issue is with the 'burbs.

All them upscale honkies that earn money, keeping 'em down. Except the kids from the burbs, who are down with the struggle against their parents. The ones who won't even force the worthless bastards to mow the lawn....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Everyone told to go home at 5. Bet that's working like a charm.
Posted By: SeanD Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Wow. Guys on here actually want to see our cities destroyed.

Sad.
Posted By: reivertom Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Do you guys get a little giddy when Leftists turn on Leftists?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
So...

If the Dindus burn all the liberal Meccas to the ground, where dey gonna go?

Texas 😁😂
Posted By: stevelyn Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Posted By: stevelyn Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by SeanD

Sad.

They're just reaping a harvest of evil that they sowed.
Posted By: akasparky Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20

Sad.

Many of the angry old men here just love to wallow in it when this kinda schit happens.
Most were barely done basking in the glory of the two rednecks that killed the jogger dude and now we have this, it's like a win, win for them....they love it.
Posted By: hookeye Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Nice n quiet in my burg.
All the thugs must be down in Indy tearin chit up.
Posted By: hookeye Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Ever been to a G Clinton P Funk show?
Hippies and blacks stink up the whole venue.
Horrendous BO.

We left.

Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
LOL
Posted By: Shag Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20

Sad.

No worries man it's all part of the process.. Hopefully soon there will be a million dead rioters. Karma is a bitch especially when you phuucckk with Mother Liberty
Posted By: byd Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Now they need to move down to Olympia !!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20

Sad.

They stopped being our cities long ago. They are the slave holders now. We are the slaves. We pay the bill to keep the violent hives of Afreakan bees alive. We foot the bill for those who want us and our civilization to die.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by byd
Now they need to move down to Olympia !!

DC
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by akasparky

Sad.

Many of the angry old men here just love to wallow in it when this kinda schit happens.
Most were barely done basking in the glory of the two rednecks that killed the jogger dude and now we have this, it's like a win, win for them....they love it.

Two rednecks killed the jogger dude?? Really???

Get you facts straight.

How much more burning when the cops and rednecks are Acquitted? Look at ZImmerman, Rodney King, Freddy Grey, all the others..
Posted By: arkypete Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
What's the down side?
Posted By: MickeyD Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Proudly brought to a town near you by George Soros and Company.
This ones for you George...🖕
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Downside is simple, when the liberal fugtard politicians who allowed this to happen tell the rest of us to help pay for it. What are the rest of us out if they shoot the rioters and looters who are doing the arson in their path?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Sad.

They stopped being our cities long ago. They are the slave holders now. We are the slaves. We pay the bill to keep the violent hives of Afreakan bees alive. We foot the bill for those who want us and our civilization to die.

Would you cheer if all the folks that own businesses and work in these cities were killed too? Or are you only hoping for property damage and total destruction of businesses in these far away “leftist” chitholes?

Maybe they will take out Boeing, Nike, Intel, Amazon, etc. Will you cheer after, you foot the bill, right?
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
It's not the businesses in the cities that are the problem. It's the city governments.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20

Sad.

Would you cheer if all the folks that own businesses and work in these cities were killed too? Or are you only hoping for property damage and total destruction of businesses in these far away “leftist” chitholes?

Maybe they will take out Boeing, Nike, Intel, Amazon, etc. Will you cheer after, you foot the bill, right?

I couldn't care less about Seattle, Portland, or the Communists who live there,...or the companies who choose to fuel their economies by setting up shop in those cities.

They deserve to degrade to the level of Baltimore and Detroit and the residents deserve to be too poverty stricken to move away and spread their cancer elsewhere,
Posted By: ribka Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20

Sad.

Based on their left wing political donations I would have no issues with Nike and Amazon being destroyed.
Posted By: Terry_M Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20

Sad.

You think any of those businesses give a good Go* Da*n about the USA or you? They all produce their products for pennies in Communist countries and push the Commie agenda here to keep their puppet masters happy. Let it all burn down. If the rioters come to my town they will be handled appropriately and sent on their way. Those liberal bastions are reaping the crop the sowed. It's healthy to let dead and rotted material burn to make room for healthier new growth. This will serve as a real awakening to all the anti-2A folks as to why you need to be armed and how your personal safety is your personal responsibility. Good news all around.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Sad.

I couldn't care less about Seattle, Portland, or the Communists who live there,...or the companies who choose to fuel their economies by setting up shop in those cities.

They deserve to degrade to the level of Baltimore and Detroit and the residents deserve to be too poverty stricken to move away and spread their cancer elsewhere,

Funny, To hear you go on and on about the west coast, I would have thought Kentucky would be immune from all this. How's this so?

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/F...nd-on-downtown-Louisville-570900461.html
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Sad.

Funny, To hear you go on and on about the west coast, I would have thought Kentucky would be immune from all this. How's this so?

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/F...nd-on-downtown-Louisville-570900461.html

Louisville serves a purpose in Kentucky. It's the state's Negro magnet.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's not the businesses in the cities that are the problem. It's the city governments.

And who votes for the people who create the city governments?

P
Kentucky is 8.4% Negro. Louisville is 33% Negro.
Oh please. Go on, tell us more. I seem to recall how you said your state would never put up something like this. "But that's just Louisville." Pretty f'ing weak.
Oh please. Go on, tell us more. I seem to recall how you said your state would never put up something like this. "But that's just Louisville." Pretty f'ing weak.

Louisville has always been a schitthole. I've never said any different and I couldn't care less what happens to either Louisville *or* Lexington.
You seem to always be all over the threads about Portland and Seattle. Never seem to mention the shit going on in your own backyard. Strange...
You seem to always be all over the threads about Portland and Seattle. Never seem to mention the shit going on in your own backyard. Strange...

Serial killers from the Pacific Coast:

https://psuvanguard.com/the-list-of-pacific-northwest-serial-killers-youve-been-dying-for/
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Seattle pretty much deserves to be burned out. The citizens there have supported our domestic enemies for generations. Their chickens have come home to roost.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Just as long as they keep paying into Social Security.......then lets burn it down.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

And who votes for the people who create the city governments?
P

Between our high tech industry and the aerospace industry, namely Boeing, there are a lot of doe-eyed 20-30 yr old geeks with unrealistic, utopian dreams and ZERO real world experience. They idolize people like Gates, Jobs, Bezos, Zuckerberg, and any other douchebags that promises them the moon in return for supporting and selling their country and their soul to the liberals. I just can’t get too worked up about those that are crying and screaming over the situation they’ve created. Get 20 miles or more out of Seattle and it’s quite a different world. We’re about 65 miles northwest of Seattle and since we don’t watch the news I had no idea what was happening in the city, I heard it here first. 😁

Like most states Washington is no different. Our cities are ruled by communists and homos who don’t follow the laws or even common sense for that matter while our rural areas (most of the state is rural) suffer the consequences of liberal policies. The liberals rule by emotion and white guilt fuels their animosity. They blame whitey for everything and absolve the criminal element, especially the black criminal element of any wrongdoing because it’s more politically expedient for them to fan the flames of hatred and racial divisions than it is to hold criminals responsible.

I’ve grown up in Washington and for that I’m thankful. It’s a beautiful state that had endless opportunities for outdoor recreation. We can hunt Blacktail, Mule Deer, Whitetail, Rocky Mountain and Roosevelt elk, moose, goats, Desert, California and Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep.....that’s just our big game opportunities. We’re in the Pacific flyway so waterfowl hunting can be great. We can hunt pheasant, Mountain quail and California quail, chukar, Hungarian partridge, spruce, blue and ruffed grouse. Then there’s saltwater fishing! All 5 salmon species, steelhead, halibut, lingcod, various species of rockfish and when summer comes and the currents are favorable we get some interesting warm water gamefish like Albacore tuna, Yellowtail and on rare occasions Marlin. I’ve never seen one caught here but have a high school friend that runs a big charter boat out of Westport and he occasionally spots them on the surface, usually during a strong El Niño year. From coastal rainforest to high desert and everything in between Washington enjoys a biological diversity that most other states don’t.

With all the opportunity here for the outdoorsman it’s a shame that our state has become what it’s become. I pray that the pendulum swings back to the right because it’s obvious that the liberal road we’ve been on leads to a dead end. I feel bad for the conservatives that are stuck in the city. I pray that in my lifetime I’ll see that once beautiful city, a city surrounded by mountains (real mountains), situated on the Puget Sound and flanked by Lake Washington and Lake Union. Ferries are part of life and the daily commute for many people, they’re also a beautiful and relaxing way to spend a half hour or so of your morning commute drinking coffee and reading the paper. Life in this state ain’t bad but it could be better. I think we’ll eventually see a nationwide “reset”, perhaps after Civil War part 2. A reset is precisely what is needed to fix the damage that 30++ years of liberal policies have wrought on our beautiful state.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
There's such a fine line between French Roast and burnt. eek
Posted By: ERK Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Well we could bring marshmallows and feed the homeless. Ed k
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Between our high tech industry and the aerospace industry, namely Boeing, there are a lot of doe-eyed 20-30 yr old geeks with unrealistic, utopian dreams and ZERO real world experience. They idolize people like Gates, Jobs, Bezos, Zuckerberg, and any other douchebags that promises them the moon in return for supporting and selling their country and their soul to the liberals. I just can’t get too worked up about those that are crying and screaming over the situation they’ve created.
Aces, they are the epitome of the word "progressive". That are the same educated idiots that popularized Malthus, phrenology, Peak Oil and Global Warming.

Sean, These cities have been sowing the wind for a long time. "I told you so" is a dish best served cold.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
I hate seeing this happening to any city in the USA but that behavior that has been nurtured, allowed, appeased and even encouraged over the years, is coming home to roost.

These cities will not learn anything from this. That’s the pitiful part and that makes it hard to sympathize with.
So conservatives and leftists are on the same side. Burn it all. The collateral damage Is a minor and unimportant detail.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
The collateral damage Is a minor and unimportant detail.

C'mon; they've been labeled terrorists. We just got one step closer to the gulags
Posted By: fester Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Hopefully it’s a eye opening, waking up detail for some......
Originally Posted by ERK
Well we could bring marshmallows and feed the homeless. Ed k

That's funny.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
What are the rest of us out if they shoot the rioters and looters who are doing the arson in their path?

City attorney fees and other court costs, prison costs for anyone convicted of shooting the dirtbags without proper justification, you name it. More riots to follow, I'd guess.

This whole deal is loose/loose, except for the looters making liberals look worse and worse to the moderates.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by fester
Hopefully it’s a eye opening, waking up detail for some......

Maybe for a few who can actually rationalize events ... but the bliss ninnies will not. They are hard wired to their Marxist Socialist beliefs and will not change.

L.W.
So conservatives and leftists are on the same side. Burn it all. The collateral damage Is a minor and unimportant detail.
No, Conservatives don't want anything to burn. We just won't risk our lives to put it out. Progressives own this mess lock, stock & barrel. They can get their "superior ideology" in gear and fix it themselves. So far, they've been doing a horrible job.

You won't like it when Conservatives decide to fix it anyway cause it's gonna look a lot like Pinochet or Franco.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Hahaha!

Yeah....you conservatives gonna ship em all back.....them strawberry picking Messicans too!
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Hey Jim,

Yall got some room there for some Californians dont ya?
Posted By: ribka Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Yeah....you conservatives gonna ship em all back.....them strawberry picking Messicans too!

I spent the s summer between 8th and 9th grade picking strawberries.
Nahhhh....

This Montfucky left Montana for California.....

I do miss Montana......
Posted By: flintlocke Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
Aces an eights nailed it for me. I don't know much about cities, but I lament Seattle's conversion to a liberal hellhole. I was introduced to Seattle in the 60's when I was based there for Puget Sound Tug & Barge. What a terrific city. Equally good for the working man as the hoity-toity's. I wonder where our society is headed, with all the young ones yearning for the socialist utopia.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Aces an eights nailed it for me. I don't know much about cities, but I lament Seattle's conversion to a liberal hellhole. I was introduced to Seattle in the 60's when I was based there for Puget Sound Tug & Barge. What a terrific city. Equally good for the working man as the hoity-toity's. I wonder where our society is headed, with all the young ones yearning for the socialist utopia.

I worked and lived up there for a few years.
Where were ya at?
Posted By: flintlocke Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 05/31/20
I had an apartment out in West Seattle, Alki Point and worked winters at Pier 17 for Crowley and worked as engineer on tugs doing ship assists and oil barge runs all over the Sound from Anacortes. Summers in the Aleutians and Prudhoe Bay. Good interesting work but like any maritime job a train wreck for a marriage.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I had an apartment out in West Seattle, Alki Point and worked winters at Pier 17 for Crowley and worked as engineer on tugs doing ship assists and oil barge runs all over the Sound from Anacortes. Summers in the Aleutians and Prudhoe Bay. Good interesting work but like any maritime job a train wreck for a marriage.

Beautiful area huh?

I did some work up there.

Did Work In Everett and Bangor Wa.

I love the PNW......

🥂
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 06/01/20
AKCHOPPER: Been there - done that!
Back in the late 60's I and a force of 1,100 other LEO types tried to keep the communist, anti-American, anti-war "protesters" from breaking and burning and bombing all they could possibly destroy - then a few years later the negroes and the black panthers began breaking and burning and bombing the then known as "Queen City"!
In retrospect, sadly, it was NOT worth the effort and the risks.
Now known as the "Emerald City" the anti-establishment, anti-American asswholes who inhabit that once great city are DEFINITELY not worth the effort to save them or their property.
"Burn baby burn"!
This was the once rallying cry for negroes intent on destroying the society and culture that allowed (and assisted!) so many of that race to propagate and exist.
I now turn that irreverent rallying cry back upon those dimwits "SEATTLE - BURN BABY BURN"!
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Bristoe Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 06/01/20
I've been to Washington twice,...rained the whole time both times.

I'm thinking there must be some relationship between rain, Communists, and serial killers.

The Pacific Northwest produces a large quantity of all three.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 06/01/20

This right here!!!!! Liberal city governments are often joined at the hip with their local law enforcement. They are literally allowing this mess to go on, unobstructed. They are creating a monster, imho. We could likely see this kind for crap each summer, as liberal cities “allow” their underclass to act stupid and tear stuff up. The liberal mindset is a complete sickness. You can blame your mayors and liberal police chiefs for much of this crap.
Posted By: fester Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 06/01/20
Sh it was squirrelly in the the late 90’s in Seattle:...
Being a young, dumb kid it was a experience.

The WHO protest was something else.....

Then the rioters showed up....

Face covered, punks destroying everything

Even damn near 25 years ago..... the punks from Oregon ...
White idiots buying into this media hype.

Open your eyes America
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: SEATTLE IS BURNING - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Also FUGCK Seattle. Glad I left when I did. Kudos to friends still there.

Me too..
I do still have 2 daughters living across the sound...my son in law is a Jefferson county deputy...hope he don't get into that crap...nice thing is they both live in a too expencive area for those wackos ...
© 24hourcampfire