Home
Posted By: memtb My Son-in-Law had Corona - 05/31/20
I thought that maybe we’d transition from the riots, and go back to a previous “hot” topic!

Son in Law and daughter (which is a hard worker as well) showed up yesterday, to help us put up an above ground pool which we’ve had for several years! Imagine our shock when he got out of his truck and announced he had Corona. Yep.....a case tucked under his arm! grin I didn’t get any where close, don’t care for Corona.....the beer or the bug! grin

He and a buddy came over with the strength of youth and a transit. Having that transit was a “Godsend”.....pretty nice having them as well! wink At the present fill-rate....we may be in the pool in a week! If we use it as much as we use the boat, which hasn’t been in the water in 6 years.....maybe we can put the boat in the pool and do a “two for one”! grin memtb
Hope the case of beer was at least cold.
Posted By: hanco Re: My Son-in-Law had Corona - 05/31/20
Can’t drink that stuff, my son in laws bring Bud Light
Posted By: kingston Re: My Son-in-Law had Corona - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by memtb
If we use it as much as we use the boat, which hasn’t been in the water in 6 years.....maybe we can put the boat in the pool and do a “two for one”! grin memtb

LOL
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: My Son-in-Law had Corona - 05/31/20
I have a distant neighbor that has a 32’ party barge with a 115 hp Mercury on it sitting in his 1/2 acre pond.

When the weather is nice they have some of us over for a bbq on the barge.

Reminds me of the scene in “Secondhand Lions “ with Robert Duvall.
Having a boat on the pond sure makes the commute home nice
You win
Posted By: hanco Re: My Son-in-Law had Corona - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Having a boat on the pond sure makes the commute home nice

Party barge
© 24hourcampfire