Home
Guarding the Courthouse in Oakland, California. Another wounded.
Just blowing off a little steam.
Fight the power.
So when are the feds going to protest that death by taking some violence and fire to who they see as the problem?
Will be tabulated as a covid death.
Originally Posted by hookeye
So when are the feds going to protest that death by taking some violence and fire to who they see as the problem?

When someone sprouts a big enough set of balls to let them off the leash.
Reckon that this was outright murder?

There won’t even be a blip on the radar screen over this.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Will be tabulated as a covid death.

Nope California just suspended all COVID testing.

All deaths are now due to police brutality.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Another dirty cop killed for beating up innocent people.

Make a lot of the posters on here happy!!
Anyone else tired of every isolated incident becoming a NATIONAL EMERGENCY based on media reporting and blowing it out of proportion?

I am really finding it hard to give a sh*t about any of this. California is a dump, major cities are third world zoos and I don't live in either so don't f'ing care.
Originally Posted by Terry_M
Anyone else tired of every isolated incident becoming a NATIOANL EMERGENCY based on media reporting and blowing it out of proportion?

I am really finding it hard to give a sh*t about any of this. California is a dump, major cities are third world zoos and I don't live in either so don't f'ing care.

But,,,,,,you fail to grasp,,,,, the “Movement “.

’Sarchasm ‘ here .

Link????

Aint heard nothing on the news???
Was just on FOX. 53 year old Federal officer shot and killed.

Drive by, random. Black victim.
The Federal Protection Services officer killed was black.

Wonder who killed him?
https://abc7news.com/george-floyd-p...cer-killed-patrick-underwood-in/6221576/
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

It wasn't random.

Interim Oakland PD Chief Susan Manheimer said this was most likely a targeted attack.

"It's likely there was a targeting of uniformed officers to the extent with which they were involved with our demonstration we're really not sure," she said.

The DHS calls the shooting an act of domestic terrorism by an assassin.

"Let me be clear, when someone targets a police officer or a police station with the intention to do harm and intimidate, that is an act of domestic terrorism," Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli said.

This is from YOUR link...

Did you read it?
Bad sad deal,, nothing good about these violent protests

Anyone else tired of every isolated incident becoming a NATIOANL EMERGENCY based on media reporting and blowing it out of proportion?

But,,,,,,you fail to grasp,,,,, the “Movement “.

’Sarchasm ‘ here .

Remember when the saying "Better dead than red." was frequently used to describe Communists? What happened? I guess WWIII was inevitable, but I didn't think the Pinkos would get it to kick off inside our borders. I guess realistically this is the only way they have to harm us on our own shores without going full on nuke warfare.

Remember when the saying "Better dead than red." was frequently used to describe Communists? What happened? I guess WWIII was inevitable, but I didn't think the Pinkos would get it to kick off inside our borders. I guess realistically this is the only way they have to harm us on our own shores without going full on nuke warfare.

Everything the Left does is designed to hurt our country.

No exceptions.
Originally Posted by kingston
Was just on FOX. 53 year old Federal officer shot and killed.

Were perps caught?
Time to put an end to this nonsense.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It wasn't random.

Interim Oakland PD Chief Susan Manheimer said this was most likely a targeted attack.

"It's likely there was a targeting of uniformed officers to the extent with which they were involved with our demonstration we're really not sure," she said.

"Let me be clear, when someone targets a police officer or a police station with the intention to do harm and intimidate, that is an act of domestic terrorism," Acting Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli said.

So, what happens to the bleck ho that was biotch slapping the defenseless cracker cop in Baltimore?

I mean, besides nuttin honey.

Also, I wouldnt put much stock in any statement that would reduce suspicion of the rioters.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It wasn't random.

This is from YOUR link...

Did you read it?

Targeting cops is not random, you are correct. When I first read it BoB was the thought and that element made it random. Too loose a use of random.
A uniformed officer is a bullseye for those sumbytches
Originally Posted by renegade50

Link????

Aint heard nothing on the news???

Apologies, Rene. It was AP from

2theadvocate.com

Neglected to post that.
© 24hourcampfire