Home
https://www.12news.com/article/news...GoVW__gcZo6FqWa1OpeXxuzgDfplzw_xTk5EPMnY
Who'd a thunk it?????????????

MM
Good for them! I wish more people had the balls to stand their ground and protect themselves and their property.
Originally Posted by model70man
Good for them! I wish more people had the balls to stand their ground and protect themselves and their property.

Minny-Appoliz ain't Scottsdale...............Hint; prolly no gun owners left in that city.

MM
Where were the Police to arrest the So Called protesters that vandalized the Shops before and after this jewelry store
Everyone of them should have been rounded up and hauled away and made to pay back the shops that they Destroyed.
Good job on the Friends of the Jewelry store for protecting that store

When they start making these so called protesters pay for any damage they do to others property it may slow them down a bit.
when they start shooting them it will more than likely start stopping them from starting their cap in the first place.
Reminds me of the "rooftop Koreans" who successfully defended their stores during the Rodney King riots.

What unmitigated nerve on the part of the rioters to assume the victim's mantle because they were effectively deterred from looting and vandalizing that store due to it being defended by the owners with arms guaranteed them by the Second Amendment.
I'm amazed that a lot more of the thousands of business owners whose livelihood has been destroyed did not do the same thing.

Maybe now the Libs will stop bitching about the Second Amendment. After all, at the first sign of violence, the police just run away, in almost every city.
Idaho's Castle Doctrine specifically gives business owners the right to shoot if they're attacked. They have no duty to retreat. If hooded guys come in the door, he can fire at will. This was signed into law 2 years ago. They might want to think again about starting a riot in Boise.
there's plenty of guns in that neighborhood
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I'm amazed that a lot more of the thousands of business owners whose livelihood has been destroyed did not do the same thing.

Maybe now the Libs will stop bitching about the Second Amendment. After all, at the first sign of violence, the police just run away, in almost every city.

Now that we know the police are going to be ordered to stand by while it happens more of this will happen. These business owners aren’t corporations like Nike or Target who are happy to have some of there stores destroyed in the name of “social justice”.
Now wouldn't it be interesting to watch the looters hit a business over in the 8000 block of Dillon Way in Scottsdale. I'd pay to see that... Black trucks with funny looking luggage racks on top and a Chopper with the M134 waving its laser around.

perfect solution and no one got hurt.

Governor just declared an 8 o'clock curfew, for a week, apparently for the whole state.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Where were the Police to arrest the So Called protesters that vandalized the Shops before and after this jewelry store
Everyone of them should have been rounded up and hauled away and made to pay back the shops that they Destroyed.
Good job on the Friends of the Jewelry store for protecting that store

When they start making these so called protesters pay for any damage they do to others property it may slow them down a bit.
when they start shooting them it will more than likely start stopping them from starting their cap in the first place.

Good question. The store owners are asking the same thing.
My brother, Phoenix PD is in riot gear right now.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Godspeed!
Originally Posted by kingston

Godspeed!

Ditto,

Pretty glad here my bro hasn't been in that line of work for a long time now.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Godspeed!

Ditto,

Mine is a detective and just passed the 20 year mark. Sounds like all hands on deck right now.

110 is hot in regular gear, can't imagine the extra
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Godspeed!

Ditto,

Mine is a detective and just passed the 20 year mark. Sounds like all hands on deck right now.

Keep us posted, Calvin.

Godspeed for your brother.
© 24hourcampfire