Home
Posted By: wabigoon MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
What do you think? Will they play this year?
Posted By: Dess Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
Rockies currently undefeated and in a tie for first place. This could be our year!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
Enjoy! I guess. Times running out.
Posted By: Huntz Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
I would rather watch Little League.
Are they playing Little league ball?
Posted By: Brazos Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
We should know this week about MLB.
They already released a bunch of Minor League players. Whole shebang is all scrambled up and backwards.
Posted By: hanco Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
Don’t think it’s going to happen
Posted By: hatari Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
Me neither
2020, The year that wasn't.
Posted By: deltakid Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
Originally Posted by Dess
Rockies currently undefeated and in a tie for first place. This could be our year!

Until the front office trades Nolan and Trevor. The Rockies front office is as incompetent as the Mariners.
Posted By: BayouRover Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
Do you think that all of this stuff going on right now is nothing but a distraction on the part of the Astros to get the heat off of themselve?
Originally Posted by deltakid
Originally Posted by Dess

Until the front office trades Nolan and Trevor. The Rockies front office is as incompetent as the Mariners.

I disagree. The Rockies front office is more incompetent. They will get subpar pitching in return.
Posted By: fester Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 05/31/20
Posted By: Huntz Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Are they playing Little league ball?

Yes ,they are here.
Posted By: colorado bob Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
We'll see what happens. Remember the strike about 20 years. They cancelled the World Series. They lost a lot of fans over that. It took years to get them back If they don't play this year-----They will lose a bunch more. Me included.
Posted By: hanco Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
How they gonna play with all this riot cshit ???
Posted By: Dess Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
I won't blame players or team owners over this. However, I don't want to be price gouged or played a fool when things start opening up. It makes me realize how much I didn't need professional sports and it is now only for entertainment value. Lot's of more important things to focus my attention and dollars.
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Do you think that all of this stuff going on right now is nothing but a distraction on the part of the Astros to get the heat off of themselve?

Yeah, the entire league is conspiring to take the heat off a bunch of cheaters. Including those who were cheated.

Sweet Jeezus.
Posted By: hanco Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
They didn’t mean to cheat!!
Posted By: BayouRover Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
Since no one sat them down and specifically said, "Don't do this, its wrong.", they thought that the cheating was alright.

They're ball players....... and not mental giants like making the correct decision would have required them to be laugh
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: MLB 2020 Season? - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Since no one sat them down and specifically said, "Don't do this, its wrong.", they thought that the cheating was alright.

They're ball players....... and not mental giants like making the correct decision would have required them to be laugh

Kinda like the New England Patriots. Been cheating for YEARS.
© 24hourcampfire