Home
Here are a couple of tweets that are going around. Hold on and we'll see what happens next!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1267245116647002113

Antifa wants to move into the neighborhoods!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeachMilk/status/1266995756419829760

Protester lost their contract to riot!
worse than covid 19?
Yeah w the curfews down town word is there's loot in the houses not far away.
My guess is that it's talk, some homeowners will blast a few if not.
Best bet for any troublemakers is to hit the places that have democrat political signs or rainbow flags.
Indiana.......we have a lot of armed citizens in the other groups.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
worse than covid 19?

Maybe, guess we'll see.
All fun and games until the conservatives start shooting their pansy asses
Antifa moving to the burbs or rural area will accelerate their demise.
the second link is from 2015
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

How will they get there without public transportation?
Originally Posted by sse

Guess its recirculating again.
Well, I sure hope Hatari stays safe.
Kid lives in Indy and said friends passed the warning.
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by sse

Guess its recirculating again.

yeah they will do that
But someone in another thread said Antifa can't be a terrorist organization, because it is just a bunch of independent actors, no organization.
or leadership.
I just read a Bugs Bunny quote, It's all fun, and games till the cops show up, then it's hide, and seek.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I just read a Bugs Bunny quote, It's all fun, and games till the cops show up, then it's hide, and seek.

Yeah, Wabi, but that was the case a long time ago, when you and me lived in America.
Originally Posted by DHN
But someone in another thread said Antifa can't be a terrorist organization, because it is just a bunch of independent actors, no organization.
or leadership.

It was 2 dumbasses. Nighthawk and one too stupid to remember.
They will make hay in the suburbs.......rural areas.... well they will have to work for that..... smile
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

How will they get there without public transportation?

Now that's some funny schit.
I’m 70 miles from the nearest public transit of any kind. Think they’ll walk that far?
The dumb schitts scatter like mice when the police were pushing the line in D.C.
Notice none lacked enough brain cells to try to scale the fence at the White House. Same with stepping foot in suburbs. Even dumb farkers know lines they cannot cross and live
Originally Posted by Dutch
I’m 70 miles from the nearest public transit of any kind. Think they’ll walk that far?

If they receive a “proper welcome”......they won’t be walking back! wink memtb
Might not end well for the antifa's. Homeowners are not restricted by ROE.
Bring it!
Know my dad would have been saying we passed the rubber bullet stage 6 days ago with the looters. He would quickly advocate rock salt loads & if need be we could make it worse. Pepper enough of the lead Dumb chits w Rock salt & Chit would likely quiet down quite abruptly.
If I was feeling compassionate (I wouldn't), I'd start the dance with some #4 Prairie Storm, after that it would get much worse.
Originally Posted by KenMi
The dumb schitts scatter like mice when the police were pushing the line in D.C.
Notice none lacked enough brain cells to try to scale the fence at the White House. Same with stepping foot in suburbs. Even dumb farkers know lines they cannot cross and live

Yep they will have to deal with the Karens and cuck husbands..... lmao
They haven't seen any real lead and I doubt these basement brats would have much appetite for it.
We saw a perfect example in Seattle of what happens when an Antifa twat meets a guy with skills.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266911190325661696

That guy was actually pretty polite all things considered..

The skinny jeans hipster Antifa [bleep] run away like scared little children.

crazy

The bottom line is that in 99% of conservative America, absolutely nothing is going to happen, as they know people will not tolerate it.

Not for one minute.

Don't play into the media hype.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
We saw a perfect example in Seattle of what happens when an Antifa twat meets a guy with skills.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266911190325661696

That guy was actually pretty polite all things considered..

Supposedly that guy was a security type of some sort & yes, he was polite; he'd coulda & shoulda used the butt of that rifle to wipe the little punks mouth.

MM
He had some sort of background, I would lay odds on it.

Most likely a former military guy from some outfit, now working a security gig.

Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Pepper enough of the lead Dumb chits w Rock salt & Chit would likely quiet down quite abruptly.

That would be an obscene waste of salt that could be used to cure hams. Lead, on the other hand can be recycled once the carcass rots a little and the buzzards pick the bones clean.
© 24hourcampfire