Home
Posted By: jimdgc Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Watching the news this morning and see people destroying property and starting fires and there is not a firetruck anywhere in sight. It appears the police are establishing areas to protect and allowing havoc in other areas. They used to use fire equipment to break up riots, but I haven’t even seen one putting out fires. I know some cities shut the rioting down pretty quick, but that doesn’t make the news. These are starting to look like staged events that the politicians are condoning.
Posted By: Dess Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
At the calendar photo shoot.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Heros?
Posted By: hanco Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
They might hurt someone’s feelings if they got wet.
Posted By: victoro Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Their Democrats leaders are telling them to stand down.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
They get shot at & they don't have vest & guns. They rely on cops to defend them. But............
Posted By: ribka Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by 700LH
Heros?

what a clown. Why don't you sign for the volunteer fire department since you're such a brave baddass?
Why risk expensive apparatus and firefighters' lives when the whole idea is to provide the news media with lots of flame and smoke to broadcast? Then the politicians will beg the feds for money to "rebuild". How else are they going to get their under the table kickbacks from the contractors they hire?
Originally Posted by ribka
Heros?

what a clown. Why don't you sign for the volunteer fire department since you're such a brave baddass?

I see my gay stalker is still here
Posted By: slumlord Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Some chit ain’t worth putting out

Cops are spread too thin to protect the firefighters

And ass holes are slicing hoses on scene while they’re fighting the fires.
First responders (fire, ambulance) will not go into a hot LZ until police secure the location.

That's nothing new.

Since the police are overwhelmed, or ordered to withdraw, that kind of narrows it down.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
If you listen to scanner feeds, the firefighters are getting ran all around non stop, the personnel has to be weary and exhausted as total hell.
Was watching a live broadcast last night reporters were filming stores being broken into and looted with no cops in sight, the reporter was livid because the LE helicopter was overhead the looting while local LE was a few blocks away arresting then releasing peaceful protesters for breaking curfew.
Posted By: k20350 Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Heros?

The word hero gets thrown around waaaaay too much.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
BFD, where are the police dogs?
Posted By: ribka Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Heros?

I see my gay stalker is still here

yep firefighters are all cowards unlike brave a internet tranny wearing a dress lmao

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ss-victims-compensation-fund/1776314001/
Posted By: smarquez Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by gunzo
They get shot at & they don't have vest & guns. They rely on cops to defend them. But............

We have vests and in spite of orders to the contrary many were packing in 92 around L.A. Especially after Scott Miller L.A.F.D. was shot. The cops own the scene right now and FD can only go where the cops allow.
Posted By: gunzo Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by smarquez

We have vests and in spite of orders to the contrary many were packing in 92 around L.A. Especially after Scott Miller L.A.F.D. was shot. The cops own the scene right now and FD can only go where the cops allow.

Bravo, glad y'all have vest. Packing A 92?

But whatever, stay safe!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: smarquez Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by smarquez

Bravo, glad y'all have vest. Packing A 92?

But whatever, stay safe!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, past tense I had a vest but am now retired. Guys on the line do have vests.
1992 was during the L.A. riots.
Want to stop the rioters in their tracks? Pair up a fire department pumper truck with a tanker that empties Porta-Potties. Hose 'em down!
Jerry
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: Where are the firetrucks - 06/02/20
A crowd will overturn a fire apparatus in a heartbeat. Firefighters are not cops. You want dead firefighters and wrecked
/burned 3/4 million dollar machines?
© 24hourcampfire