Home
https://www.mlive.com/public-intere...rson-dining-at-michigan-restaurants.html
I guess her husband got his boat out of storage.
Feel free to riot.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Feel free to riot.

Making it easier for them...
Whats the difference. They have been protesting all over the state and country in groups of thousands. Makes no sense to keep things on lockdown. Were about to learn if Corona was bullshit. If people don't get sick in the 10's of thousands from these protests its a pretty good bellwether that we were taken for a ride. PS: We're not sure yet if Gary got his boat out of storage or not. But he was busted in pictures at their lakehouse when she wasn't allowing citizens to go to their second houses. But supposedly he just " raked leaves" he didn't go inside. I think we have a new Billy Carter here in Michigan
About time
Her entitled husband is a gift to be opened in 2022.
Lawsuits need to start being filed.
They have been Paul. We should hear in the next few days if the state supreme court will accept a case or send it to the appeals court. Both the plaintiff and the state are asking for an expedited hearing.
If people don't get sick in the 10's of thousands from these protests its a pretty good bellwether that we were taken for a ride
There it is. We've been fed the line of crap that "groups of 10, no good. Kill us all." Well, better see a spike in covid cases and it better happen soon because from the news footage I've seen, groups of hundreds have been gathering for the last several days.

Although my wife told me that if the covid cases don't spike that we will then learn that tear gas actually kills the virus...made me LOL laugh
The fat ass still has the barbers locked down.
She’s not vindictive...
except you white people.....
I would have like to have heard the phone conversation between her and Trump.
She wonts the rioting to begin.
Gosh....that was sure nice of her!
Oklahoma has nothing on the new Michigan Sooners.
Still cant get a haircut though. I love how that barber really pissed her off
Her curves must be flattening a bit. Maybe from running her pie hole.

Certainly wasn't the actual number curves she wanted flattened. Those have been flatter than an oriental anarexic for 7 weeks.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Feel free to riot.

If you were BLM or antifa, the order was retroactive.
She refuses to condemn the rioters so instead she opens the state as political cover.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Her entitled husband is a gift to be opened in 2022.

i hope so
Bitch is in so far over head she cant even follow the bubbles to the surface.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

He hasnt stopped cutting hair haha. Local cops arent going to do [bleep] about it. he was in there cutting when I went by on my way to work Saturday. I have family that are local State Police and they said they aren't doing $hit to him until they get specific orders. Both of them said she has 0 support from the rank and file troopers. Of course the egg suckers at the top are licking her boots.
Originally Posted by k20350
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

He hasnt stopped cutting hair haha. Local cops arent going to do [bleep] about it. he was in there cutting when I went by on my way to work Saturday. I have family that are local State Police and they said they aren't doing $hit to him until they get specific orders. Both of them said she has 0 support from the rank and file troopers. Of course the egg suckers at the top are licking her boots.

good
Wish I lived closer. Could use a chopping. Glad Leo's are leaving him alone.
It makes free travel for her ANTIFA useful tools less problematic.
i don't have anything specific yet, but it looks like the Michigan SC sided with the barber big time, slapped down the Ct of apps and whitmer
© 24hourcampfire