Home
Look like Soros has been busy with the check book. People are finding pallets of bricks placed strategically for the rioters to "find" with no apparent construction sights nearby. Like to see some security camera footage in those areas to identify the trucks bringing the bricks in and the fork lifts needed to offload them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/random-piles-of-bricks-reported-at-george-floyd-protests

https://www.prisonplanet.com/organi...g-huge-piles-of-bricks-in-us-cities.html

Here's the link that would imbed, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT3PWtS-AZc&feature=emb_logo
Construction "sites."

Sounds like good place to hunt
Post a sniper a few hundred yards away with a good view of those stockpiles. Better that a prairie dog town!
Jerry
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sounds like good place to hunt

Target rich fo' sho'.
With all the cameras in a typical city nowadays, they must have footage of the truck that dropped off the bricks. That will be a good start in finding out who paid for the delivery.
I was told that a local Gun Shop was hit last night so as far as I am concerned they are armed and I already feel threatened for my life.
Talked to several others even thou we are in Communist Mexifornia we will be armed when we leave our hoes tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Post a sniper a few hundred yards away with a good view of those stockpiles. Better that a prairie dog town!
Jerry

Illegal to bait here in Missouri...
Originally Posted by Cheesy

I thought that only applied to watermelon patches and convenience stores selling 40 ounce Colt .45 Malt Liquor!
Jerry
No [bleep]. Where is the camera footage / security pics of trucks unloading the bricks?
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
No [bleep]. Where is the camera footage / security pics of trucks unloading the bricks?

Those security cameras were mysteriously not functioning at exactly the time the deliveries occurred.
I wouldn't think it would be difficult to find a supply house that sells those bricks.
Even if someone paid cash ,they would still have video or email of the order.
Jerry

Salt lick ok?
Reminds me of a joke: What do a fat chick and a pallet of bricks have in common?

Wait for it......

Sooner or later they're both gonna get laid by a Mexican. grin
Jerry

I like this idea
Originally Posted by funshooter
I was told that a local Gun Shop was hit last night so as far as I am concerned they are armed and I already feel threatened for my life.
Talked to several others even thou we are in Communist Mexifornia we will be armed when we leave our hoes tomorrow.

You should never leave your hoes unattended. At the very least arm them too.
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by funshooter

You should never leave your hoes unattended. At the very least arm them too.

Ha, ha. Beat me to it. laugh
Bait with a little water melon and fried shiken...
“fro rioters”?

I see what you did there!
🤣🤣
Jerry

Wallermelon works mo better.
© 24hourcampfire