Home
My wife and I must be late watching Justified.
I got excited seeing a Ruger boat paddle rifle in the hands of a youth with his parents on a deer hunt.

Good show. Main character’s Glock must be about worn out!
Also I didn’t know a 32 could do so much damage.

And most impressive is a meat cleaver!

I must be morbid. Actually I was attending school in Lexington in the early 70’s and must have been around some of the activity and didn’t even know it.
Favorite show. I’ve watched it through multiple times.
Great show, wife and I just finished it. Good ending, with no loose ends.

Old70
When Raylan Givens says “If you take one step, I’ll shoot ya’. If you move, at all, I’ll shoot ya’”, he phuukin meant it...!
Been through the whole series four times. Rotate among J, The Unit, and Longmire.
Hey Ava....
Originally Posted by Dess
Hey Ava....
Chick was put together.
I also watched it for the first time this winter.Great series. The actor that plays Boyd Crowder is damn good.
Terrific show.
Raylan's ex-wife has a classic ass.
Wife and I are in season 4, love it. If you have amazon prime check out Bosch another good cop show.
Don’t forget to watch Goliath. The first two seasons are outstanding. The third is good but it left a huge cliffhanger.
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Dess
Hey Ava....
Chick was put together.

She was hotter than Georgia asphalt.
Originally Posted by RemModel8

[Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]For real.
Originally Posted by Papag
Been through the whole series four times. Rotate among J, The Unit, and Longmire.

All good series.
I hit him with this Webelo Shovel! Love the show , rewatching it now, on season 6
Yeah...she pulled off a good Meth look so many of you like.

That's not the ex-wife !

That's the ex friend with full benefits.
My wife and I are near the end of season 6. They are pulling out all the stars. I perked up when I heard Sam Elliott’s voice. He’s a bad ass forever!
Originally Posted by k20350
I also watched it for the first time this winter.Great series. The actor that plays Boyd Crowder is damn good.

That's Walton Goggins. He's one of those guys that tends to be in good stuff. The latest I've seen was The Righteous Gemstones on HBO.
the book is good too. raylan appeared as a minor character in one of elmore's books and ended up with a book of his own and a series.

'if you keep meeting [bleep] all the time, maybe you're the [bleep].' one of my favorite raylan quotes.
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

That's not the ex-wife !

That's the ex friend with full benefits.

She played in an episode of Chicago MD a few months ago. Did not age well at all. Looks like she plumped up about 25 pounds to boot.
Did ya all catch the episode when Raylan walked into a room and said something about who is the HNIC?
We watched the whole series and loved it. Went from there to the Americans which is another great multi year series and finally did Longmire followed by Designated Survivor both of which are also very good. We just finished Ozark which is good too. Not sure what to watch next.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
We watched the whole series and loved it. Went from there to the Americans which is another great multi year series and finally did Longmire followed by Designated Survivor both of which are also very good. We just finished Ozark which is good too. Not sure what to watch next.

I was trying to get into Designated Survivor. Just got tired of all the SJW nonsense.

Nice!!
Yes she was
Originally Posted by trplem
Originally Posted by k20350

That's Walton Goggins. He's one of those guys that tends to be in good stuff. The latest I've seen was The Righteous Gemstones on HBO.

Cletus VanDamm
Great series, we binge watched ‘till the end.
Where can you stream justified for free these days? Looks like it's no longer free on amazon prime.

Bb
© 24hourcampfire