Home
The shopping center near us, about a mile and a half, is planned for a protest. This is where we shop for groceries, a Target, a Chilis and a gym and some smaller shops. Across the street is our bank, a BofA an Aldi and a Kohls. The BofA and Aldi are already boarded up. I'm sick of all this [bleep] and doubling down on my load out. A friend that manages a Home Depot had her store vandalized, they boarded up and closed today. The mayor wanted her to stay open and when she asked him to supply security, all he could do was walk away. It's too damn close to home. Nothing got even remotely near our home in 92.
My brother said is law firm in downtown Houston will be closed at 2pm tomorrow for a "George Floyd" march in downtown Houston.

He said he's not even coming to downtown tomorrow.

He drove by the Houston Police Station downtown this afternoon, and they already have barricades in place.

These liberal cities are INVITING them in. mad
Particleboard over doors and windows was being kicked and hammered thru last night live on tv
Downtown here closed up early. Supposed antifa coming in.

Two prius and a vw bus full of manbuns w masks proly.

I think i just chit myself.....not out of fear..... but laughing
What does a good used M 60 cost these days?
No riots anywhere near me. I did stop at a place called Fleet Farm today. Guns are about half gone. Black people buying them among others. The 9mm are gone like a lot of other stuff. I am not afraid , however, I did buy 325 pack of 22 lr. if " they" come around. I also bought another 2 boxes of 12ga. if I need to get nasty with these punks. My wife said ANTIFA wants to head to the suburbs. She also commented , they are in for the biggest surprise of their lives if they come around this area.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
What does a good used M 60 cost these days?

Where's that "Like" button when you need it?!
There is no such thing as a "good m60 used or new" and it would be damned expensive
Originally Posted by hookeye
Downtown here closed up early. Supposed antifa coming in.

Two prius and a vw bus full of manbuns w masks proly.

I think i just chit myself.....not out of fear..... but laughing

One magazine's worth. Blegh..
I'd settle for a Ma Deuce running on Propane. Just the sound of that thing would cause the rioters to leave trails of schidt six inches wide!
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I'd settle for a Ma Deuce running on Propane. Just the sound of that thing would cause the rioters to leave trails of schidt six inches wide!
Jerry

That would be an awesome sight.
© 24hourcampfire