Home
The idiot liberals don't realize it yet but their gun control agenda just took 3 steps backwards. Not only are gun sales way up again. But people are seeing first hand evidence that law enforcement and politicians are unable to or unwilling to protect the people. That has always been their go to argument, that law enforcement will protect people. BOOM, that just got blown out of the water.
275 people in line for background checks in Oregon today.
As someone else said, the answer to the question "why do you need a semi-auto with a 30 round magazine" has pretty well been answered loud and clear.
Just riot and you will get your way?
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
The idiot liberals don't realize it yet but their gun control agenda just took 3 steps backwards. Not only are gun sales way up again. But people are seeing first hand evidence that law enforcement and politicians are unable to or unwilling to protect the people. That has always been their go to argument, that law enforcement will protect people. BOOM, that just got blown out of the water.

Won't change the thinking of most though because they weren't on "the front line".
Sales from the CV-19 panic and now this will probably surpass the Halfican era sales numbers.
Liberals like to talk schit when they feel safe. But when stuff gets primal, I gurantee some of those people will choose to protect themselves and their families.
There’s most often always a bright spot embedded within calamity.

Look at it like,,,,the 2A crowd should never waste a good disaster.
That fits the present.
Originally Posted by RJY66
As someone else said, the answer to the question "why do you need a semi-auto with a 30 round magazine" has pretty well been answered loud and clear.
My answer would be, "because they don't make a 50 round for this gun..."
Dang, I'm glad I got that Ruger PC carbine when I did smile
The liberal ability to live in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance should never be underestimated.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Dang, I'm glad I got that Ruger PC carbine when I did smile

Birdie, is that the Ruger Politically Correct Model ?

AR-14, maybe?

Code talkers, we are.
The liberals approach of let the government handle it (meaning themselves as big government) fails when things spread beyond isolated incidents...
Which gives them cause to call for growing government which leads to a point where no economic system can support the government financial needs. And the system collapses into a despotic series of dictatorships I.e., South America.....
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Liberals like to talk schit when they feel safe. But when stuff gets primal, I gurantee some of those people will choose to protect themselves and their families.

Wonder if Beto bought a fully semi-automatic AK-15 or AR-47 with 600 rounds per minute clips?
This is looking more and more accurate every day.
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by RJY66
My answer would be, "because they don't make a 50 round for this gun..."

👍
© 24hourcampfire