Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dG3iKp5kw
Idaho will be one of the last strongholds
That’s not current. It was yesterday
Fixed it, click it again...
This guy is totally stupid to advertise where he is at, his strength, and basically their overall plan.

These are all valuable pieces of information that could be used by an adversary.

Does he think he is cool or something? The answer is yes. Everyone wants to be the famous Rambo.

Needs to read OPSEC 101. Basically, STFU. Those cops should have squared him away. Looks like a great dude, just needs to think a little. These antifa [bleep] are often techies too.
Wrong video, my bad, fixed the link, click it again. That other video was a few guys in one place, the Militia is all over town.
Originally Posted by callnum

It was yesterday so fake news LMAO. Anti gun Antifa hate armed Americans protecting their property .

someone is ascared of scary guns. oooooo caldum go take a midol
Originally Posted by ribka

someone is ascared of scary guns. oooooo

No Reba, the video was old.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Looks like a few Antifa scouts in the mix there.
Does idaho have a bit of a reputation?

I was at a gas station in Nashville a few years ago and to guys were cussing and yelling at each other. I couldn't help but laugh at these rednecks and they way they carried on. One of them got pissed and came at me for laughing but as soon as he saw the idaho plates on my car he backed up and said I ain't messing with no idaho boy, you f___ers are crazy.

I had a similar thing happen in California last year where my Idaho plates dissuaded someone from causing problems.

I know many of the locals are really wishing that Antifa will come and play here.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I was at a gas station in Nashville a few years ago and to guys were cussing and yelling at each other. I couldn't help but laugh at these rednecks and they way they carried on. One of them got pissed and came at me for laughing but as soon as he saw the idaho plates on my car he backed up and said I ain't messing with no idaho boy, you f___ers are crazy.

I had a similar thing happen in California last year where my Idaho plates dissuaded someone from causing problems.

I know many of the locals are really wishing that Antifa will come and play here.

Bb

Word is caldum is really turned on by you Burley when he heard you were an Idaho man lol
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

#rednecks
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Looks like a few Antifa scouts in the mix there.

how do you tell whose the Antifa guys in Idaho?

they are the ones wearing the face masks , in case of CV 19....

take the mask off, their identity would be known..

real catch 22 for those morons...
I see a couple in the 'uniform'.

Those carrying skateboards are immediately suspect.

One in the uniform, by himself, texting.

I see them.
Lots of people outside of Idaho think you all are member of cults or militias and in live in compounds with lots of guns. Don't know if it is true or not never been there. If it is sounds like some good people that just want to be left alone and not be screwed with. My kind of people.
I lived in CDA for about a year back around 1973-74. It was a nice place.

it still is except for all the kalifornians moving in here
Gotta love good people.
So what is the militias plan? Protesters roll onto Sherman and they start shooting? The chick in the pink shoes is going to shoot some guy breaking a window at Hudson’s?

I can’t see any of them shooting protesters breaking into businesses the gun packers do not own, so what’s the plan?
Originally Posted by 270winchester

Love it.
CDA has been taken off my chit list. Good stuff.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever whenever. Douchebag rioters and thieves still afraid of armed citizens protecting their lives and property.

Go back to dhimicrat underground and suck some more liberal ass over there, dumbass.
223 bullets hurt!

Suck start a Glock , Cal . Laughing
Just some of the neighbors. If the bell rings, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever whenever. Douchebag rioters and thieves still afraid of armed citizens protecting their lives and property.

Go back to dhimicrat underground and suck some more liberal ass over there, dumbass.

Sheesh Dirt Bag, you have surpassed VG stupid. You really think these militia are going to open up on a crowd chucking rocks through windows that are not theirs? Risk prison protecting someone else tee shirt shop? Maybe you are that dumb. Probably are.

Sticking your nose in someone else business very rarely works out. With a gun even dumber. How did it turn out for Bubba McMichaels?

My guess is the CDA militia is more about parading Sherman Ave. in their new 911 Tactical gear they spent their stimulus checks on while falling further behind in their rent checks then actually protecting anything.
Flying up for the summer on Friday. A lot of solid folks up there.
Just for the record - last year Idaho enacted a very strong stand your ground law. You have the right to defend your home AND your business AND your car with deadly force. You don't have to be in fear of your life and you don't have to retreat. You have the right to defend your property. If Antifa hits your home, your store, or your car, you have the right to shoot.

I do question how this would play out with militia. They don't own your stuff. How would the courts view their actions if things get lively?
https://amp.idahostatesman.com/news/local/crime/article135955773.html

Fun local story from a few years ago.

There's been a lot of talk lately about how lethal force can be used to stop arson or robbery. Also that throwing rocks is potentially lethal and can be met with lethal force. People here will defend themselves if they feel threatened and they will defend strangers too. I'd advise antifa to stay out of idaho.

Bb
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Just for the record - last year Idaho enacted a very strong stand your ground law. You have the right to defend your home AND your business AND your car with deadly force. You don't have to be in fear of your life and you don't have to retreat. You have the right to defend your property. If Antifa hits your home, your store, or your car, you have the right to shoot.

I do question how this would play out with militia. They don't own your stuff. How would the courts view their actions if things get lively?

The way the law works is that defenders of third parties stand in the shoes (legally speaking) of the parties they are defending. So if the owner would have had a lawful right to use lethal force, then so does the citizen coming to his defense.

Jurisdictions differ in this only with regard to the question of being right in evaluating the situation. Some jurisdictions require that the defender of a third party be correct in his assessment of the situation, while other jurisdictions only require that a reasonable person in his shoes would have perceived the situation the way he did, i.e., as a situation justifying his defensive actions, even if it turned out that he was mistaken about the nature of the situation. In other words, the mistake has to have been reasonable.

Sheesh Dirt Bag, you have surpassed VG stupid. You really think these militia are going to open up on a crowd chucking rocks through windows that are not theirs? Risk prison protecting someone else tee shirt shop? Maybe you are that dumb. Probably are.

Sticking your nose in someone else business very rarely works out. With a gun even dumber. How did it turn out for Bubba McMichaels?

My guess is the CDA militia is more about parading Sherman Ave. in their new 911 Tactical gear they spent their stimulus checks on while falling further behind in their rent checks then actually protecting anything.

your guess would be wrong.
had a meeting with most of these boys a week ago. included in the group was the Sheriff, the Chief Deputy, the Chief of police, and a legislator. along with 200 others. we have a plan. want to know it? come start some crap.
you are welcome here in North Idaho, but i would suggest you cut off the man bun, lose the man purse, lose the mask, and wear some foot wear other then Birkenstocks.

Many of us retires in N. Idaho are retired LE. we came here to get away from the crap we couldn't change. we didn't try to change what we adopted as our home and way of life. i would respectfully advise you on the far left, DON'T TRY IT HERE
Originally Posted by deerstalker

had a meeting with most of these boys a week ago. included in the group was the Sheriff, the Chief Deputy, the Chief of police, and a legislator. along with 200 others. we have a plan. want to know it? come start some crap.

Guessing is all she has.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Guessing is all she has.

Ya everyone wants to be John McClane.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The way the law works is that defenders of third parties stand in the shoes (legally speaking) of the parties they are defending. So if the owner would have had a lawful right to use lethal force, then so does the citizen coming to his defense.

Jurisdictions differ in this only with regard to the question of being right in evaluating the situation. Some jurisdictions require that the defender of a third party be correct in his assessment of the situation, while other jurisdictions only require that a reasonable person in his shoes would have perceived the situation the way he did, i.e., as a situation justifying his defensive actions, even if it turned out that he was mistaken about the nature of the situation. In other words, the mistake has to have been reasonable.

I can see that if the homeowner invites the militia to help. What happens, though, if some militia men see someone looting a store and start shooting without the owner asking for help. I don't think the law allows a carte blanche on rioters.

I can see that if the homeowner invites the militia to help. What happens, though, if some militia men see someone looting a store and start shooting without the owner asking for help. I don't think the law allows a carte blanche on rioters.

The general rule of law is that a third party defender, in application of lethal force, stands in the shoes of the person he's defending. If the owner would not have had the legal right to shoot, than neither would they, and vice versa. I would think that law would hold true unless contradicted in the specific law you're referring to.

PS Legal advice provided by me is worth what you paid for it. LOL. Consult an attorney.

Caldum still upset you can't go to the local library with your tranny outfit and twerk for 5 year olds? Should open libraries in phase three. patience sugar

Guessing is all she has.

Guessing is all she has.

yippi ki ay mfr
Are you standing post at Crickets Reba?
So what is the militias plan? Protesters roll onto Sherman and they start shooting? The chick in the pink shoes is going to shoot some guy breaking a window at Hudson’s?

I can’t see any of them shooting protesters breaking into businesses the gun packers do not own, so what’s the plan?

You might get away with some crap in Boise, for a short while. But go ahead, roll into any other town in the state, start tossing rocks and fire bombs, and see what happens. Some of you ain't goin' to be leaving town. I s'spect the locals will more likely aim between the eyes, than for a kneecap.

No threats implied. Just an honest assessment.

Some battles are not worth fighting. And it seems the liberal leadership has figured out the fight to survive CDA ID is one of those battles.

As such, the local residents have accomplished their purpose.

Folks across the nation have no idea what Idahoans have between their ears. A guy just down the road from me has a Centurian main battle tank, as well as an M113 A2 APC.

He also has a yard full of military equipment including 6x6s and armored Humvees. And there are lot of guys around here who own class III weapons. I have attended a few of their machine gun target competitions.

Such is the membership of Idaho citizens militias. I sure as hell would not like to be the one they thought they needed to defend their home or city or state from.

I think all that talk about military equipment caused caldum to faint. She don't like that scary stuff

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

You might get away with some crap in Boise, for a short while. But go ahead, roll into any other town in the state, start tossing rocks and fire bombs, and see what happens. Some of you ain't goin' to be leaving town. I s'spect the locals will more likely aim between the eyes, than for a kneecap.

No threats implied. Just an honest assessment.

Some battles are not worth fighting. And it seems the liberal leadership has figured out the fight to survive CDA ID is one of those battles.

As such, the local residents have accomplished their purpose.

Folks across the nation have no idea what Idahoans have between their ears. A guy just down the road from me has a Centurian main battle tank, as well as an M113 A2 APC.

He also has a yard full of military equipment including 6x6s and armored Humvees. And there are lot of guys around here who own class III weapons. I have attended a few of their machine gun target competitions.

Such is the membership of Idaho citizens militias. I sure as hell would not like to be the one they thought they needed to defend their home or city or state from.
Idahoans think "Red Dawn" was an instruction video.

You've never met my friends azzwhole.
I wear Birkenstocks. Cured my plantar fasciitis.

P
Originally Posted by Salmonella

My friends were there...and strapped.

Good for your friend.

Unfortunately your friend is way outnumbered by Californians that are trying to flip the state like they already in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Montana, Texas. Is that not been the case? I see lots of California plates now in area with Bernie and Hillary stickers, and impeach Trump bumper stickers. How is that good for Idaho?

FYI my brother lives in San Raphael and I used to live in Montery.
I was living up in CDA until a couple of years ago when I moved down here..It sure is not like it was in the 60-70's and even 80's...Now it is a mess..Washington people cramming in on the weekends and it seems like the whole LA PD moved into the area following Furhman..One trip to Priest Lake my wife counted 10-1 Washington plates to Idaho...Not a place I wanna live anymore and even the outer cities are crammed up now..Better than Spokane and Boise but not by much anymore IMHO..I still have a bunch of friends up there by CDA and in the Silver valley and I know how they would react to this chit..They would not be taking video's and posting them on youtube for sure but they would do whatever necessary for themselves and family...

The Crossroads bar isn't even there anymore..Bummer..LOL

The plan was what you saw in the vid.

They dominated their streets with overwhelming power. It obviously had a 'calming effect' on any would-be anarchists.

You see, you don't always need a 'plan'. Patriotic Americans exercise their right to assemble, bear arms, and stand their ground.

When an anarchist throws a brick or Molotov cocktail, that can reasonably be expected to cause death or serious bodily injury. That opens the door to justified use of deadly force.

It's all quite easy to grasp for normal thinking people......even the anarchists worked it out for themselves without an object lesson in the advantages of civility.
I was talking to a Kootenai County Sherriff deputy yesterday and he mentioned pretty calm in N Idaho and the fact that local law enforcement supports firearms ownership and plays a big part in the calmness here. Supposedly some outsiders from Spokane area sent in agitators and they were shut down by locals.

The plan was what you saw in the vid.

They dominated their streets with overwhelming power. It obviously had a 'calming effect' on any would-be anarchists.

You see, you don't always need a 'plan'. Patriotic Americans exercise their right to assemble, bear arms, and stand their ground.

When an anarchist throws a brick or Molotov cocktail, that can reasonably be expected to cause death or serious bodily injury. That opens the door to justified use of deadly force,

It's all quite easy to grasp for normal thinking people......even the anarchists worked it out for themselves without an object lesson in the advantages of civility.
Originally Posted by logcutter
I was living up in CDA until a couple of years ago when I moved down here..It sure is not like it was in the 60-70's and even 80's...Now it is a mess..Washington people cramming in on the weekends and it seems like the whole LA PD moved into the area following Furhman..One trip to Priest Lake my wife counted 10-1 Washington plates to Idaho...Not a place I wanna live anymore and even the outer cities are crammed up now..Better than Spokane and Boise but not by much anymore IMHO..I still have a bunch of friends up there by CDA and in the Silver valley and I know how they would react to this chit..They would not be taking video's and posting them on youtube for sure but they would do whatever necessary for themselves and family...

The Crossroads bar isn't even there anymore..Bummer..LOL

there is always the Good Grief bar in East Port !
Bad ass bunch for sure. Nothing says Rambo more that flip flops and shorts. Calming effect? No. Looks prime for accidental discharge.

I get the whole 2nd thing, what I don't get is what these guys expect to do if someone tosses a brick through the window of an empty store. Shoot them and expect no charges?

https://www.khq.com/news/blm-protes...6a4462a-a478-11ea-ac8a-bf2710042a77.html

projecting your idiocy again?

Upset that normal citizens want to defend themselves from violent criminals? Really showing your true colors once again. These threads always draw out the anti gun goobers.

Bad ass bunch for sure. Nothing says Rambo more that flip flops and shorts.

I get the whole 2nd thing, what I don't get is what these guys expect to do if someone tosses a brick through the window of and empty store. Shoot them and expect no charges?

Oh crap I get it Reba, the fat guy with flip flops is you.
Very courageous of them to do that in a place where the chance of any kind of insurrection is so high.
Oh crap I get it Reba, the fat guy with flip flops is you.

And the anti gun goober chimes in again. An American with a firearm is like a cross to a vampire with you. You sure are triggered by the second amendment lmao
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Very courageous of them to do that in a place where the chance of any kind of insurrection is so high.

How much time have you spent up there Paul? Love to get your deep insight on life in Idaho
When the Aryan nations was dispersed from Hayden Lake some years ago,some stayed around..I was reading there are nine so called hate groups on the Washington/Idaho border area now..My guess is those we see flaunting there firearms are connected in some way..I could be wrong but the flaunting of firearms screams: what'ya going to really do when you get punched in the face...It's a bad deal all around..
Bad ass bunch for sure. Nothing says Rambo more that flip flops and shorts. Calming effect? No. Looks prime for accidental discharge.

I get the whole 2nd thing, what I don't get is what these guys expect to do if someone tosses a brick through the window of an empty store. Shoot them and expect no charges?

In many jurisdictions, it is quite likely that no charges would be filed for shooting a looter or arsonist. In some places, it is almost like it was the wild west or something.
When the Aryan nations was dispersed from Hayden Lake some years ago,some stayed around..I was reading there are nine so called hate groups on the Washington/Idaho border area now..My guess is those we see flaunting there firearms are connected in some way..I could be wrong but the flaunting of firearms screams: what'ya going to really do when you get punched in the face...It's a bad deal all around..

what 9 hate groups are groups in N Idaho and NE WA? What is your source the SPLC? How many crimes have been committed by these hate groups the past 10 years?

I disagree. Often, a display of overwhelming force is all that is needed to ensure peace.
IDAHO SHOOTER -
" ... You might get away with some crap in Boise, for a short while. ..."

Maybe. The new mayor is a young woman, a far left wing Democrat so who knows what directive she might give the Boise P.D. if rioting broke out in downtown Boise? Stand down or quell the riot. Who knows? If anything were to happen downtown, it will have been instigated by the Marxist Socialist inspired professors at Boise State University and their brain washed sycophants there, manipulating gullible students. That might trigger a riot event.

Ya never know.

L.W.
I saw the new Boise police chief is from Portland..Humm..I guess that could be good or bad though..

The anarchists ratphucked Spokane WA the previous night. Spokane is only 25 miles west of CDA. Intel was they were heading for CDA next.

The anarchists ratphucked Spokane WA the previous night. Spokane is only 25 miles west of CDA. Intel was they were heading for CDA next.

Paul know the distance between Spokane and CDA?

Yep, Spokane is in lockdown and agitators as I mentioned coming to CDA to agitate and destroy the city.

Shhhhh. Some have an anti gun agenda on here . Im sure caldum will add his usual intel

for your review. You know Washington and Idaho are adjoining states?

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2020/jun/01/15-arrests-made-in-sundays-disturbances-in-downtow/

Well, they would most likely use a measured response. A common sense force continuum. Up to and including lethal force if justified.

Most times. The ability and willingness to use force, is the best deterrent.

If justified force becomes necessary, it's good to have all options on the table.

At the end of the day, the citizen militia is subject to the same laws as anybody else. If lethal force is used, it will be investigated like any other situation.

It's the common sense alternative to seeing the police overwhelmed, or hobbled by ROE, while the anarchists wreak havoc on your town.
Oh and by the way, CDA is a place full of retired LEO from all over. Most of them have a clue.
There are a LOT of stupid people from outside of Idaho commenting on happenings in Idaho. What you see in those videos isn't a "show". That's how a LOT of people from Idaho are wired to handle things.

It's a state grounded in self-reliance and free thinking. Sure there are exceptions to that, but if you draw 100 random names out of a hat in Idaho, about 75 of them are probably going to be gun owners and registered republicans.

I live in the suburbs of Boise, and even on my street of mostly white-collar families, there are at least 6 houses of current/former military personnel and twice that number of vehicles with Trump and/or NRA stickers. I'm more worried about space aliens abducting me than I am some dipchit, Antifa member doing harm to any of my loves ones in this state.

As far as the assertion that people won't do anything because of fear of being jailed....that isn't happening in Idaho unless you do something REALLY blatant and stupid. Our prosecutors are elected officials in Idaho and we are one of the most conservative states in the country with a very right-leaning "stand your ground" law to protect it's citizens.

You will NOT see the sort of foolishness happening in Idaho that has played out across the rest of the country. If you think otherwise, then you're grossly misinformed about the state and it's people.

Dave

Been defending myself, my people, and my property in a very unfriendly environment for probably longer than you've been alive, schit for brains.

You haven't got the balls to go around and collect rent with me, let alone defend yourself and your property.

You should stop talking out of your narrow ass any time now. You're embarrassing yourself daily here.

Good for your friend.

Unfortunately your friend is way outnumbered by Californians that are trying to flip the state like they already in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Montana, Texas. Is that not been the case? I see lots of California plates now in area with Bernie and Hillary stickers, and impeach Trump bumper stickers. How is that good for Idaho?

Montana has not been flipped by Californians. Homegrown Dem farmers IIRC. Thanks. CDA is one place where there's seems to be an ubundance of fuggin entitled uppity arseholes. I bet they are not the locals. Disparging Californians bothers Salmon but it ain't his kind anyone is disparaging. There's a lot of kguunts from there, seen it in Oregon and Washington, BTDT.
Anyways, I much appreciate being able to type CDA cuz I never been able to consistently spell CoorDurLane.

preach it!! Maybe Paul and caldum can come back and criticize Idaho gun owners again?

Originally Posted by iddave
There are a LOT of stupid people from outside of Idaho commenting on happenings in Idaho. What you see in those videos isn't a "show". That's how a LOT of people from Idaho are wired to handle things.

It's a state grounded in self-reliance and free thinking. Sure there are exceptions to that, but if you draw 100 random names out of a hat in Idaho, about 75 of them are probably going to be gun owners and registered republicans.

I live in the suburbs of Boise, and even on my street of mostly white-collar families, there are at least 6 houses of current/former military personnel and twice that number of vehicles with Trump and/or NRA stickers. I'm more worried about space aliens abducting me than I am some dipchit, Antifa member doing harm to any of my loves ones in this state.

As far as the assertion that people won't do anything because of fear of being jailed....that isn't happening in Idaho unless you do something REALLY blatant and stupid. Our prosecutors are elected officials in Idaho and we are one of the most conservative states in the country with a very right-leaning "stand your ground" law to protect it's citizens.

You will NOT see the sort of foolishness happening in Idaho that has played out across the rest of the country. If you think otherwise, then you're grossly misinformed about the state and it's people.

Dave

I was just in Bozeman, Livingston Helena and Missoula last week and would disagree. Montana is changing rapidly

Good for your friend.

Montana has not been flipped by Californians. Homegrown Dem farmers IIRC. Thanks. CDA is one place where there's seems to be an ubundance of fuggin entitled uppity arseholes. I bet they are not the locals. Disparging Californians bothers Salmon but it ain't his kind anyone is disparaging. There's a lot of kguunts from there, seen it in Oregon and Washington, BTDT.

Dave

Post of the day.

I love his part.

“I'm more worried about space aliens abducting me than I am some dipchit, Antifa member doing harm to any of my loves ones in this state.”

It is called the Castle Doctrine as we used it in Missouri. Some of us who used to be democrats are now Republicans and will do what necessary to defend our town and homes. I won't be going around with a camera to tell everyone what we are doing and where folks are stationed. Be Well. Make American free again, Rustyzipper.
Always entertaining reading what people think they know about Idaho.

preach it!! Maybe Paul and caldum can come back and criticize Idaho gun owners again?

I I'm more worried about space aliens abducting me than I am some dipchit, Antifa member doing harm to any of my loves ones in this state.

I didn't criticize them at all. I acknowledged the same thing iddave did.

I was just in Bozeman, Livingston Helena and Missoula last week and would disagree. Montana is changing rapidly

Good for your friend.

Bozeman and Missoula, oh chit, yes of-course you are right... Carry-on.
Drove thru spent a week experts.

what 9 hate groups are groups in N Idaho and NE WA? What is your source the SPLC? How many crimes have been committed by these hate groups the past 10 years?

Whoa bubba..I am 100% Idaho born and raised here for over 70 years..I read it in the Statesman and left it at that because I don't give a chit really..Just passing on what I read..
Idaho and Montana have both changed but not completely. Fifty years ago, even the Democrats (in the majority in the North) were conservatives. They may have voted Democrat but they supported the 2nd A and individual freedom. I don't know when the real change in demographic started but I think in the early-sixties was when the first real influx of Californians began to be noticed but there were other changes in the air. Technological change was coming to the woods and the loss of a lot of the jobs was on the horizon.
The thing to keep in mind is, the population of the entire country has doubled since then and a lot of displacement and relocation has occurred. So it is that north Idaho has filled up with people from California, New Jersey, Minnesota and elsewhere. Still, the depth of Idaho conservatism converted a large percentage of these interlopers to Idaho values rather than the other way around.
Idaho, like her neighbors, is really a little more multi-faceted than many are aware and is constantly changing. One man I knew referred to the Naples- Bonners Ferry area as "Little Appalachia" and he might not have been far off. For sure, my grandparents and great grandparents, from the Virginia and Kentucky hill country, may have brought a little of that with them. On the other hand, the other side of the family, in Boise, came from Colorado ranch stock. Thing is, they were all Idaho and I can't help but be a little proud of them. I'm sure these north Idaho citizens, wherever they come from, will do what must be done. GD

Good for your friend.

Bozeman and Missoula, oh chit, yes of-course you are right... Carry-on.

Been hearing that here for a while. Sad.
Idaho has laws to hold harmless anyone who uses force, to include lethal force, in the protection of others or their property. We will see what happens if any idiots think they are going to loot or burn here in N Idaho. I live away from all the garbage so I'll get to watch the videos and read the mean tweets afterward....

Were arent they moving too.
In the last 48 hours, in our community, we have had 5,300 sign up to protect local businesses from looting. Last night, members of this group protected a LGS from a rumored planned looting.
270Winchester: Why?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
270Winchester: Why?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well, it's a simple effective readily available proven cartridge.

Dave

Very well said Dave! And spot on for my part of the Idaho too.

Like you said, many people here are "wired" to be self-sufficient and won't stand by and watch some riot group try hurting their family, friends, neighbors, or destroy a business just because. If rioters like antifa want to start a problem here, they better make a quick hit and get the hell outta town because the locals are very likely to take care of the problem quickly.
I think Lewiston has a scheduled protest Saturday...Ought to be interesting..
Originally Posted by sherm_61

Were arent they moving too.

Chicago, Detroit, Biloxi, Philly, NYC, Baltimore, Little Rock......
I think Lewiston has a scheduled protest Saturday...Ought to be interesting..

You would not catch me dead at night in Lewiston. Very dangerous place. lol. Heading down to fish Dworshak next week heading through Lewiston
Lewiston is just across the river from Washington's hot bed of liberal radicals - Clarkston, pop. 7000. Barricade the bridge!!
© 24hourcampfire