Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Riot control bees - 06/02/20
Really.... cops said they didn't need the back up though. Hard to cut and paste whole thing but it's worth a look....

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...-keep-george-floyd-protest-civil-n479718

so at protests today where i’m at in janesville, wi, some guy brought a trailer with 12 boxes full of bees that he threatened to release if he deemed the protests had gotten out of control.

he called them, “riot control bees.”
Posted By: k20350 Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
i asked my son if we should raise some Praying Mantis cases for fun. Just for a science experiment for us. He watched that youtube video of a praying mantis taking that murder hornet to the woodshed and he was like hell yea daddy lets get us some mantis cases.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20

Wouldn't bother me one iota if the coppers sprayed petrol and sparks at them.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
I swell up like a Goodyear blimp when I get stung.... a swarm of bees would make me run for cover faster than a pack of rottweilers would....
Posted By: ringworm Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
I'm for using wildfire suppression techniques.
Take those helicopters that dump water in fires and drop water from a thousand feet from water treatment plants into the crowds.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
The Israelis use silenced .22's on the leaders of the mob. Seems they suddenly feel a sharp and serious pain and don't feel much like rioting all of a sudden.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
Cut off the Cell phone towers and prohibit any sort of bus from operating within 50 miles from the epicenter of a riot . Antifa foot soldiers and leaders should be given a military tribunals and executed.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Really.... cops said they didn't need the back up though. Hard to cut and paste whole thing but it's worth a look....

so at protests today where i’m at in janesville, wi, some guy brought a trailer with 12 boxes full of bees that he threatened to release if he deemed the protests had gotten out of control.

Thinking outside the box so to speak. Love it!
Posted By: hanco Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
Turn those bees loose on their ass
Posted By: horse1 Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
Use the wild-fire fighting C-130's, and helicopters with those Giant bags, but, fill them with peanuts. Peanut allergic Antifa soy-boys would look like the Arnold @ the end of Total Recall.

Posted By: DMc Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Genius level
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Cut off the Cell phone towers and prohibit any sort of bus from operating within 50 miles from the epicenter of a riot . Antifa foot soldiers and leaders should be given a military tribunals and executed.

Would it be wrong to execute they by bee sting? On a more serious note, there has to be good intelligence on who the really bad actors are. Will the deep state interfere with bring them to justice in their efforts to bring Trump down?
Posted By: blammer Re: Riot control bees - 06/02/20
whatever happened to the fire dept's water cannons...
© 24hourcampfire