GOD bless our men in blue.
Drama queens. Both of you.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Dang; I was hoping you took a ride on a fed ex truck frown

A piece of schiett. All of you.

A cop shot in the head and fighting for his life, by your buds, you POS.

What bloody pig stys your buds would live in if not for men like him.

I wonder if the cops that were surrounded and beaten in Chicago the other day were being overly dramatic.

The 4 cops in St Louis probably feel differently too.

Is calling you a c.ock sucker overly dramatic?
58% of folks support military intervention. 30% of corksuckers like la Roy oppose saving our cities.
..................And you are just a queen Beans man.... Queen of hypocrisy.... Queen of LIES.....Sponge queen of the media.....Queen of idiocy........Queen of stupidity........

Your majesty!!!
Dayom, Bongino says GD on TV. Hes pissed.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
..................And you are just a queen Beans man.... Queen of hypocrisy.... Queen of LIES.....Sponge queen of the media.....Queen of idiocy........Queen of stupidity........

Your majesty!!!

And he wonders why his folks are in the schiett shape they are in. Blames it on crackers. Hasnt the IQ to correlate it with the dark continent where crackers dont run things, but comes on here with his holier and smarter than though hypocracy and bs even he isnt stupid enough to believe.

I'm against it.

National Guard is trained and the people for the job.

Military is going to make things worse.

Did you see the video of the Guard walking the residential
street in Mn? Screaming and cursing at people to get in their
homes. Firing some kind of powder propelled CS gas at a family
sitting on their porch, because they didn't run inside fast enough.

That kind of stuff will lead to the good people shooting at the other
"good" people.

I don't respond well to orders, or intimidation.
Damn sure ain't going to respond well to it if I'm minding my
own business on my porch when they go by.

Turning a bunch of military trained 20 year old kids loose to face
a belligerent crowd is going to get ugly. That will lead to more (justified)
protests. Which will provide cover for more riots.

Knee jerks are going to get us kicked. This needs smart thought out
handling. Never forget, both sides have two goals

Today's,
And
November.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I'm against it.

National Guard is trained and the people for the job.

Military is going to make things worse.

Did you see the video of the Guard walking the residential
street in Mn? Screaming and cursing at people to get in their
homes. Firing some kind of powder propelled CS gas at a family
sitting on their porch, because they didn't run inside fast enough.

That kind of stuff will lead to the good people shooting at the other
"good" people.

I don't respond well to orders, or intimidation.
Damn sure ain't going to respond well to it if I'm minding my
own business on my porch when they go by.

Turning a bunch of military trained 20 year old kids loose to face
a belligerent crowd is going to get ugly. That will lead to more (justified)
protests. Which will provide cover for more riots.

Knee jerks are going to get us kicked. This needs smart thought out
handling. Never forget, both sides have two goals

Today's,
And
November.

Yep.
If I'm on my own property minding my business, breaking no laws, and I get attacked by black looter, white antifa, LEO or a Nat'l guardsman,....I'm shooting back.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Your majesty!!!

And he wonders why his folks are in the schiett shape they are in. Blames it on crackers. Hasnt the IQ to correlate it with the dark continent where crackers dont run things, but comes on here with his holier and smarter than though hypocracy and bs even he isnt stupid enough to believe.

.............When it comes to hate America Trump hating libs, I'll always be happy to be their cracka should the opportunity present itself. I'll cracka them up real fast.
Someone has lost a radio

The crowd seems to have it, I heard a “suck muhdik”
I had to quit watching Hannity last night after the third time his program showed a pic of the cop in Minneapolis with his knee on that guy's neck.

Right now he's got commie ass Geraldo commenting on his show.

Hannity isn't what he seems.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Your majesty!!!

.............When it comes to hate America Trump hating libs, I'll always be happy to be their cracka should the opportunity present itself. I'll cracka them up real fast.

God speed and bless you, Big.

Leroy , your Mom in the kitchen said come up from the basement, she made your favorite, spaghettios, and she said she'll teach you to tie your shoes if you eat all your food like a good little girl.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I had to quit watching Hannity last night after the third time his program showed a pic of the cop in Minneapolis with his knee on that guy's neck.

Hannity kisses too much bleck ass trying to butter up with the PC crew, but he hasnt hugged up on Donna Brazille since I told him he better be careful as I expect it will come out she was in on the plan to replace Trump with Piglosi and I expect she was instrumental in the whacking of Seth Rich along with John Podesta.

He's going to have a rude awakening concerning Dr Fauci.
If you save the cities, you save a liberal. This is what they voted for...Rejoice
There is no point in putting cops' lives in danger. Pull them out of the inner cities, link up with the National Guard, and establish an impenetrable perimeter with about a 5-mile radius. Just sit there for about a month. When the smoke starts to clear, slowly move toward the middle, shooting anything that moves! That's what they do when the scum behind prison walls go ape chitt!.
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
There is no point in putting cops' lives in danger. Pull them out of the inner cities, link up with the National Guard, and establish an impenetrable perimeter with about a 5-mile radius When the smoke starts to clear, slowly move toward the middle, shooting anything that moves! That's what they do when the scum behind prison walls go ape chitt!.
Jerry

Well, uh, what about Le Roy Be..., uh, nevermind. smile
You can’t even do anything to looters in NYC because of their no bail laws

Funny stuff man
Originally Posted by Mac84

I wonder if the cops that were surrounded and beaten in Chicago the other day were being overly dramatic.

He likes to take one up the rear at the same time. Don’t sell him short.
How many times did he mention his “martial arts” training? I used to be a fan of his radio show back in the day but his head has grown and his balls have shrunk, can’t even watch him anymore
La Roye, sorry to hear about the news of your parties proposed YouTopian Dream demise.
Originally Posted by Mac84

You're not "calling" him anything.

You're just identifying his genus.
Originally Posted by DeadHead
How many times did he mention his “martial arts” training? I used to be a fan of his radio show back in the day but his head has grown and his balls have shrunk, can’t even watch him anymore

and he's deadly with a gun. He says he's a gun expert. Hannity has become a parody of himself.
Heraldo a couple nights ago was rather upset.
Was pissed at people trashing cities/ areas within ....that have taken years to bring back to life

Pretty much said these people were stupid and slitting their own throats

About as worked up and pointed as Ive ever heard him.
No whining or playing the middle road or devils advocate.

Not this time.

I was shocked.

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
If you save the cities, you save a liberal. This is what they voted for...Rejoice
That's the way I see it.
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DeadHead

and he's deadly with a gun. He says he's a gun expert. Hannity has become a parody of himself.

Oh yeah he’s the biggest supporter of the second amendment and even has a CCP. He probably carries a Tiffany Blue .380
Always refers to himself as a “marksman” lol

His CIA lapel pin is nice touch too

This clown has yet to evolve from a pile of dog feces.
They should give Hannity 15 minutes and Tucker 1:45.

Hannity still thinks this country can be unified.

His reality isnt ours...
Originally Posted by HawkI

His reality isnt ours...

Hawk, he’s just gotten too full of himself. Ego appears to have totally taken over in the past year .
Well, he's probably making some serious coin and hobnobbing.

The news media and Hollywood are not so different...
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Dang; I was hoping you took a ride on a fed ex truck frown

Thats funny right there.
Time to put this evil bastard (Leroybeans) on ignore.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Time to put this evil bastard (Leroybeans) on ignore.

Maybe not, Conrad.

It’s easier than reading from the DU underground site.
Never watch Hannity anymore. He sucks.

Carlson is the chit.

I hope one of these kneegarz bashes your head in with a brick.
Tucker has no real competition. He plays no favorites. You a so called conservative still looking for "a bipartisan solution to a multiracial problem brought on by white privilege" or some such crap Tucker will call you out by name and talk about what you really are. Say maybe, Linsi Graham. You can't tell if that guy's talking chit or dipping snuff and Tucker just drops the hammer on him and those like him. He's better at facts and lower on ego and self adoration than Rush or Hamity either one.

Tucker For President!!

And speaking of ego and adoration somebody in the White House needs to jack Trump's jaw when he goes off on his personal devotion trips. There's an election coming that's his to lose And dang if he doesn't come close to doing it at times. Melania needs to sleep with a pair of scissors and remind him she reads everything he said that day before going to bed.

I dunno about that.

Follow the money. Sean is.

Have been listening to the news rattle on about the riots...am eagerly awaiting news of your demise.
Originally Posted by ironbender

I dunno about that.

Follow the money. Sean is.

No one is worth a crap except Trump and he's a dumbass who cant hire anyone worth a crap. whistle
Originally Posted by HawkI

His reality isnt ours...

Hannity is the right's Jessie Jackson.

He enjoys the fight and attention.
If he could push the peace button and make everything good
for everyone, and everyone get along, he would bury the button

Peace and happiness would render him useless and unneeded.
Hi wouldn't allow that.
Well - - - maybe -- - - -but to keep the record accurate from the actual source, what type of queen are you??
© 24hourcampfire