Home
Posted By: Tarquin This is why we need guns.... - 06/03/20
Good article...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/06/this-is-why-we-need-guns/
Indeed. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Indeed. But I'm puzzled by your vacuous attempt to ingratiate your liberal self with the other Fire members here.
I did not rely on the government or police to protect me before this little dust up, and I don't now.

I have never expected them to ride in at the last moment and save the day like John Wayne.

I don't expect them to wipe my butt, or do much else.

Those who were previously relying on authorities for protection (such as the author) were living in a dream world.

Reality is a different matter.
Posted By: add Re: This is why we need guns.... - 06/03/20
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Indeed. But I'm puzzled by your vacuous attempt to ingratiate your liberal self with the other Fire members here.

Classic troll pattern - build confidence with like minded members then undermine with concerns.

Either that or he is a passive aggressive douche.
I can't help but to wonder how many private businesses would have been spared from looting/ destruction if ALL of the owners had defended their property.

The cops were present but did little to stop the carnage. You gotta defend yourself.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
I did not rely on the government or police to protect me before this little dust up, and I don't now.

I have never expected them to ride in at the last moment and save the day like John Wayne.

I don't expect them to wipe my butt, or do much else.

Those who were previously relying on authorities for protection (such as the author) were living in a dream world.

Reality is a different matter.

More and more are learning that lesson.

Same for the Covid 19 BS.

Govt isn't responsible for you getting sick or not getting sick. That's a personal responsibility.

Sheep will always follow their leaders off a cliff though. There are plenty of sheep to spare. Plenty...
Posted By: hanco Re: This is why we need guns.... - 06/04/20
Got guns loaded, but we don’t have that in the country. Yet
Posted By: jar Re: This is why we need guns.... - 06/04/20
the police departments in this general part of the country have not been there to serve an protect by any ways close . but they will show up afterwords and oversee a clean up !!! and be large and in charge !
Originally Posted by Tarquin

That reminds me of the old National Review magazine I enjoyed reading in my youth. How did this guy get away with getting that published there?
© 24hourcampfire