Home
https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/06/04/drew-brees-apologizes-kneeling-comments
Appeasing his hood rat teammates. Doesn’t want them dropping his passes.
Hero yesterday
Zero today.

Hum a na
Hum a na
Hum a na..........

GO PATRIOTS!!!!
He has to appease the NFL Negros. They are such victims.
Poor babies, living in Racist America and making $9 million a year for catching a football. At risk, every day of their lives, to be shot by a Klansman cop.
Never occurs to them, how much money they could make back in the homeland, of Kenya, a wonderful country run and operated by Negros.
Spineless, how is caved to the liberals!

He has no backbone whatsoever!
Never apologize for your beliefs, Brees. Now you look like a pussified appeasing two-faced panderer.

Should've stuck to your guns and if you were worried about the locker room then RETIRE with dignity.
Maybe he and KaperDick can do a Nike Commercial together.
“Brother” Love. Just Do It. 😜
A Man who bows to a foreign influence to save his capital is not a Man. Instead he is a slave, owned by those who 'support' him. There is good reason why they push all these ball games as 'entertainment'. Bread and circus' my friends, so look beyond the stage...
He is positioning himself to be Brady,s back up in Tampa Bay!!!
It's an out for him doing this .

LOL!!!
More than disappointing.

Pitifully sad.
I really feel for people who make ten times my lifetime salaries every year.
Ya'll enjoy your upcoming NFL games... LOL.

I won't even watch an NFL TV commercial. I change the channel.
Done with them for sure now!
Spineless coward! Just another symptom of capitulation to the radical left!
Haven’t watched the NFL in 3 years .
So what can we do? I've already been boycotting the NFL (also the NBA) for several yearrs.
He was a stupidass fur making ANY comment.
Stay tuned for another exciting episode of "NFL DRAMA THEATER". America's number one soap opera series.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

More like the pro bowl defensive ends that’ll be trying even harder to take his head off.
The pos turned his back on every person who died in the service of his country and on those crippled in that service, for more money.

What a POS.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

More like the pro bowl defensive ends that’ll be trying even harder to take his head off.

And his defense who would let them
F.uck the NFL and anyone thinking that White Privilege exists. It is called Work Privilege , mother.fu.cker

If they separate their moment of protest from the National Anthem then I’d watch. But if they’re kneeling or whatever during the anthem , that’ll be one less TV tuning in.
What did you expect? The only person out there with any balls is Candice Owens.
Originally Posted by hatari
He was a stupidass fur making ANY comment.

For saying he loves his country and has an abiding respect for those who gave all to preserve what we now enjoy ?
Y’all know y’all be wearing Brees jerseys around......
🤷🤦🏻‍♂️
Very disappointed.
Just like the guy from Pittsburgh.

Talking about him today at work, "Now there is something about football I like." Well, I'm over that.

Then I had a thought.
If, instead of disrespecting the flag, Kapperdick had smartly used it.

Holding one by the pole, stepping out in front when the Anthem was played.
The, when ask about it (and he would have been) he would have said.

"I'm waving Old Glory to make people think. Think about what She stands
for. Think about the greatness of our country, and what we have overcome,
how far we have come. Think...about how the police treat certain groups.
Think, about how many young Black men get injured by the police."

Or some such.

The point being, if he had respected our flag, and used it to make his
point. He may have actually gotten an effective voice. And respect.

But then, it was never about blacks, or the flag, or the POlice

It was about kaperdick.
Look, his teammates don’t give a sheite what Brees tweets as long as his QB rating is 105 every week. That’s pro sports.

Did the Vikings put up with Randy Moss? Did the Bulls put up with Rodman? Keshawn? K Lll awrence Raylor’s cocaine habit?

Produce and you’re golden. Fail and you’re gone.

Pro sports is the ultimate capitalism.

Big production = big reward

Stink it up or sit on your ass = adios!
Yes, and BLM.
Look, his teammates don’t give a sheite what Brees tweets as long as his QB rating is 105 every week. That’s pro sports.

Did the Vikings put up with Randy Moss? Did the Bulls put up with Rodman? Keshawn? K Lll awrence Raylor’s cocaine habit?

I disagree, Dr Jeff. They dayom sure cared for what Kaperdick said and did.

This is more than about making whitey pay the Bill. Whitey does that already.

This is about blecks making whitey kiss bleckass, and Brees just did.
What the fuuck, lost respect for him!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

And his defense who would let them

Yep
I haven’t watched an NFL game in 30 years

What does that have to do with him walking back on what he said and then apologizing for it ?

What do you think his WW II vet family members think of that?

What do you think of his recant?

Doc

Let me say “yes and no” to your point.

Kaeoerdick’s teammates did the kneeling with him symbolic of giving White America the finger. I’ll buy that. Once he was released, all they really cared about was who was under center on Sunday.

Once Jimmy Garrappalo became starter, Kaelerdick was an ancient memory to the 49 ers on the field.

In the locker room, you don’t have to like each other, you just gotta perform

I played on some teams with great chemistry and a couple where we never fraternize off the field. In the end, teammates will put up with Charles Manson if he throws fir 350 and 3 TDS and no ints every week
Funny, you don't see NHL players engaging is such douchebaggery.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

The fire will go 70% dark when the games are on.
Sad, Wasn't planning on watching their games anyway.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Sad, Wasn't planning on watching their games anyway.

This^^^

Doc

Let me say “yes and no” to your point.

Kaeoerdick’s teammates did the kneeling with him symbolic of giving White America the finger. I’ll buy that. Once he was released, all they really cared about was who was under center on Sunday.

Once Jimmy Garrappalo became starter, Kaelerdick was an ancient memory to the 49 ers on the field.

In the locker room, you don’t have to like each other, you just gotta perform

I played on some teams with great chemistry and a couple where we never fraternize off the field. In the end, teammates will put up with Charles Manson if he throws fir 350 and 3 TDS and no ints every week

Thanks for that Doc Jeff.
Yes, and BLM.

Yes, and BLM.

The Bureau of Land Management falls under the Dept. of Interior
Hahaha. Fo sho bro. Man, I used to pour over those maps in Co and NM. Too old for that anymore.

In this day and age it's more than that if you're a white athlete. The Brees situation is casebook...

You know how much he's done for his black community and then they rape him for saying he doesn't agree with kneeling for the flag?

5 years ago I would have agreed with you. Not today.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I do the same fuggin thing LOL
Originally Posted by GregW

In this day and age it's more than that if you're a white athlete. The Brees situation is casebook...

You know how much he's done for his black community and then they rape him for saying he doesn't agree with kneeling for the flag?

5 years ago I would have agreed with you. Not today.

And he knuckles under like a mudshark, Gregg.
Yes, and BLM.

Yes, and BLM.

The Bureau of Land Management falls under the Dept. of Interior

I gotta say,,,you’re getting better and better!!!
Grins.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

What does that have to do with him walking back on what he said and then apologizing for it ?

What do you think his WW II vet family members think of that?

What do you think of his recant?

Hat, you there ?
Piss on him and the horse he rode in on. I quit watching pro football back when this kneeling BS started, including the Super Bowl.
I quit way before the kneeling.
What do you expect from overpaid entertainers?
Originally Posted by cra1948

Out of Brees ?

I expected a whole lot more backbone.

Out of Brees ?

Yep, we are old school, Old Toot.
You arent going to stop cops from occasionally killing blacks armed or unarmed. There are too many encounters between cops and too many criminals. This kind of pandering to these rioters, kneelers, protestors and anarchists simple emboldens them and teaches them that everytime a cop kills a black that its open season for riots and looting with little too no action taken against them.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
You arent going to stop cops from occasionally killing blacks armed or unarmed. There are too many encounters between cops and too many criminals. This kind of pandering to these rioters, kneelers, protestors and anarchists simple emboldens them and teaches them that everytime a cop kills a black that its open season for riots and looting with little too no action taken against them.

We have arrived. We’re already there. A work in progress that’s moving along very nicely and according to the plan.
Just another reason to not watch the NFL. Thinking this will be my 4th season of not watching. And I really havent missed it one bit.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Never apologize for your beliefs, Brees. Now you look like a pussified appeasing two-faced panderer.

Should've stuck to your guns and if you were worried about the locker room then RETIRE with dignity.

Read or listen to his apology carefully. He never apologized for or backed off his belief that that he will never support disrespecting the flag.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Read or listen to his apology carefully. He never apologized for or backed off his belief that that he will never support disrespecting the flag.

Depends on what one classifies as an “apology “ and apology is what I read of his full statement.

Depends on what one classifies as an “apology “ and apology is what I read of his full statement.

And I believe that apology was genuine. He's a good guy. That offense to his comments was taken by friends and people he respects, truly weighed heavily in his heart. He felt sorrow for that. He examined the timing of his comments and the totality of the circumstances and apologized for it.

Or maybe there's more to it than that. I'd like to say that I'd never be disrespectful to the flag, but if you think about the direction so many people in this country would like to see it go in, can you envision yourself disrespecting the flag when it no longer represents what you hold dear?
The NFL payers, I should call them workers, live in a totally different world. Working with and living with %80 blacks would have to bring about a different outlook.

Out of Brees ?

His agent and publicist called him saying “WTF Drew”?

Now get out there and apologize, or say bye-bye to your Visa and Xbox commercials.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Out of Brees ?

Now get out there and apologize, or say bye-bye to your Visa and Xbox commercials.

😎

Beaver you hit the nail on the head, some folks will suck a willie for a dollar and Brees has proven he's one of those types.

And I believe that apology was genuine. He's a good guy. That offense to his comments was taken by friends and people he respects, truly weighed heavily in his heart. He felt sorrow for that. He examined the timing of his comments and the totality of the circumstances and apologized for it.

Or maybe there's more to it than that. I'd like to say that I'd never be disrespectful to the flag, but if you think about the direction so many people in this country would like to see it go in, can you envision yourself disrespecting the flag when it no longer represents what you hold dear?

So when libs win we can burn the flag?
Originally Posted by hookeye

Yes...

😎
[quote=Morewood]Never apologize for your beliefs, Brees. Now you look like a pussified appeasing two-faced panderer.

[/quote

Truth.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Out of Brees ?

😎

Beaver you hit the nail on the head, some folks will suck a willie for a dollar and Brees has proven he's one of those types.

I’m certain Brees true feelings are the same, probably even more in-line with some of us. If he wants to make big money. He can’t make himself toxic, especially to the Liberal Left.

If he pisses us off, he’s a hero for being considered “Woke” by Liberals.

😎

If you are willing to subject yourself to an experiment in empathy, do this.

Imagine a USA where your gun rights allowed you to check out hunting weapons only from the local constabulary. A USA where businesses were run and controlled by the government. One where hard work was not rewarded. In other words a USA (however you want to complete the exercise in your mind) that is the antithesis of what you think it should be. Would you have the stones to sit in silent protest or would you stand in reverence before the flag?
Just another reason to keep the NFL on ignore for now.

Been tuned out for 3 years, so no change there.

Oh well.

His apology was “genuine “, you say.

So his first comments were all lies and false patriotism?

Can’t have it both ways. His retraction was a cut and run deal. It’s that simple, no more or no less to it. You can ‘envision ‘ and slip and slide all you want. Yours is neither fish nor fowl.

And you know it

Would it happen to be just because he plays for the Saints, with you?

If you are willing to subject yourself to an experiment in empathy, do this.

Imagine a USA where your gun rights allowed you to check out hunting weapons only from the local constabulary. A USA where businesses were run and controlled by the government. One where hard work was not rewarded. In other words a USA (however you want to complete the exercise in your mind) that is the antithesis of what you think it should be. Would you have the stones to sit in silent protest or would you stand in reverence before the flag?

That has fug all to do with what that flag stands for from inception.

Can’t have it both ways. His retraction was a cut and run deal. It’s that simple, no more or no less to it. You can ‘envision ‘ and slip and slide all you want. Yours is neither fish nor fowl.

And you know it

I don't really care too much about football or the Saints. I don't watch it. By all accounts Drew Brees is a good guy. I haven't invested a whole lot of time dissecting his comments. I have read through them. To me it looked like he apologized more for the timing coupled with the whole of the situation and did not say he was changing his beliefs or sorry for having them. I have no quantifiable reason for believing his apology was genuine. Empathy guides me. I can't remember specifics, but I have said things for which I later apologized, even though when I said them I had no malice at all. It's part of the human experience.

Maybe that's straddling the fence.

And you know it

I don't really care too much about football or the Saints. I don't watch it. By all accounts Drew Brees is a good guy. I haven't invested a whole lot of time dissecting his comments. I have read through them. To me it looked like he apologized more for the timing coupled with the whole of the situation and did not say he was changing his beliefs or sorry for having them. I have no quantifiable reason for believing his apology was genuine. Empathy guides me. I can't remember specifics, but I have said things for which I later apologized, even though when I said them I had no malice at all. It's part of the human experience.

It is straddling the fence but it’s your right to do so.

Timing has nothing to do with his first statements being wrong and then apologizing for them regardless of the whole of the situation.

All of the above, jmo.

And you know it

Paul, apologies. I don’t mean to beat up on you. You’ve made your case and Brees is a good guy, he’s consistently shown himself to be a class act. That’s the truth and it’s documented for all that he’s done for others in putting his money where his mouth is.

Maybe that’s what disappointed me so much as to what I perceived as his lack of conviction on his first statements.

We’re good here.
If Brees can be turned into the villain as simply as that.....anyone can be. Tough times.

I was of the opinion kneeling was disrespecting the flag. I was taught to salute it.
he let this happen

And you know it

Truth.

It's about the money..............Period!!!
"His agent and publicist called him saying “WTF Drew”?

Now get out there and apologize, or say bye-bye to your Visa and Xbox commercials."

Bingo, Beaver10

And you know it

Paul, apologies. I don’t mean to beat up on you. You’ve made your case and Brees is a good guy, he’s consistently shown himself to be a class act. That’s the truth and it’s documented for all that he’s done for others in putting his money where his mouth is.

Maybe that’s what disappointed me so much as to what I perceived as his lack of conviction on his first statements.

We’re good here.

Dude, you aren't going to hurt my feeling. We'll disagree again in the future, I am sure. You response was a bit edgy, but that's part and parcel of how we interact here. Mom wasn't brought into the equation, so we are good!
On his 2nd apology now.

Heavy is the heart.....

He’s some in here’s hero.....

🤷🤦🏻‍♂️

Originally Posted by BigDave39355
On his 2nd apology now.

Heavy is the heart.....

🤷🤦🏻‍♂️

His knees have gotta be killing him
Big daddy trump didn’t think a lot of him apologizing.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
On his 2nd apology now.

Heavy is the heart.....

🤷🤦🏻‍♂️

Now his wife is apologizing.

😂🤣😂🤣

White guilt much?
Originally Posted by K22

It's about the money..............Period!!!

Yep. You'd think he had enough.
Has his dog apoligized yet?
Originally Posted by add
Has his dog apoligized yet?

Washing the feet of team mates next.

It’s the latest thing going.
What a cuck.. .
Brees has never been about anything more than just money, he held his team hostage a few years ago until he got paid more than he was worth. And the apology from both him and his wife is nothing but white guilt but for what? There isn't a soul today that was alive when slavery was taking place in this country yet we are to be held accountable for their sins. I don't fugging think so.
Have Drew Brees and his wife had their children prostrate themselves before the BLM alter and apologize?? If not, the Brees family is still bigoted and prejudiced.

L.W.
The pos turned his back on every person who died in the service of his country and on those crippled in that service, for more money.

What a POS.

How many black people did you refuse to see because they were black?

Hypocritical pussy....
Brees should just off himself. He can no longer command the respect of anyone in his race or any other.
Hey Breezy, hows that backtracking contrition working out for ya, buddy?
Some of your NFL brethren ain’t buying it. Fool!!!
© 24hourcampfire