Home
Posted By: jackmountain Unapologetic - 06/05/20
I'm sick and tired of the oppression we've faced for the last two months. I'm sick and tired of the blame placed at my feet for the last week.
I'm white. I work, long hours. Pay my bills. Provide for myself and family. I pay taxes. Love my wife. Raise my kids to be more successful than myself. Love this country. Respect the flag and everything it stands for and appreciate those who serve to keep me and my family safe. I owe no man of any race or religion anything. I'm not to blame for any hardship faced by any other human being.
I will never bend a knee to any other human being, for any reason, nor apologize for any event thats taken place outside my control.

No matter what the media says, It's alright to be white. I'm proud of my heritage and if anyone has a problem with that, then that's their problem, not mine. I won't wear a mask or bend a knee for anyone for any reason.
You bring violence to me, my family, home or business, It will be met with more violence.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
It's going around.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
#BLM sucks
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's going around.

I’ll let you fish , bruh.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Want some cheese with that wine??

Damn, you sound like a card carrying BLM poster child. Me, me, me, I've been wronged, I'm the victim....

Get over yourself. Have you REALLY been oppressed?

Just grow the fugg up and live your life.

Posted By: HawkI Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Amen.

Paid my dues as a white racist today.

Worked, had uncle sam take some for the "opressed" and the waste called government.

Mowed the lawn and minded my own business.

I did briefly want to run over a jackass on a bicycle on the highway...for obvious reason.

It was a white guy too.

Maybe tomorrow, after work.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Originally Posted by duck911

Damn, you sound like a card carrying BLM poster child. Me, me, me, I've been wronged, I'm the victim....

It just hit me....your Trystan's sock puppet.
Dung of Death feels like his balls are hung low tonite 🤣
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Originally Posted by HawkI
Amen.

Paid my dues as a white racist today.

Worked, had uncle sam take some for the "opressed" and the waste called government.

Mowed the lawn and minded my own business.

I did briefly want to run over a jackass on a bicycle on the highway...for obvious reason.

It was a white guy too.

Maybe tomorrow, after work.

Please don't hit paul.

Yeah, he has.

Im sure he'd be content if he wasnt paying for lowlifes, illegals and government that for all intents doesnt represent him.

Maybe he should not go to work....capiche?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Uhh, no.

Just tired of hearing grown men whine.

Suck it up, buttercup. You are bitching here about how hard you have to work and how you pay taxes and love you wife.

WTF?
Posted By: Backroads Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

Dude, 2 weeks ago anyone that wanted to live their life was responsible for killing your parents.
STFU and go ride your e-bike

Please don't hit paul.

Cant cotton to a grown man riding a toy on the phuggin highway.

Its either licensed and marked transportation or its dickheads playing on the highway....
Originally Posted by Backroads

Dude, 2 weeks ago anyone that wanted to live their life was responsible for killing your parents.

You feeling sorry and oppressed, too?

Need a hug?

The thread has nothing to do with C-19. Jackovv is just whining about being white, and having to work hard, and the news, and feeling oppressed, and that he is being made the victim.

Again, grow the fugg up.

Most Americans are going about their daily lives, watching, but not giving credence to the craziness happening by the 1% of lunatics, myself included.

Posted By: irfubar Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Dumbduck want's Jack and all hard working self sufficient patriots to stop complaining and continue to pay for the parasites, take a knee and apologize ............ for being a good American.

not hard to figure what camp he is in.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Had a job since I was 12, never taken a single dime in government crack, paid my taxes, never been arrested, never taken another man's property or job, served on active duty, deployed 3 times and had to bust my azz for everything I've ever had. I don't have a lot, but what I do I earned with my own blood, sweat and tears. I would gladly help or give my shirt to a good man who is worthy. For the rest that thinks they deserve what I have earned, more than me, they can "pry it from my cold, dead hands".

Uhh, no.

Suck it up, buttercup. You are bitching here about how hard you have to work and how you pay taxes and love you wife.

WTF?

You left out the part about being a "racist", for just doing work, taxes and family....

Hes not whining, hes saying [bleep] off....
Originally Posted by irfubar
Dumbduck want's Jack and all hard working self sufficient patriots to stop complaining and continue to pay for the parasites, take a knee and apologize ............ for being a good American.

Now, where the hell did I say ANY of that?

I am suggesting that most of us here, are ALL in the same boat.

We work, have families, save some for retirement, hate the current political climate, hate the criminals that are destroying chit.

But damn.... At some point, keep on keeping on. I never expected this kind of whiny crap from jackmtn that he is being "oppressed"

GMAFB.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Had a job since I was 12, never taken a single dime in government crack, paid my taxes, never been arrested, never taken another man's property or job, served on active duty, deployed 3 times and had to bust my azz for everything I've ever had. I don't have a lot, but what I do I earned with my own blood, sweat and tears. I would gladly help or give my shirt to a good man who is worthy. For the rest that thinks they deserve what I have earned, more than me, they can "pry it from my cold, dead hands".

100% agree. And thank you for your service.

Question:

Do you think you are currently being "oppressed?"
Jack is tired of being the frog in a pot.... not hard to understand... if you have a clue
Posted By: boatammo Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Jack Mountain with You 100% keep up the good work.

We work, have families, save some for retirement, hate the current political climate, hate the criminals that are destroying chit.

But damn.... At some point, keep on keeping on. I never expected this kind of whiny crap from jackmtn that he is being "oppressed"

GMAFB.

You are just an attention seeking whore like Fireballs. More entertainment ...
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

Question:

Negative. Just offended on a regular basis, and gradually losing my pride in my country.
#noapologies

GMAFB.

You are either a part of the solution or part of the problem at this point in our countries history...... you have aligned yourself with the problem.... many here see it plain as day

You feeling sorry and oppressed, too?

Need a hug?

The thread has nothing to do with C-19. Jackovv is just whining about being white, and having to work hard, and the news, and feeling oppressed, and that he is being made the victim.

Again, grow the fugg up.

Most Americans are going about their daily lives, watching, but not giving credence to the craziness happening by the 1% of lunatics, myself included.

Hilarious you telling anyone to grow up, as scared as you were just a short time ago..

That you so recently realized how hysterical your previous behavior was, yet believe somehow your newfound bravery elevates your image to be condescending is ridiculous.
STFU.
Posted By: boatammo Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
duck on to ignore
Jack is tired of being the frog in a pot.... not hard to understand... if you have a clue

We are ALL frogs in the pot.

No one else here is complaining in this context about working long hours and having to pay taxes and raise some kids. There are a bunch of azzhats running around destroying chit. How is Jackazz being OPPRESSED? Just stay busy being you. (Him. Us. You know what I mean)

You are either a part of the solution or part of the problem at this point in our countries history...... you have aligned yourself with the problem.... many here see it plain as day

How is that?

I choose to not give credence to the thugs.
I choose to not let them alter my daily life.
I choose to reject their hatred, and criminal activity.
I choose not to feel "oppressed"

I choose to carry on and thrive despite their thuggery.
I choose to live my life as I always have, loving my family, being a successful member of society.
I choose not to post on the 24HCF whining like I am a "victim"

So again............... How am I part of the problem?
Posted By: cfran Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
I'm sick and tired of the oppression we've faced for the last two months. I'm sick and tired of the blame placed at my feet for the last week.
I'm white. I work, long hours. Pay my bills. Provide for myself and family. I pay taxes. Love my wife. Raise my kids to be more successful than myself. Love this country. Respect the flag and everything it stands for and appreciate those who serve to keep me and my family safe. I owe no man of any race or religion anything. I'm not to blame for any hardship faced by any other human being.
I will never bend a knee to any other human being, for any reason, nor apologize for any event thats taken place outside my control.

No matter what the media says, It's alright to be white. I'm proud of my heritage and if anyone has a problem with that, then that's their problem, not mine. I won't wear a mask or bend a knee for anyone for any reason.
You bring violence to me, my family, home or business, It will be met with more violence.

Well written and spoken from the heart. I’m with you sir, 100%. And I pray that millions of other Americans share our views, for what you have said is what makes America great.

How is that?

I choose to live my life as I always have, loving my family, being a successful member of society.

Simple, you are trying to shame patriots for speaking up.... calling them whiners
Dumbduck , burying your head in the sand because you have a good "job" is not being a patriot.....
Posted By: hookeye Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
The patriotic dogs are giving a warning bark.

If the bad guys are deaf, let em get chewed up.

Hilarious you telling anyone to grow up, as scared as you were just a short time ago..

Yes. EXACTLY! Grow up.

A bunch of idiots are destroying chit and burning, and looting.

It is sad, criminal, and unfortunate.

But Jackmtn feels "oppressed" due to it and posted 3 paragraphs about how HE is the victim, and how sad it is that he works so hard and pay taxes.

That is the crux of my reply.

Jack, we get it. We all work hard. Why are you bitching about it?

I don;t feel oppressed. Do you? REALLY????
Dumbduck, the middle class is being destroyed.... do you see that as a problem?
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
The train wreck continueth.

Dumbduck , burying your head in the sand because you have a good "job" is not being a patriot.....

Sorry.... Where did I mention my job (which you all think is a joke anyway)?

I honestly cannot believe you all are buying into Jackmtn's assertion that he is a victim and oppressed because he is white!!!

FUGG!!!
Posted By: cfran Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
I think you might be a slow learner. Have you watched the news lately? Have you noticed how the mob mentality has rammed their thinking into the narrative especially over the past week, but really since the lockdown? Come on dude, think a little bit. None of this is hard, at least for most.

100% yes.

But that has nothing to do with jackmtn being oppressed and feeling hurt because he is white.
😏
Originally Posted by cfran
I think you might be a slow learner. Have you watched the news lately? Have you noticed how the mob mentality has rammed their thinking into the narrative especially over the past week, but really since the lockdown? Come on dude, think a little bit. None of this is hard, at least for most.

Sorry, I don't believe anything I read from the MSM.

Be succinct.

What is your point?

The fact is, there are groups of terrorists running around destroying chit.

They should be in JAIL.

But I don't feel oppressed by them, and I don't resentment or complain about my daily life, like Jackmtn does.

100% yes.

But that has nothing to do with jackmtn being oppressed and feeling hurt because he is white.

Bigger picture Duck..... think beyond yourself and your situation

Yes. EXACTLY! Grow up.

A bunch of idiots are destroying chit and burning, and looting.

It is sad, criminal, and unfortunate.

But Jackmtn feels "oppressed" due to it and posted 3 paragraphs about how HE is the victim, and how sad it is that he works so hard and pay taxes.

That is the crux of my reply.

Jack, we get it. We all work hard. Why are you bitching about it?

I don;t feel oppressed. Do you? REALLY????

Jack appears to be a hard working entrepreneur that has fought for his rights recently in Virginia, only to be derided by a scared lackey for being pissed off by the current racially biased climate.

That you took offense to his rant is telling.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

How is that?

Mostly because you seem obsessed with sucking internet dick duck... it really really is that simple
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

Lmao

Jack appears to be a hard working entrepreneur that has fought for his rights recently in Virginia, only to be derided by a scared lackey for being pissed off by the current racially biased climate.

I know nothing about jack, what he does, where he lives, his business, or any drama he is in the middle of, to include "scared lackey's".

If there is some back story as to his post, I'd be interested to hear it - it might very well change my perspective.

I was simply reacting to the long rant about the plight of working hard, paying taxes, raising kids, and feeling oppressed.

To which I replied, "get a helmet".

We are all working hard. We are ALL in control of our lives. We are not victims, NONE of us.

I know nothing about jack, what he does, where he lives, his business, or any drama he is in the middle of, to include "scared lackey's".

If there is some back story as to his post, I'd be interested to hear it - it might very well change my perspective.

I was simply reacting to the long rant about the plight of working hard, paying taxes, raising kids, and feeling oppressed.

To which I replied, "get a helmet".

We are all working hard. We are ALL in control of our lives. We are not victims, NONE of us.

Duck you are being obtuse and your reading comprehension flat out sucks!
The news has been 24/7 about white people oppressing blacks and they are the victims... hello?
I suspect Jack has oppressed no blacks and most here haven't either..... and we are sick of getting blamed for schit we didn't do
You've really come out lately. Wowzers.

The news has been 24/7 about white people oppressing blacks and they are the victims...

Do you disagree?

I do!

I suspect Jack has oppressed no blacks and most here haven't either.....

I 100% agree!

and we are sick of getting blamed for schit we didn't do

Yea, me too. But that doesn't make me feel oppressed, and feel sorry for myself, and bitch and whine and complain about paying taxes and chit.

MSM is going to do what MSM does. The left is going to attack us conservatives. It is a fact of life. I don't feel downtrodden due to that, I fight back and vote, and volunteer, and donate instead of whining.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

You are right. But not the way you are worried about.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
What happened to the old west vigilantes? Do they still ride or are they ghost riders?
So in the end, jackmtn, if you were just looking for some friends to commiserate with, bitch with, and cut up with, my apologies I wouldn't play along. Sorry I derailed your thread.

I've never felt like a victim, the choices I make are mine, and I choose to give NO credence to the idiots who blame US for these issues.

Your mileage may vary.
So in the end, jackmtn, if you were just looking for some friends to commiserate with, bitch with, and cut up with, my apologies I wouldn't play along. Sorry I derailed your thread.

I've never felt like a victim, the choices I make are mine, and I choose to give NO credence to the idiots who blame US for these issues.

Your mileage may vary.

If the left wins you will certainly be the victim! like it or not..... the right needs to unite, not berate each other

Your mileage may vary.

Your take on this is really weird, or it's like you read way more into it than was written.... Have you met many folks from the Fire in your 13 years here?

Your mileage may vary.

Just stop. Seriously.
Anyone that has been here for more than a month knows exactly who you are.

If the left wins you will certainly be the victim! like it or not..... the right needs to unite, not berate each other

100% agree. And my goal is to NOT let the left win.

But the OP's premise that he/we are being oppressed and we are the victims in some reverse racism scheme does not help. It plays right into the left's agenda.

Are we all just humans, or aren't we? Does color matter? Jackmtn's post was (subtlety) racially charged. That's not the conservative platform I believe in....
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Your take on this is really weird, or it's like you read way more into it than was written.... Have you met many folks from the Fire in your 13 years here?

Maybe.

I appreciate, and am all on-board Jackmtn's overall premise of patriotism, but I fail to follow the victim, oppression logic.

And yes, I have met roughly a dozen members here in person (habe talked with a few more on the phone), and am close friends with 4 former members who no longer participate.

Just what is that? I can't wait for your assessment!

Just what is that? I can't wait for your assessment!

Chicken little reinvents himself to become buck-up buttercup.

Maybe.

I appreciate, and am all on-board Jackmtn's overall premise of patriotism, but I fail to follow the victim, oppression logic.

And yes, I have met roughly a dozen members here in person (habe talked with a few more on the phone), and am close friends with 4 former members who no longer participate.

I didn't read the OP as playing victim, that is what I would expect from some, not him. Phucqk'd up times here. Better unit as there's less and less Good Guys in this country all the time. Mini bitch rant over.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
#BLM sucks

no way. Bacon, Lettuce, Mayo is great
Posted By: coobie Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

Uhh, no.

WTF?
Spelling was not your high point in school ??"LOVE YOU WIFE" (WTF) eek

Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Jack mountain, you are hardly alone
Posted By: BobMt Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

Your mileage may vary.

Just stop. Seriously.

fb...…..bob
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Most of the sorry bastids aka whites, blacks, browns or whatever have never contributed one single solitary thing toward the betterment of society and so damn sorry and lazy they wouldn’t holler sooey if the hogs were eating on them! Old Joe gets up each day, pulls on his brogans and off to work he goes and HE will be the one that bears the brunt of having to pay for all of the destruction caused by the rioters! I’m suspecting that ‘Old Joe’ one day is going to become highly pissed off and in the final analysis there will be a huge demand for body bags!
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

We are ALL frogs in the pot.

No one else here is complaining in this context about working long hours and having to pay taxes and raise some kids. There are a bunch of azzhats running around destroying chit. How is Jackazz being OPPRESSED? Just stay busy being you. (Him. Us. You know what I mean)

You seem to be contextually challenged. Either that or you are purposefully trying to misunderstand.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

cry
Posted By: Slavek Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

The only way you could win is if you could afford to stop working, a great way to say Fhank You to the system.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

Question:

How about disrespected for what he is doing for America and being nothing more than uncle Sams cash cow.??

That is not whining, that is being tired of paying for everyone else's bull$hit and then talking about it among friends. It's called blowing off some steam. Give the guy a break.
kwg
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20
Jackmountain: In other words you are not suffering from the liberal agenda induced "white guilt"?
Well join the club my man and I am proud of you.
Keep on keepin on though and don't forget to pay your taxes - legions and hordes of welfare scum and ghetto dwellers are depending on YOU!
Remember this also - "don't steal - the government hates the competition"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Unapologetic - 06/05/20

But the OP's premise that he/we are being oppressed and we are the victims in some reverse racism scheme does not help.

Print up a stack of 8.5X11 handbills that say, "It's okay to be white". Walk around a town posting them here and there.

See what happens.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Unapologetic - 06/06/20

Maybe.

Trystan911,
By oppression, Im talking about the government shutdown of our economy and the liberty and freedoms they stripped from us. You know, the policies you supported dumbazz.

Seems you finally found a situation in which it's ok to take off your mask and break the 6' social distancing rule.
Getting on your knees to apologize to a black man. Make sure to pull your mask back up after you're done wiping his cock off your lips.

You idiots can wear your masks, feel guilty for something you didn't do and any other thing the media tells you to do like a good little sheep. I choose to speak the truth no matter how unpopular. The black community is a train wreck. Nothing I've done caused that.

Posted By: jackmountain Re: Unapologetic - 06/06/20
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Jack mountain, you are hardly alone

Without a doubt. The silent majority.
This whole thing is nothing more than a ploy to bring out the youth and black votes, polarizing them against the "enemy" who just so happens to be your average trump supporter.
When Donald J. Wins his reelection, I hope he comes off the chain and burns these pricks to the ground scorched earth.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Unapologetic - 06/06/20
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
#BLM sucks

no way. Bacon, Lettuce, Mayo is great

I’m sick of racism on the Fire
© 24hourcampfire