Home
Do we even have any?

What are they waiting for?
Scared to death of being labeled racists.
good point.
Making sure everybody is following seat belt laws, not smoking weed, and the homos aren’t getting married.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Scared to death of being labeled racists.

Yep.
Iowa's Steve King as conservative as they come, was thrown under the bus by his own party. My good friend Steve lost in the primary by 3% against four opponents from his own party.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Making sure everybody is following seat belt laws, not smoking weed, and the homos aren’t getting married.

Are you kidding?? They surrendered on morality a long time ago, and we're reaping the predictable consequences.
The jobs report was excellent compared to what they were thinking.

The economy is huge, and Trump is going to dig us out. A lot of it before the election. If you want to help out, go buy something that helps the economy. Volunteer for the Trump campaign. I am.

The American people seen the destruction. A lot of moderate Democrats can be turned over this. I know two people that were going to vote for Biden, but will be for Trump. Anecdotal, yes, but it wouldn’t have happened if not for riots. Try to convince people. Don’t let them forget what happened this last two weeks. It will make a difference. There are a million white women in the suburbs who are worried. The GOP needs to be the party that says it will protect them and build a strong economic future.
Originally Posted by RAS

The economy is huge, and Trump is going to dig us out. A lot of it before the election. If you want to help out, go buy something that helps the economy. Volunteer for the Trump campaign. I am.

The American people seen the destruction. A lot of moderate Democrats can be turned over this. I know two people that were going to vote for Biden, but will be for Trump. Anecdotal, yes, but it wouldn’t have happened if not for riots. Try to convince people. Don’t let them forget what happened this last two weeks. It will make a difference. There are a million white women in the suburbs who are worried. The GOP needs to be the party that says it will protect them and build a strong economic future.

I trust the GOP about as far as I could throw the elephant in the symbol.

RINO doesn't even begin to describe how corrupt and traitorous lots of them are.
The good ones are trying to get the message out, but the MSM simply won't give them the time of day and twitter has all but banned all conservative views along with Facebook and other social sites... You are pretty much forced to Fox News if you want to see and hear any conservative views any more and only a few of their shows are reliable conservative show cases- Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Steve Hilton, Mark Levin, and a handful of others
Hannity.....is an outstanding marksman
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Iowa's Steve King as conservative as they come, was thrown under the bus by his own party. My good friend Steve lost in the primary by 3% against four opponents from his own party.

Awesome. Had he not lost, the democrats would take that seat in a walk.
I feel it's impossible for conservative leaders to find a forum that will publish or deliver their messages. The liberal media will not give a conservative message the time of day. The liberal media delights in attacking conservatives and their messages.
Let's not confuse elected officials with 'leaders'.

The only leader in Washington DC is Donald Trump.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RAS

RINO doesn't even begin to describe how corrupt and traitorous lots of them are.

Maybe, Rbb but I think RAS is right and as we’ll only have two parties to consider in November,,,,the Republicans will benefit with and from a slide to the right.

I also think that the fence sitters now have little choice. Fish or cut bait.

We all know about the endemic corruption, no secret there.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by widrahthaar

Are you kidding?? They surrendered on morality a long time ago, and we're reaping the predictable consequences.

There a whole list of social issues they spend all their own time on and never change for the better. I just through those 3 out there.
Originally Posted by Lennie
I feel it's impossible for conservative leaders to find a forum that will publish or deliver their messages. The liberal media will not give a conservative message the time of day. The liberal media delights in attacking conservatives and their messages.

Exactly.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by RAS

Maybe, Rbb but I think RAS is right and as we’ll only have two parties to consider in November,,,,the Republicans will benefit with and from a slide to the right.

My frustration comes from seeing so called strong republican leaders DO NOTHING.

Some talk a great game. But talk is cheap.
There are no conservative leaders. There are only conservative false opposition leaders. They are all in the same party, the Dem & Rep are just two wings of the ruling class party.

To put it in sports terms, "conservative leaders" and "Republican Leaders" are the Washington Generals to the Democrat Harlem Globetrotters. It is a show with the illusion of competition. As with the Globetrotters/Generals, the owners are not seen on court and the players/politicians are merely puppets/actors/performers.

And anyone who doesn't stick to the script is fired (Steve King) or vilified (Trump). But not to worry, Trump has figured it out and has become more of a team player or maybe mascot like the San Diego Chicken, who provides entertainment when the players are taking a breather. We have little risk that Trump will implement anything truly conservative or that benefits his base at the cost of the ruling class. Just ask his son-in-law.

The only real leadership or useful right-wing ideas come from the dissident right, such that it is.
Do we even have any?

In Idaho, the conservative leaders have been writing laws to make it legal to shoot the guy trying to break the windows of or burn your neighbor's house or business.

Other states should follow suit.
I’d like to think they are doing what needs to done.

Like conservative ppl. Going to work everyday. No fan fare.

News is only going to report Dems and Libs anyway.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by RAS

My frustration comes from seeing so called strong republican leaders DO NOTHING.

Some talk a great game. But talk is cheap.

Sometimes it may be best to simply sit back and watch the enemy self destruct and let that speak for its own self.

Jmo.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Hannity.....is an outstanding marksman

He's also a Kung Foo Sumbitch too....just ask him.
Bought out by $$$$
Half of them aren't. The rest need company, badly.
The past 4 years should have shown folks that there is no such thing. Trump's a leader, but he's only conservative when compared to the liberals.
Suffering from a case of the NO BALLS!!
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
The past 4 years should have shown folks that there is no such thing. Trump's a leader, but he's only conservative when compared to the liberals.

Another Suck Puppy.

Err... sock puppet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Another Suck Puppy.

Err... sock puppet.

Nope, wrong again. Show me a conservative leader (YOU asked the question, after all), and then explain how a lifelong Yankee Democrat suddenly becomes truly conservative. I'll vote for him again, but he ain't conservative.

Another Suck Puppy.

Err... sock puppet.

Nope, wrong again. Show me a conservative leader (YOU asked the question, after all), and then explain how a lifelong Yankee Democrat suddenly becomes truly conservative. I'll vote for him again, but he ain't conservative.

I'm never wrong about you idiot bots.

I wasn't talking about Trump.

I was talking about those that should be backing him.

And, FYI, he's not doing a bad job. Especially considering the 24/7 attacks, lies, and treason he's faced with daily.

Go away, little girl. Your betters are talking here.
So no answers, and more slander. I never said Trump was doing a bad job, I said he's not conservative. If you don't realize that, you dont known the meaning of that word, or are handicap. And there are no "conservative" politicians standing with him at the moment. If you can prove me wrong, go ahead.
So no answers, and more slander. I never said Trump was doing a bad job, I said he's not conservative. If you don't realize that, you dont known the meaning of that word, or are handicap. And there are no "conservative" politicians standing with him at the moment. If you can prove me wrong, go ahead.

Reality of the USA and its future is such that people need something to desperately hold on to, a man to believe in. That is Trump. They don't want a reasoned look at he man because he is the rope they use to anchor themselves to the country that the USA once was and the identity they cherish. Telling them that the rope is somewhat frayed and none too robust to begin with will not result in a positive response.

Go prove something yourself, Boris.

Like post a few photos of your hunting, fishing, or shooting accomplishments? LOL. We know that won't happen.

Say hello to Natasha for us. smile
Trump is an anomaly. He was not supposed to have happened. We might not see another like him. Just think back to George Bush. Lots of folks thought he was a Conservative leader.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump is an anomaly. He was not supposed to have happened. We might not see another like him. Just think back to George Bush. Lots of folks thought he was a Conservative leader.

I never did.

Had he been a conservative, he would have done something about the wetbacks for starters. He ignored it, like a good republican. whistle
Do we even have any?

Hiding under Joe's basement.

Easier to kiss dhim ass from there.
We have conservative leaders?
Who knew??
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Suffering from a case of the NO BALLS!!

Pissing down their legs!
© 24hourcampfire