Home
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-goes-over-the-top-clinching-democratic-nomination

4 more years of MAGA. If there are any debates, it's going to be a bloodbath.
I bet you’d be his Director of Telecommunications of the Oval office if he asked.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I bet you’d be his Director of Telecommunications of the Oval office if he asked.

To rig the campaign for failure?

YOU BET!
The ONLY qualification Biden has is his sniveling, groveling, blundering, lying, conniving conformity to lick the boots of his handlers. Just like Barry Sotero.
Slow Joe.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
The ONLY qualification Biden has is his sniveling, groveling, blundering, lying, conniving conformity to lick the boots of his handlers. Just like Barry Sotero.

Thank God.
He still needs to capture the nomination at the convention.

I still think he is going to bow out due to health reasons.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yes, but WHO ELSE?

Sleepy Joe might ACTUALLY be the best candidate they have laugh
Hilary might pop up.
Originally Posted by DBT
Hilary might pop up.

Maybe.

But last time she tried the left-behind speculum from her gyno appointment clanked down onto the curb.

So, we'll see.
Fredo was a contender until he f*cked up and killed a bunch of elderly in nursing homes, so he done.

I still think it will be a woman, a black woman. Hint hint
Can't wait until the debates..
It will be a BLOODBATH.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

There will be no debates.

We may see some town hall type question and answer sessions, that are prerecorded and edited, but there will be NO live debates.

Ya know cuz of the covid thingy and all .
You might be under estimating the stupidity of half the people. They elected a crack dealing, substitute teacher and community organizer, who's father was a card carrying Communist. If the Left keeps Operation Mayhem going for much longer, they'll get a lot of mileage out of it. What we have been witnessing for the last three years has been the best financed, most organized, and most comprehensive deception and propaganda campaign to remove a sitting president in American political history. Don't assume anything until the results are in.
The direction of the market in my opinion undergirds something I said in late March to my wife which was that the second half of this year will be strong since the economy had good legs under it. The American People know this. Or at least the thinking People. DJT will earn a second term and with any luck the House will flip to us and the Senate will remain in our control. Then, he should keep filling the federal judiciary and look for old Ruth to keel over and maybe Sotomayor to have a diabetes event. Let's keep it going, boys. You gotta get your circle out to vote in November and have them get their circle, etc. MAGA, baby!
The Dems nominate a retard. Unbelievable.

Another scenario that has crossed my mind is that should he win they could remove him at anytime with the 25th amendment because of dementia and then its hello President Stacy Abrams or whatever other black chick they pick for his veep.

This election is all about Trump. Nobody else can not be Trump any better than sleepy Joe and the people who hate Trump will vote against him for anyone.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

There will be no debates.

We may see some town hall type question and answer sessions, that are prerecorded and edited, but there will be NO live debates.

Ya know cuz of the covid thingy and all .

Exactly. Its gonna be hard enough for Sleepy Joe to handle that scenario ie remembering and delivering the answers to pre-recorded questions, but it takes off the table being on stage with Trump where Trump badgers him into a melt down......which would have happened. Best of all for them he can't be accused of being a coward or incompetent for not participating in the debates because of the "covid thingy".
I'm learning to not be surprised Anymore by what half this country wants and believes. Crazy.
I wouldn’t under estimate Biden. He made Paul Ryan look like a complete [bleep] retard in a debate much like how every covid post has turned out for you.
Biden is anything but a man.

What it is, is a uber lieberal demoncrap who, like all lieberal demoncraps, has sold it's worthless soul to the devil.

He has no merit, no value,no morals, no honesty, no character, no worth of any kind. And those are his good traits.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
You might be under estimating the stupidity of half the people. They elected a crack dealing, substitute teacher and community organizer, who's father was a card carrying Communist. If the Left keeps Operation Mayhem going for much longer, they'll get a lot of mileage out of it. What we have been witnessing for the last three years has been the best financed, most organized, and most comprehensive deception and propaganda campaign to remove a sitting president in American political history. Don't assume anything until the results are in.

Add Mail in voter fraud.
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
I wouldn’t under estimate Biden. He made Paul Ryan look like a complete [bleep] retard in a debate much like how every covid post has turned out for you.

We didn’t watch the same debate, obviously.

Do you not remember Joe sitting there laughing and grinning at serious questions ? Off the cuff answers that made no relevant sense?
Can't wait for DJT to open up with his water cooled ad machine and a belt full of creepy joe/china owned/Burisma corrupt/dementia ammo.
If they believe their own BS, then Cuomo/Harris.

If they know they're gonna lose, then Biden/Harris.

Harris the scapegoat for any loss. Blame whitey. More violence justfiied.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Do you not remember Joe sitting there laughing and grinning at serious questions ? Off the cuff answers that made no relevant sense?

I remember Ryan going on and on taking 4 minutes to answer a 10 second question. And old creepy Joe sitting there grinning because he knew he could throw out a one liner that everybody would remember completely diminishing Paul Ryan’s attempted answers.

I also remember how many people locally (Paul Ryan’s home town) lost a lot of faith in him after that debate.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I remember Ryan going on and on taking 4 minutes to answer a 10 second question. And old creepy Joe sitting there grinning because he knew he could throw out a one liner that everybody would remember completely diminishing Paul Ryan’s attempted answers.

I also remember how many people locally (Paul Ryan’s home town) lost a lot of faith in him after that debate.

We differ.

What’s important is the coming debates,,,,if there are any.
Maybe Trump should pick a black woman for his VP.

That would make lib heads explode.

Candace Owens?

That's exactly what the liberal left is planning and hoping for...

Joe is just bait, not a serious candidate.... because what the democRATS and their communist Globalist handlers really want, is to put some female black VP in office... who would become President after they had to remove Joe, for his senility, via the 25th Amendment.. someone they can completely control....and do their every bidding...

The left is going for their big play, and then will re write the entire system of Government we have in this nation...with California as their template...where we have a single party... just like in Communist Countries...demcoRATS...

and make us a slave to Globalistic demands...and to kill the America we know, forever...

Get ready for that to be their agenda for the next several decades, until they accomplish that mission...
they've been working on that, since the late 1940s within our borders...they are wanting to cash in on all of their efforts and accomplishments over the last 60 years, since 1960s.... their changes in our education system and academia..preaching communist propaganda to kids from kindergarten, and colleges turning into re education camps.. that mommy and daddy have had to pay big bucks to have their kids to attend... heck even by the 1980s, they had the corporate world requiring and demanding that new employees had to be grads of these re education camps... that we call a college degree...

yeah, getting elected President is going to be Joe's last usefulness for these Globalist Communists...if he is elected he'll be quickly shelved in a Memory Care Unit, and their new Black Hillary Clinton will be in the drivers seat, to do their every bidding, and anyone white will automatically be the tyrants of their new society....with the exception of the Antifa crowd, the transient populations, and their other blind followers....

Trump is their only speed bump in their visions for their utopian Disneyland...
Put joe behind his podium with his state of the art mask

30 ft away

President Trump behind his podium.

3 question monkey media types 20 ft apart.

No audience...

No reason whatsoever to not have debates.

Spin it right against joe.

Whats good for the American people they spew about social distancing and mask wise surely is good enough for joe.....
It’ll be rigged like the last election to favor ol Joe. He will be controlled and hidden right up until the end.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Candace Owens?

I like this a lot, but what do you do with Pence? As been said here before it would appear as though Pence was not a good pick originally if you dump him for 2020. Since the George Floyd OD circus, maybe that doesn’t matter anymore.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Candace Owens?

I think Candace Owens has plans to run for a lower office.
Candace Owens should approach Biden as a potential running mate. WHEN he rejects her she should yell racism and discrimination. Send their party into a swirly trip down the crapper
Candace can't cry foul on racism. They don't consider her black. She doesn't think "black".
Joe would tell her she ain't black enough.
Biden is the decoy.

The one to watch is who ever is put up for his VP. That's why the communists will be betting on. Joe B. will not finish much time but the VP is going to be someone controlled by Hillary and/or Soros
Originally Posted by duck911

Yes, but WHO ELSE?

Sleepy Joe might ACTUALLY be the best candidate they have laugh

CUOMO
I don't think Joe will be the sacrifice, They will sub in another shill near election. Joe will have a test, and they will find a stroke and he will use his victim card to endorse cumho.
He won’t win unless they can cheat with ballot stuffing.
Joe must be kicking himself in the ass, that is, if he still has the brains to kick himself in the ass.
He wanted to run in 2016. As the Vice President he was all lined up to run it is traditional.

But poor Joe ran afoul of identity politics. The Dems had crossed one gigantic barrier, and elected a Negro 8 years earlier.
But now, it was time to clear the next big hurdle and elect the first female. Shatter the glass ceiling. Of course that was Hillary.

Joe wanted to run but his Dem advisors told him, if he got into a primary battle it could damage Hillary and he could spoil the chances for the First Female President.
As a good Dem, Joe had to submit.

I saw several interview with him, back 3 years ago when he still had a brain and you could tell he was bitter about it and he said "Of course I would have beaten Trump."

Who knows he might have, certainly he would have been a better candidate than Hillary.

Today, it is sad to see Joe try to talk he is clearly mentally deficient today and unfit to hold any public office. He is another victim of identity politics.
Originally Posted by renegade50

30 ft away

No audience...

Whats good for the American people they spew about social distancing and mask wise surely is good enough for joe.....

There is no reason under the sun not to have a Trump-Biden debate...

but the dims and co-conspirators media will try to make everyone believe there is one.

Biden is just too dumb to cross grey matter swords with Trump. The only way that would ever happen is if Sleepy Creepy Pedophile Joe could somehow get a hidden ear mic running up from his man-bun pajamas feeding him answers and the moderator's questions were fed to him like Hillary got them fed to her.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...d-debate-questions-with-clinton-campaign

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headl...linton-was-fed-information-trump-debate/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SodcJT3EkVw
Originally Posted by local_dirt

30 ft away

No audience...

but the dims and co-conspirators media will try to make everyone believe there is one.

Biden is just too dumb to cross grey matter swords with Trump. The only way that would ever happen is if Sleepy Creepy Pedophile Joe could somehow get a hidden ear mic running up from his man-bun pajamas feeding him answers and the moderator's questions were fed to him like Hillary got them fed to her.

Even if that happened
His fried brain is not fast enough to process the info to his piehole.
Most of it would be gaffed by his nuerons .

It would be hilarious to watch also.

Eventually during the course of debates if they happen, which their is no reason they should not.

Joe is gonna get flustered big time and just blurt out uncontrollably challenging President Trump to a push up contest on national TV.

It will be a priceless moment, along with many others from joe,s brain misfiring with random signals to his uncontrolled piehole .

Waaay to many people have experienced this with elderly parents and grand parents for it not to be shocking to them.

LOL!!!
No convention, no official vote. Still could be anyone since joe is sick.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

30 ft away

No audience...

Even if that happened
His fried brain is not fast enough to process the info to his piehole.
Most of it would be gaffed by his nuerons .

It would be hilarious to watch also.

Eventually during the course of debates if they happen, which their is no reason they should not.

Joe is gonna get flustered big time and just blurt out uncontrollably challenging President Trump to a push up contest on national TV.

It will be a priceless moment, along with many others from joe,s brain misfiring with random signals to his uncontrolled piehole .

Waaay to many people have experienced this with elderly parents and grand parents for it not to be shocking to them.

LOL!!!

renegade, You hit on another important piece of the puzzle with Strokey Joe.

He cannot control his anger. Trump knows exactly which of his buttons to push and when to push them.

His uncontrolled anger + uncontrolled piehole will be his ultimate downfall in any debate.
I agree that there will be no debates. The handlers will NOT let Biden go head to head with President Trump. I DO remember Biden debating Paul Ryan, Osama debating Romney also, for that matter. Osama and Biden came out fighting and did better than either of the GOP putzs...but now we know why. Romney and Ryan are more female than half of Antifa.Both have been an epic disappointment, Romney is punk beyond measure.

Biden used to be able to sling words around with a tone that made halfwits think he knew what he was talking about. I think those days are gone...he's lost it.

Not too mention, it's a pretty easy case for the GOP. Biden has had 46 years to fix stuff, he's done nothing. How can we have race riots after 8 years of a African president, with Slow Joe in the right seat??
© 24hourcampfire