Home
Minneapolis is looking at defunding the police. Knowing that POOP runs down hill I live 150 miles straight south of there. I am pedicting a flood !!
Total insanity!!
Is this real life?
Originally Posted by 257Deland
Total insanity!!
yep.....and we haven't seen the worst of it yet
Can people get any stupider with this defunding of police departments? Oh wait, maybe universal basic income!
It'll keep other cities safer as all the criminals will move to Minneapolis and safety.
YA, and if creapy joe wins I am moving to Afganistan where it is safer.........
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It'll keep other cities safer as all the criminals will move to Minneapolis and safety.

Sanctuary ( for criminals) City.... libri-logical progression...
Minneapolis May be the first, but probably won’t be the last. I wouldn’t predict the rush on guns and ammo to let up any time soon.
Originally Posted by Ray63
Minneapolis is looking at defunding the police. Knowing that POOP runs down hill I live 150 miles straight south of there. I am pedicting a flood !!

This social experiment could get very interesting ala Venezuela, the law of the jungle.
let me put it this way, been out 4 of the last 8 days..... didn't go today I have to work tomorrow..... THE F_CKER sends me a video of the chicks fishing in their G strings today.....ass hole.
think i put that on the wrong thread
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Well at least show us the video !!!!!!
Originally Posted by Sako76
Can people get any stupider with this defunding of police departments? Oh wait, maybe universal basic income!

.........And don't forget Reparations.
I'm with jimy, show us the video!
10-4 22!
Originally Posted by jimy

Well at least show us the video !!!!!!

if i could figure out how to download it from a text message. ask my son later.
If your not going to let the police do their job, you might as well defund them. Close down the shop and let the chips fall where they will.

Just my .02, but a good example of what a city would be like without police might wake up a lot of people.
OLDMAN.. THAT is what I'm thinking !! This will be a wake up call for EVERYBODY involved. And they thought toilet paper was a big deal............ Going to the gun shop this morning.
New York is talking same bs. Glad I live in North Dakota. Ed k
Good luck getting any free agents to sign up to play in Minnesota anytime soon. (That'll be the least of their worries.)
Somebody needs to start a Go Fund Me account to help cops relocate to places they are appreciated. Let the dumbazz libs wallow in their own anarchy!
No worries guys.No police ,no problem. [bleep] will work it'self out in a few weeks. Dumb and weak people will die, and the strongest will rise to rule.Then everybody will sort of fall in line to the new rules and live their lives the best they can. Sort of like the way it's always been. If we want to be real honest it's been hard to tell the good guys from the bad guys for a long time,regardless of how they dress.
Trump should come up with a list of requirements for cities to receive any Fed money.

Then watch how fast things turn around.
Originally Posted by Oldman3
If your not going to let the police do their job, you might as well defund them. Close down the shop and let the chips fall where they will.

Just my .02, but a good example of what a city would be like without police might wake up a lot of people.

Yep. Save us some money.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Oldman3

Yep. Save us some money.

Dream on, dude... Ain't no Democrat EVER "gave back" tax money when the cost of something went down...
I hope they don’t come to Texas. They will try to turn us into the utopia they left.m. Hasbeen
there will be police regardless

it may be law enforcement based on how MS-13 wants to enforce laws, or a black group like the 1-9's

but someone will step in to fill the void left by the police if they defund them.
This couldn't have happened at a better time in some leftist mayors minds, budget shortfalls due to COVID closures.....Hmmmm, how bout we ax the PD.
I better load more 223 rounds!
see if this will work... https://www.facebook.com/brian.mitc...1587858049625&notif_t=group_activity
Someone asked the main politician in front of the dismantling the police dept who you call if your house is being broke into. She said that kind of thinking comes from "privilege". I'm not even joking.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...d-police-push-would-affect-crime-victims

Cute. Is that a toilet seat at the back of the boat?
The musys will eat groids up.

Thanks Roger, I like the way she handles a rod !
I'd say that ussy will be too sore to ride tonight.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Cute. Is that a toilet seat at the back of the boat?

yes flipped around facing the other way with a five-gallon bucket and the women can use it, guys just hang off the ladder and take a dump.
© 24hourcampfire