Home
The Covid 19 thing is passé now with the riots. The murder hornets have yet to claim enough, if any victims, to be newsworthy, and eventually the riots will end. What rabbit will the liberals pull out of the hat next?
i think it will funding for all the pandemic problems and now reparation for the race issue, in a word, money
I feel certain that there are 5 months worth ready to be fired off.
Just need to keep it up until 1st week in November.
Don't forget all the reparations that the Dem cities want for fixing the damage from the "protests."
They will make something up with the help of George Soros' money. He's behind most of the hate in this country being nurtured by the Left.
Don't forget that Covid 19 could possibly flare up again in the fall. I figure just in time to prevent going to the polls to vote...... Then they'll want vote by mail. In the meantime summer's here and the economy and society in general need to be severely disrupted so that by November it can be "time for a change".
Dont forget the "Defund the Police" movement, these people are dead serious and the issue is not going away.
More gun violent.
We are seeing the systematic destruction of our country, especially cheating in voting. Civil War or submission. Which will it be?
I read/saw a report that the lefties have said you ain't seen nothing yet if Trump wins election.

Never ending impeachment and obstruction?
Mental health issues resulting from "isolation" during the C19 hoax. All of the homeless, of course. And all Democrat "victims" - tho as Dems, they were obviously already crazy.
The rise of white people
We become two nations.
You'll probably see a big, big mass murder before the election.
That's what I will bet on.
Good point.
Guns? Climate? Queers? Pussy grabbing?

Still got 5 months.......Probably all the above.
"Don't forget that Covid 19 could possibly flare up again in the fall."

It could flare up before that in the Democrat cities because of the rioting but I won't feel sorry for them in the least.
Futhur suspension of constitutional rights for our own safety and protection.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You'll probably see a big, big mass murder before the election.

There will be multiple mass shootings, driving cars through crowds and bombings. I bet at least one assassination attempt on a high profile politician. Lots of false flags. Fun is just starting
COVID-20 after the election
Originally Posted by mart
The Covid 19 thing is passé now with the riots. The murder hornets have yet to claim enough, if any victims, to be newsworthy, and eventually the riots will end. What rabbit will the liberals pull out of the hat next?

You'll know it when you see it.

Statists love famine. They could get a twofer, turn in your guns, and we'll feed you!!! Then, when you are unarmed, into the showers!!
Disband police...increased crime...increased vigilantism...more civil unrest....cry for martial law....gun confiscations....like dominos.
The Spanish Inquisition.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

What if, after all this "crying wolf" a real crisis happens?
They're going to double down on The Corona as we move closer to November.

"2nd wave."

The retards will eat it twice.
Originally Posted by deflave

With malt vinegar!

Mmmmmm
Church bombing!
A comet will impact the planet.

Jiggaboos will loot the hole it makes.
Ringworms. It'll definitely be ringworms....

Millennials...they will be coming for the boomers.

After that everybody will have to go back to a) communists, b) islamic terrorists, c) black people, repeat as needed.

"2nd wave."

So you think Biden will win.
Originally Posted by victoro
"Don't forget that Covid 19 could possibly flare up again in the fall."

Even if it doesn’t, they may say it did!
Originally Posted by ringworm
Church bombing!

I doubt a church bombing would get a minutes coverage in today’s cultural climate. Probably be heralded as social justice for all those oppressive Christians.

"2nd wave."

Duck confit.
I dont think it will be another round of covid. The so called experts changed their tune and story too many times. People are sick of it.

Then again, people have short memories and listen to MSM so.....
Outbreak of mutant black bats with the heads of pit bulls maybe...
© 24hourcampfire