Home
Posted By: Tarquin This presidential election.... - 06/09/20
Trump lost the popular vote last time but won the election because the Dems did not turn out for Hillary. She was the most hated nominee in history and in any event, they thought she had it in the bag. We won't have that advantage this time. They will not make that mistake twice. They may not be hot on Joe Biden but they are hot to take out DJT. Will they???
That is up to us then isn't it?
Your parents had the advantage of the 1978 lead ban but apparently still put your crib too close to the windowsill.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Trump lost the popular vote last time but won the election because the Dems did not turn out for Hillary. She was the most hated nominee in history and in any event, they thought she had it in the bag. We won't have that advantage this time. They will not make that mistake twice. They may not be hot on Joe Biden but they are hot to take out DJT. Will they???
.................Nope! And in fact I believe that Trump has the better advantage this time around than in 2016.......Why?

1......Joe "DEMENTIA" Biden.... Flawed, corrupt, cannot string 2 half way decent sentences together, and has a horrible record. All of which and then some, Trump will exploit during the rallies and in national campaign ads.

2......Trump's records of accomplishments vs Biden's entire career record of failure even as a VP. Expect Trump to exploit that.

3......Many on here and elsewhere under-estimate the Trump ground game. It is well organized and well funded. And is much better than the dems in both categories.

4......Since the 2016 election and the house flip in 2018 to the demCRAPs, the demCRAPs have moved waaaaay far to the radical left. They have been and are fully exposing themselves in such matters as the conduct of AOC and the squad, to the phony hoaxes of Russian collusion, to the Mueller investigation, to the impeachment hoax, to the covid19 lies and hoaxes, and to the support by the dems of radical thugs and criminal groups like antifa and BLM while many dems are justifying the rioting. And how about many dems supporting the de-funding of all of the police? How about some dems kneeling down to appease these thugs and washing their feet?..... Trump is not running against the same demCRAP party in 2020 that he ran against in 2016. Expect Trump to fully EXPLOIT all of that...

5......The Durham findings are approaching. Since Durham re-classified his investigation from a formal inquiry into a FULL criminal investigation, that can only mean one thing. Durham has found more than enough and/or overwhelming PROVABLE evidence of major criminal acts. Otherwise, he would not have re-classified his investigation into a criminal one. Therefore expect indictments. And which party will own those indictments? Ya think Trump will chat about that during his rallies? You bet!

6.....Trump rally attendance vs Joe's?..........Does not need a comment.

7.....Could have been included in reason 2..... The Trump economy has no place to go but up. Best recorded job #s increase in US history for May. Biden's record on the economy as VP was what? CRAP! Trump will talk about that.

8.....Trump' record of foreign policy vs Biden's as VP for 8 years?....No comparison. He'll talk on that too....Yep! Ukraine, Burisma and Hunter!

I got more.....But you get the idea!..... Trump's list against Biden is much much and far greater than is Biden's list against Trump.
You are assuming a FAIR election. Aint gonna happen.
President Trump has already won as long as we vote. The democrats have showed their Ass as usual.
FOAD
Mr Shaw said it all---- 186,345 regestered Voters in this city and 234,569 of them voted for Biden
Holy fuggg.......
Just noticed for the 1st time OP is from Salmon Idaho....

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
........................Yeah....And I am also assuming a HUGE turnout of Trump supporters.

As Rush has said on his radio show,,, paraphrasing.........."If the Trump turnout is overwhelming, then it will not matter what the demCRAPS do to cheat.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
........................Yeah....And I am also assuming a HUGE turnout of Trump supporters.

As Rush has said on his radio show,,, paraphrasing.........."If the Trump turnout is overwhelming, then it will not matter what the demCRAPS do to cheat.
...................Oh and I forgot to mention this 'lil tiddy bit......From the thousands and thousands who have attended each individual Trump rally since before he got elected and after his election, MANY thousands within each of his rallys, were either formally demCRAPS, or too young to vote, or were not registered to vote who will all be good to go as voters in November. Lets not forget that within each of the Trump rallies, they have things in place to determine who is who and what is what. Many new voters who have not voted before attend Trump rallies. They will be ready in November.

They will, but it won't matter because Trump has the fix in his bag.
You give the voting public far too much credit for intelligent and informed choice.

I am afraid that for all elections this year, from President to county supervisor, they could just forget about voting and determine the winner by the number of times the candidates say "Social Justice" in television ads.
Democrat social justice means slavery for all starting with the blacks.

True Republicans have this in the bag. But they really need to hold the Senate to protect him.. or blackmail a few Dem Senators which will be tricky.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

....................Yeah yeah yeah and blah blah blah blah and more blah from Mista Beans...Tell us all Mista BEANS, exactly how Trump "HAS THE FIX IN THE BAG."..... Tell us all exactly how he gonna do dat!!!

Another dumb and ridiculous assumption which of course you cannot back up. AS USUAL!..... Right Mista Beans?

IDIOT!

True Republicans have this in the bag. But they really need to hold the Senate to protect him.. or blackmail a few Dem Senators which will be tricky.
.................................LOL>>>LOL........GOP gonna hold the senate and re-take the house in November there Mista Beans. No blackmail necessary!
Democrats had their chance for the lst 25 years and did nothing but destroy.
Do you think Putin will help again?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
You give the voting public far too much credit for intelligent and informed choice.

I am afraid that for all elections this year, from President to county supervisor, they could just forget about voting and determine the winner by the number of times the candidates say "Social Justice" in television ads.
....................Disagree. The voting public are now will be more intelligently informed based mainly on the conduct of demCRAPs and exposing it as I previously explained...........Ever see the movie Kelly's Heroes? Remember Oddball?

All you guys with such "negative waves"..................lol
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
..................Hey Chuckles...........Let us all see your evidence of a Putin involvement back in 2016 and your evidence of any Putin involvement this time in 2020..................Got some Up n Chucky?

Otherwise???
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

To top it all off, I think the RNC Chairwoman is very weak.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.
..................Hey Chuckles...........Let us all see your evidence of a Putin involvement back in 2016 and your evidence of any Putin involvement this time in 2020..................Got some Up n Chucky?

Otherwise???

Every US intelligence agency (until muzzled by Trump) has made it clear that Putin did, Putin is , and Putin will meddle on US elections. Sometimes I wonder why. With "sports" like these on 24hrcrybaby, he really doesn't need to. No amount of money can buy him better help than people like jag and rockedbarbie. Maybe he pays a few of these better ones, but either way, he is really just in it for the fun now. He's got the game (and Trump) in his pocket.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
President Trump has already won as long as we vote. The democrats have showed their Ass as usual.

The problem is that you know that, I know that, and the 24CF members know that, but a lot of other people don't. There are a lot of people in big cities. Trump has to show them, not you ror me, why his second term will make them better off.

Otherwise???

Every US intelligence agency (until muzzled by Trump) has made it clear that Putin did, Putin is , and Putin will meddle on US elections. Sometimes I wonder why. With "sports" like these on 24hrcrybaby, he really doesn't need to. No amount of money can buy him better help than people like jag and rockedbarbie. Maybe he pays a few of these better ones, but either way, he is really just in it for the fun now. He's got the game (and Trump) in his pocket.
..............Hey Mista beans...........NO EVIDENCE of any Trump/Russia collusion back in 2016.

Question for ya, ya "F" ing retard........Under who's administration in November of 2016 did the 2016 election occur?? And who's administration FAILED to control Russian interference and did not do anything about it?.......Ya say that every US Intel Agency made it clear that Putin meddled in the election.

Ok Mista Beans.......On what date did Trump take office? Did Trump have any authority prior to taking office "TO MUZZLE" anyone? And who was in control of all of these agencies that said the Russians meddled??

Checkmate [email protected]
Big squeeze, even you don't believe that. How much is Put' payin'?

The petulant child speaks again and is sidekick beans. Couple real winners.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

He's not from Salmon, he is a Californian that moved to Salmon..... big difference
........You really don't think before you blab or type do ya Mista Beans? Your evidence Mista Beans that Putin is paying anyone? Just cuzzzz YOU think something happened or something is going on Beans, does not make it the truth....Truth is not based on,,,,"well because I think it, therefore that makes it so.".................Obama was the POTUS until Jan 20 2017. Again DUMMY, who controlled the executive branch and all of the agencies who all said the Russians meddled BEFORE Trump took office?

Along with Chucky and a few others, you be the clown prince of pure stupidity.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

He's not from Salmon, he is a Californian that moved to Salmon..... big difference

Ahhhhhhh....
I see now.......
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

I wish we knew where, so I could change that tag I can up with.
SIS Salmon Idaho Syndrome

It’s unfair to you real homies.
Tarquin: YOU better hope not!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The Donald is in serious trouble. The dems are going to pull out all the stops and tie down the safety valves. We could be royally screwed.

kwg

Otherwise???

Trump owes those Russian oligarchs big bucks.
His wormy SIL owes the Arabs big bucks.
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Or if they take the senate they can change all the judges.
Why for ever [bleep] christ to people talk about national polls. Those mean nothing.

Look at state polls. And not the state polls of California or New York or Massachusetts. Look at the state polls of Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Mexico. And lastly Florida. Trump probably can't win if he doesn't take Florida. He can, but boy, it's a nearly impossible battle.
Tarquin is a libtard.

She thinks she's cute.
Posted By: add Re: This presidential election.... - 06/10/20
Tarquin has been a cheap / bought troll from the git.
Every Democrat I know is all over Facebook talking about how great mail in ballots are and how they cant be cheated and will allow more people to vote. I know that means they are pushing for them so they can cheat.

Bb

Rachel M must be so proud.
It's all over for Trump - again.
The democrats are concentrating on keeping the house and wining the senate. With both senate and house they will not care who is president. Besides they can impeach with control in both houses. Or if they take the senate they can change all the judges.

They can impeach with control in ONE house - the House of Representatives. The Senate does not impeach. The Senate convicts (or not). It takes 2/3's vote to remove. Not gonna happen.

BS. A lot of dims voted for Trump because they paid a bit of attention and didnt want a sellout like Zero, a liar like Zero or a potus starting a nuclear war by shooting Putins planes from the sky over Syria.

Now, they have in Biden a lying pervert pos who made big money out of the money the US sent to Ukraine
and $1.5 billion to sell out to China.

We are probably only alive today because everyone isnt as stupid as la Roy or traitorus as SAC.
History always repeats itself in some form, the 2020 election is so similar to the 1984 election where Ronald Reagan crushed Walter Mondale. The Dems did not have a presidential candidate until 1992 with Bill Clinton who ran as a moderate rather than the very liberal previous presidential contenders in 1984 and 1988.

Trump can win.... much stronger voter turn out is the "KEY" to 2020 as it was in 2016
"Trump is a war monger and will start WW lll" liberal dumocrats are a bunch of proven liars. There's a lot of people that vote Democrat who are fairly normal that can see the leftists lies. All the liberals are wanting to put the Russian hoax on the back burner but it's going to be headline line news shortly. Trump isn't my favorite person, but he beats a liberal dumocrat 10 to 1 in my book.
Excellent post - and spot on...
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
"Trump is a war monger and will start WW lll" liberal dumocrats are a bunch of proven liars. There's a lot of people that vote Democrat who are fairly normal that can see the leftists lies. All the liberals are wanting to put the Russian hoax on the back burner but it's going to be headline line news shortly. Trump isn't my favorite person, but he beats a liberal dumocrat 10 to 1 in my book.

Yep, the scum like Gayghost, Northmam, SAC, djs, Ejp and la Roy were wanting it as headline news for a few years but not so much now. My how feelings change when the light of day gets shined on things.
There is so much voter suppression by the Republicans trump just needs to STFU and sit back. But if he starts up his rallies again with good attendance the covid19 could change that.

Ha, you just proved you're a liar again. No one else can do that to you, while you can and do..
When you wanted to be in front of the camera all the time, it's impossible to hide behind one. Everything that is said and done in Washington DC is recorded.....even the lies.

Yeah, Soros' bud who owns the company which provides a lot of voting machines and is a big lieb is rigging those machines to vote for Trump. whistle
Give us a link, dumbassed la Roy. Too bad you're stupid enough to believe CNN. How's that extra $2500 a year you get from zerocare doing for you? Tell us how Zero was harder on Russia than Trump. Tell us how he kicked Putins ass for taking the Crimea, dumbass.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ine-private-companies-voter-registration

When you dont even believe the things you see, it means you're mentally deranged.
Guess what happened before Putin took Crimea.

They can impeach with control in ONE house - the House of Representatives. The Senate does not impeach. The Senate convicts (or not). It takes 2/3's vote to remove. Not gonna happen.

Did you finally come out of your coma or is this your wife posting on your account?

LMAO.
Hey dumbassed LaRoy. A guy named Lord ......BROWN is chairman of Smartmatic voting machines. Sits on the board of Soros' Open Society group.

You want to see the ties other voting machine companies have to the Clintons?

Here, sucker.

https://www.straight.com/blogra/823...ging-will-likely-involve-canadian-voting

Doubtful, I don't think he wants Biden to win quite as badly as he wanted HRC, but one never knows.
Guys, I urge you to look over your vote tab before hitting send.

In remote west Texas in the 16 election, many people had to be moved to other vote machines as when they hit Trump, Hillarys name came up on their vote list.

Also, several people in Midland and Odessa were told at the precinct that they couldnt vote as they had already voted. After raising hell they were allowed to vote, but most likely a D had already voted for them and canceled their vote out.
Originally Posted by cfran

Actually I think Upchuck is the sidekick, as much of a jackass as Leroy is he's still 10 times smarter then Upchuck.
Looks like, last night, Georgia held a dress rehearsal for the November election. Lookin' good. Trump's a shoe-in.
Trump wins in a landslide, every person who voted for him in ‘16 likes him more. And riots, Police defunding, and other Democratic nonsense will crush the Dems. Polls are meaningless and completely biased.
...every person who voted for him in ‘16 likes him more.

Now there is some serious disillusionment.

Polls are meaningless and completely biased.

Unless they agree with your agenda, of course.

...............It is a miracle.....LeeeeRoy got this one right. Still got a loooooooong way to go though LeeeeRoy!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Actually I think Upchuck is the sidekick, as much of a jackass as Leroy is he's still 10 times smarter then Upchuck.

I used to think that, but they heard someone ask how stupid the dimocraps can be so they are trying to show us. It's like a contest to see which one can say the stupidest things.

Tarq is trying to get in the game saying blecks dont vote D to get things. He's too stupid to enlighten us as to any proof he's correct, so hes doing well in the race.

Sac is an out and out commie and la Roye is a typical low IQ dumbass. So, who can say the stupidest things, a dimocommie or a guy with no brains?
There is so much voter suppression by the Republicans trump just needs to STFU and sit back. But if he starts up his rallies again with good attendance the covid19 could change that.
.................Voter saaaaa-pression by the republicans??........... LOL...LOL..........That always seems to be one of your favorite things to fall back to Chucky...........Yet as always, never have you, nor will you ever produce any such evidence of any republican voter saaaaa-pression.....Nothing more than a lying talking point.

........................Well Mista Beans......Your brains cells as usual are off their mark. And Nov 3rd will prove that. Cannot come soon enough. Ya gonna be logged in to the forum that night? Cuz I hope you will pass along your cry by cry feelings to us as you will see far more red than blue on the US map.....LOL

........................Well Mista Beans......Your brains cells as usual are off their mark. And Nov 3rd will prove that. Cannot come soon enough. Ya gonna be logged in to the forum that night? Cuz I hope you will pass along your cry by cry feelings to us as you will see far more red than blue on the US map.....LOL

I've no doubt that there will be more red than blue. Like I said, Trump has the fix in. He is going to "win" no doubt about that.
Originally Posted by rlott
Your parents had the advantage of the 1978 lead ban but apparently still put your crib too close to the windowsill.

I think he asked a legitimate question. Can you not answer it, so you resort to character assassination?

I've no doubt that there will be more red than blue. Like I said, Trump has the fix in. He is going to "win" no doubt about that.
...................Blah blah blah blah and more blithering blah. Just a lying talking point!!..........Again Mista Beans......Tell us all about the process of exactly how the FIX IS IN? How exactly will Trump manipulate the FIX? And if your answer is Putin or Russia, then tell us all how exactly Putin or Russia will manipulate or influence the votes within each voting booth in America......Technology wise, how would that work Mista Beansman?...........Evidence Mista Beans??......Pretend you are in a court room and make your case.....WHOOOOPS! That is beyond the capabilities of Trump haters because they just blab their talking points with no evidence to back themselves up.....Right Mista Beans?
Biden has a chance as long as he never debates Trump live. If they ever get in a room together Trump will tear him apart. I believe all the Dems want him for is name recognition anyway. His term will be the shortest in history as they will find a way to say he is incompetent and put the VP in charge.

No disillusionment Beans, just fact based info. Trump has made good on his promises to those that voted for him. Will be fun to get a few more conservative Supreme Court Justices as well, wouldn’t you say Beans?

As per the polls, why then didn’t HRC crush DJT? Seriously, what went wrong? Please enlighten us smart one.
Psst, la Roy, Trump is Putin's 4th excousin. Dont tell anyone.,
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I dunno. I'm worried.

The polls show Biden beating Trump right now. Yeah, I know. The polls were wrong in 2016. Well, there are some awfully smart people running the polling business, just like any other business. Whatever they got wrong in 2016, they've been trying to figure out why for three years, and fix it. It's unlikely they'll make the same mistakes.

An awful lot of voters just can't stand Trump. Personally, I cringe when he posts some stupid things on Twitter. But I vote my race and I vote my pocketbook. I financially support Trump. And will vote for him.

His strong suit was the economy. But now we've got 40,000,000 people kicked out of work. The dems, rightly or wrongly, will play it as Dr. Fauci pulling Trump's strings. Then, too, the federal aid packages expire on Juy 31, and that will create more resentment.

They gotta get their act together better. They can't just bank on Biden doing something stupid.

So, you're a self-avowed racist? How many others here?
Originally Posted by Paddler
I dunno. I'm worried.

...................Well well....Piddles comes forth again to enlighten us all with his unparalleled wisdom and knowledge................WOOOOOOOOW-WEEEEEEEE
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

from Chico, maybe?

Didn't do much good. Even with his help, Hillary lost. Even with his help, Creepy Joe will lose.

Tom
Originally Posted by centershot
Biden has a chance as long as he never debates Trump live. If they ever get in a room together Trump will tear him apart. I believe all the Dems want him for is name recognition anyway. His term will be the shortest in history as they will find a way to say he is incompetent and put the VP in charge.
.............With regards to that...I think that Trump will call out and insist on more than one live stage debate with Joe. If Joe and his campaign fail to respond or use covid 19 as an excuse which is more likely, then imo that will reflect cowardice by Joe Biden and his campaign among the American people......

Trump will do his best to bait 'ol Joe into some live on stage debates.......

How many feet have you washed this week?
Originally Posted by centershot
.............With regards to that...I think that Trump will call out and insist on more than one live stage debate with Joe. If Joe and his campaign fail to respond or use covid 19 as an excuse which is more likely, then imo that will reflect cowardice by Joe Biden and his campaign among the American people......

Trump will do his best to bait 'ol Joe into some live on stage debates.......

I think the debates will be totally entertaining and comical beyond anything we have ever seen before. Two total buffoons going at it.
Looks like, last night, Georgia held a dress rehearsal for the November election. Lookin' good. Trump's a shoe-in.

Finally got something right, by accident.
We all know the blacks are pissed about race, but they've been seeing what the Dems have done to "help" them, and the smarter ones can see straight through that BS. If nothing else, I think the blacks will stay at home rather than vote for either the Dems or Trump.
Originally Posted by Raeford

How many feet have you washed this week?

She's more into being a dimocommie whore.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
We all know the blacks are pissed about race, but they've been seeing what the Dems have done to "help" them, and the smarter ones can see straight through that BS. If nothing else, I think the DUMB blacks will stay at home rather than vote for either the Dems or Trump.
FIXT...

Well, depends on what Biden and the commies offer in the way of reparations.
I dunno. I'm worried.

Well, Paddle, I certainly don't want to be a "raciss." But groups of blacks are hazardous to my health. Even Jesse Jackson agrees.

If I could, I would end racism tomorrow. All we would have to do is get feral Negroes to obey the laws. The fact that they don't hurts decent blacks more than it hurts whites. I could afford to move my home and business out of their places. Decent blacks can't always do that.

Don't be so pesimistic. Up until the fake pandemic his was the best economy ever. Don't let these Dummycraps worry you. Trump gained a lot of love while the economy was kicking ass. Don't let the dems fool you. A lot of people love him that thought he was a joke before. And don't let the polls get you down. Remember, they are mostly run by liberals.
I dunno. I'm worried.

Well, Paddle, I certainly don't want to be a "raciss." But groups of blacks are hazardous to my health. Even Jesse Jackson agrees.

I could afford to move my home and business out of their places.

You mean like Dr Kiddie Diddler did?
......................Imo the dems did turn out for Hillary in 2016 because she won the popular vote. Hillary's big problem was the electoral college. That was why she lost.....And I predict the same problem for the dems this time around and then some. Biden will not carry one state in the south. He won't carry any of the gulf states; Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Bama, Florida, nor Georgia, NC, SC, Tenn, Arkansas, Okla, Kentucky, W Virginia.

And I would not be surprised if Trump flips Minnesota, flips Nevada, flips New Mexico, flips Colorado and just maybe flip a state or two in New England. Why? Because the demCRAPs always overplay their hand in times of crises and are fully exposing themselves as to whom they really are with much thanks to the blue state governors and blue state mayors.................. And then ya add in,,,Joe "dementia" Biden....

I think Trump could very well be in trouble. In 2016, one major issue was Hillary was just despised, she was hard to like and had baggage. Trump came out telling it like he saw it, saying what people wanted to hear. And honestly he's delivered alot and increased the USA standing in the world, especially with funding and business deals.

BUT, and this I think will be an issue. Twitter. People either love it or hate it and many are sick if the silly name calling. Add in that he tries to spin to many things to make himself not look bad. for example the whole bunker "inspection". Come on, really? The security perimeter of the WH was compromised, Secret service takes over and he is moved. Not really up to him. To deny it saying he "inspected it" then have it come out, even via Barr, that yes he was moved there. What's the purpose of saying you were moved there?

If Biden somehow avoids a debate, Trump very well could be in trouble. Face to face his only real challenge will not to come across as a bully because Biden will make it easy. I fully expect the D's to try to avoid a debate, but even with COVID they have nothing to stand on. The D primary did a debate with no crowd, so they can't avoid this one.

Media is STRONG against Trump, so many of his excellent accomplishments are either spun bad, or ignored. The average person trusts the media, so that's where they get info. Many of them are now sick of Trump's attitude (very different from his accomplishments). I have had multiple discussions with people that voted for him in 2016 that say they can't wait to get him out of the WH. When pushed it's always his behaviour, twitter, pettiness, NOT economy, world standing etc.

He could be in trouble.
Liars lose their luster. Specially hiding in the bunker.
If trump actually ran on "world standing" he would lose by light years.
I'm thinking Hunter and possibly Hiding may be dealing with legal problems by then.

Seems Trump has always been 3 steps ahead. I expect he also is on this and on vote fraud.

Good chance Antifa will be going down by then also and with revelations of international organization and progressive financial support such as from Bloomberg and Soros funded groups.

Trump appears to be too cool a man to be dealing without a well thought out plan.
......Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah and blah blah blah blah blah and more blah............Oh LeeeeeRoy.....You could not back up anything you say, even if your damned life depended on it.

The other nations have long been jealous and wanted to see the US taken down as do stupid clowns like you.
Liars lose their luster. Specially hiding in the bunker.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL! Well clown, the electoral college will certainly disagree with you on November 3rd.................You are the pizza resist-aaaaaaaance of wit and wisdom Chucky boy!

I haven't seen the racists, Leroy and paddler, so angry since the Republicans freed the slaves and the NRA helped arm the freed slaves from the racist dems hunting them down. lmao
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

from Chico, maybe?

I’m thinking tarquin is the douche from California who swore he’d never post again on the fire if Trump won. I think he was some sort of .gov lard brick. City manager or something. I can’t remember the old name he posted under but it’s the same type of rino passive aggressive bs.
Originally Posted by ribka

I haven't seen the racists, Leroy and paddler, so angry since the Republicans freed the slaves and the NRA helped arm the freed slaves from the racist dems hunting them down. lmao
......Yup! And lets not forget that the KKK was a strong arm of what political party? THE DEMeeeeeCRAPS....Dats a right LeeeeRoy....Oh and a,, let us not forget that it was many members within the demCRAP party who opposed passage of any civil rights bill during the early 60s and who favored racial discrimination as well. Dats a right LeeeeRoy......In fact LaaaaaROY, without the republican party, the civil right bill would not have passed in 1964.......But what the hell.. Modern day demCRAPs could care less about the recent history within their own party. Piddler, sa up n CHUCKY and LeeeROY are no exception................
SheRoy should head to Minneapolis and explain the liberal playbook to Little Jacob.

He doesn't seem to understand how this works.

LMAO

Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm thinking Hunter and possibly Hiding may be dealing with legal problems by then.

Seems Trump has always been 3 steps ahead. I expect he also is on this and on vote fraud.

Good chance Antifa will be going down by then also and with revelations of international organization and progressive financial support such as from Bloomberg and Soros funded groups.

Trump appears to be too cool a man to be dealing without a well thought out plan.

You are probably the only person on the planet that thinks Trump has a plan that has lasted longer than the current sentence coming out of his mouth.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You are probably the only person on the planet that thinks Trump has a plan that has lasted longer than the current sentence coming out of his mouth.
.............Well LeeeeRoy. We have yet to read any factual evidence to back up whatever the hell you post.............You are just a little immature dribble machine.
Posted By: wbm Re: This presidential election.... - 06/10/20

LOL! You have to try to be this ignorant. sounds like something aoc or maxine would say.
So LeRoy & Paddler, how bout extolling some of the virtues of J. Biden.

I'll wait

I'll wait

He is not Donald Trump.

I'll wait

He is not Donald Trump.

And Biden has a long history of racist behavior Is I can see your attraction to him

I'll wait

He is not Donald Trump.

And Biden has a long history of racist behavior Is I can see your attraction to him

Did I say I was attracted to Biden? Of course not. He's just a better choice than Trump. Other than that, he pretty much sucks.

I'll wait

He is not Donald Trump.

Did I say I was attracted to Biden? Of course not. He's just a better choice than Trump. Other than that, he pretty much sucks.

So exercise your right, and vote for him.
In what way is he better than TRiUMPh?????

Please, articulate with specificity!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'll wait

He is not Donald Trump.

So exercise your right, and vote for him.

Yah think?
Originally Posted by muffin

Does it matter? Will it change your mind?

How about, he (Joe) is less orange. I guess I have a grudge against orange people, sort of like you guy have against black/brown people, only more personal.
So, nothing
So, nothing

Whatever you say, darlin'

.................Whoa whoa whoa whoa......You askin LeeeeeROY to articulate with specificity??? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL>>>

How about, he (Joe) is less orange. I guess I have a grudge against orange people, sort of like you guy have against black/brown people, only more personal.

You ass-ume much.

This is comical, keep it going Beans. How about he loves to violate girls and ladies personal space, basically he’s a perve. Seems like a good choice. Back in 2005 he was able to finish a coherent sentence . . . yeah, vote for that guy.

You ass-ume much.

In other words, I scored a direct hit. But it's like shooting fish in a barrel with you.

Carry on.

This is comical, keep it going Beans. How about he loves to violate girls and ladies personal space, basically he’s a perve. Seems like a good choice. Back in 2005 he was able to finish a coherent sentence . . . yeah, vote for that guy.

Ol Leroy the pedo racist sure can relate to Biden. LMAO

Depends who's voting, the world or the country. I totally believe the world doesn't like him, he's calling them out on unequal funding, not paying thier part for UN, WHO etc, He's taking on China and laughs pretty much when England withdraws from the EU. All of that is good for USA not for most of them.

And yes, I personally would like to hear benefit of Biden over Trump. I am not a die hard Trumper, but based on what I know of Biden, Trump is hte better choice for 2020.
So, nothing

Wow, you're all in I see.
Must really feel good to get behind such a great candidate.
So, nothing

Wow, you're all in I see.
Must really feel good to get behind such a great candidate.

Keep makin' stuff up. It's all you can do. But be more original and creative.
Orange Man Bad

better?
Hillary carried the possibility of being the first of something.......a female President with cankles.

Exactly what does ol’ senile Joe have new to offer?

There will be less enthusiasm for Joe.....from Hillary women and the Bernie fruitcakes.

Trump is a thumb in the eye of the ruling class.

Do you honestly believe the polls.....after 2016?

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Hillary carried the possibility of being the first of something.......a female President with cankles.

Exactly what does ol’ senile Joe have new to offer?

Being not Trump and not having cankles. Good start, eh? About all we can hope for, I'm afraid.

Trump is a thumb in the eye of the ruling class.

Trump IS the ruling class (rich, Hollywood Celebrity/Diva)

Do you honestly believe the polls.....after 2016?

No. But I don't disbelieve them either.

You ass-ume much.

In other words, I scored a direct hit. But it's like shooting fish in a barrel with you.

Carry on.

Dude, you couldn't carry my beans to the bacon.

Laughing.

You ass-ume much.

Carry on.

Dude, you couldn't carry my beans to the bacon.

Laughing.

If you say so, not that you know what the hell you're talkin' about. Again.
So, nothing

Willful ignorance in action. Vote Dem because your betters told you to. Hate Trump for the same reason.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
So, nothing

Willful ignorance in action. Vote Dem because your betters told you to. Hate Trump for the same reason.

Po SheRoy, still too embarrassed to come out and say what handle he used prior to Oct. 2016
I wish I knew if Putin actually did help Trump get elected. So I could send him a big thank you card. By the way, what is all the heartburn over the Russians about? They haven't treated us nearly as bad as some of our "allies". I hope we do stay in close communication with the Russians. They have problems with Moslems and Chinese also.
I do believe Trump’s rhetoric, many times, overshadows the administration’s accomplishments. It is sad that a senile candidate like Biden is even close in the polls; however, that is where this country is, part of which is Trump’s on doing to himself/administration.
Originally Posted by Hastings
I wish I knew if Putin actually did help Trump get elected. So I could send him a big thank you card. By the way, what is all the heartburn over the Russians about? They haven't treated us nearly as bad as some of our "allies". I hope we do stay in close communication with the Russians. They have problems with Moslems and Chinese also.

Better get that card in the mail fast before you have to send him another one. I'm sure you could address it to Russian Consulate, Washington DC and it would get there. Or ask jag and bigsqu. What the return address is on the checks they get every week.
Is that how it works with you SAC to & From Soros?
Originally Posted by skywalker
I do believe Trump’s rhetoric, many times, overshadows the administration’s accomplishments. It is sad that a senile candidate like Biden is even close in the polls; however, that is where this country is, part of which is Trump’s on doing to himself/administration.
The Democrats could run 100 year old Jimmy Carter and he would get a full 50% of the vote. Even with the record of failure he had. Trump getting elected was a miracle. I pray we can get one more miracle this year. We do not need Stacey Abrams as president and we sure don't want Obama as Supreme Court justice.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Better get that card in the mail fast before you have to send him another one. I'm sure you could address it to Russian Consulate, Washington DC and it would get there. Or ask jag and bigsqu. What the return address is on the checks they get every week.
.....................""Ask jag and bigsqu, What the return address is.""....LOL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hey LeeeeRoy. You take lessons from Biden in order to improve your punctuation and sentence writing skills??..... Let me do it right for ya.......Take notes.

"Or ask Jag and Big Squeeze what the return address is on the checks they get every week."

LOL.............Yep! I am a waiting for for them thar checks....LOL
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

And what is wrong with Idaho that has voted Republican and always will...We do have our influx of losers though..

If you were not born in Idaho or married to someone who was..You must leave immediately..

LOL
Originally Posted by logcutter
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

And what is wrong with Idaho that has voted Republican and always will...We do have our influx of losers though..

If you were not born in Idaho or married to someone who was..You must leave immediately..

LOL

Idaho is regularly voted the most friendly state for white supremacists.
Holy fuggg.......

LOL!!!

LOL

Tarquin is a fugk tard.

If you find him, do what you do, logcutter.

Idaho is regularly voted the most friendly state for white supremacists.

SheRoy,

Your Knight in Shining Kotex (AKA Jacob Frey) is all about some union busting.

That should really help Joe's chances.

LMAO.
Tarquin is a fugk tard.

He would not do or say what he does there in Salmon in person or he would get a "Choke hold" and a face job and not in that order..I fought my first forest fire out of North Fork towards Shoup. Steep country and hard men back then that liked to fight and drink..Lights out for his kind without warning..
Tarquin is a fugk tard.

He would not do or say what he does there in Salmon in person or he would get a "Choke hold" and a face job and not in that order..I fought my first forest fire out of North Fork towards Shoup. Steep country and hard men back then that liked to fight and drink..Lights out for his kind without warning..

Pretty sure he's an import.

He hates Trump.

'Ya think....

'Ya think....

Pretty sure he will NOT meet up with the logcutter.

LOL

Otherwise???

Trump owes those Russian oligarchs big bucks.
His wormy SIL owes the Arabs big bucks.

Why don’t you and George Clooney go to Canada like you promised you would after you predicted the same loss the first time. You losers can’t find any solidarity in politics other than your hatred for Trump.

Will you please go to Canada this time since you didn’t the last time you lost.
I have a prediction! Trump will win, the Republicans will keep the senate, and the house will gain republicans! All because Leroy and Sa Charlie posted too many lies, on too many forums! Turning dems into republicans!
© 24hourcampfire