Home
Do you remember this video? It was posted over three and half years ago.

This is a clear illustration of the intolerance,ignorance and aggressive nature of Negroes.

LMAO... you serious frank??

He ran for congress as a joke too.... you can google his name and see where even the guy who made these videos admits they were fake and staged...

Come on man.... lmao...
No lives matter, if they did they wouldnt end
Some lives matter more than others, depending on the person.
We had "BLM" protests down here over the weekend. In a rally in Sydney one white guy was citing all lives matter and a black guy tried to push him down the stairs at the building they were giving their speeches at. The police took the white guy away, I think more for his safety - he wasn't charged with anything.
He should have really fooled them with a "Dread Scott Decision" matter sign...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He should have really fooled them with a "Dread Scott Decision" matter sign...

The Plessy v. Ferguson decision would baffle them as well.
Black: Black lives matter
White: All lives matter

Black: Breast cancer awareness
White: All cancer matters

Black: No means No.
White: All words matter.

Black: Save the whales
White: All mammals matter

Black: My house is on fire.
White: All houses matters.

Black: I have a dream.
White: All dreams matter.
Originally Posted by Northman

Please just go away and die a cold miserable lonely death, soon.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Please just go away and die a cold miserable lonely death, soon.

But but... all opinions matters.

White: Black lives matter
Black: Unless they're being killed by other blacks

2013 FBI murder stats.
2491 blacks murdered
189 by whites (7.6%)
2245 by blacks (90.1)
57 by other (2.3%)

BLM and the white liberal sheep that believe everything the media feeds them are a [bleep] joke.
Don't believe the hype.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

2013 FBI murder stats.
2491 blacks murdered
189 by whites (7.6%)
2245 by blacks (90.1)
57 by other (2.3%)

BLM and the white liberal sheep that believe everything the media feeds them are a [bleep] joke.
Don't believe the hype.

Oh.. I know all about those statistics.

I also know blacks where treated as sub-human slaves for nearly 250 years..
Third rate humans for nearly 100 years..
And when they finally got sort of equal rights in 1964ish.. they suddenly started to be incarcerated at 4 times higher rate then before the Civil rights act!!!

Targeting young black men for non violent drug use (Marijane) and others for a few decades, you end up removing half of the black nuclear family, creating a vicious circle of poverty and lack of strong father figures in their communities. Those communities becomes more and more crime ridden compared to other communities not as heavily targeted by the police. And the poorer the communities become, more policing, more jailing, more resentment, more poverty, more policing.

You are now looking at nearly 50 years of excessive policing of black communiites.. and claming thats just their nature to be poor, violent and leave their children.

Two sides here..
1. Excessive force and laws have for 50 years have created this mess of poor black communities and all that entails.
2. Blacks are just unreliable, stupid, prone to violence, poor work ethic and dont care about their children because they are just naturally promiscuous.

Black Lies Matter.
Fact is, no lives really matter. Folks have been slaughtering others since Australopithecus roamed Africa. Billions killed, more to follow. It what we do.
Northman you are so full of crap no wonder that it comes out of your mouth. At some point in time everyone of any skin color or lack of it realizes that they only they are responsible for their own welfare and success in life. The stats show who is successful at that and who isn't ,it's not the rest of us fault. F**k you and your liberal horse crap mentality.
Welfare has destroyed the black nuclear family. The democrats under LBJ's "Great Society" gave us that. LBJ famously said "If we pass that law, the n*****s will vote for us for 200 years".

Yes, all lives matter, unless you're an agitator for a George Soros backed group, a leftist politician, a leftist member of the media, or a brain-washed individual who believes the BLM propaganda.

For your sake I hope all douch bags matter.
Originally Posted by Northman aka Demonrat Ass-hole
Oh.. I don't know all about those statistics.
And when they finally got sort of equal rights in 1964ish.. they suddenly started to be incarcerated at 4 times higher rate then before the Civil rights act!!!
Targeting young black men for non violent drug use (Marijane) and others for a few decades, you end up removing half of the black nuclear family, creating a vicious circle of poverty and lack of strong father figures in their communities. Those communities becomes more and more crime ridden compared to other communities not as heavily targeted by the police. And the poorer the communities become, more policing, more jailing, more resentment, more poverty, more policing.
You are now looking at nearly 50 years of excessive policing of black communiites.. and claming thats just their nature to be poor, violent and leave their children.
Two sides here..
1. Excessive force and laws have for 50 years have created this mess of poor black communities and all that entails.
2. Blacks are just unreliable, stupid, prone to violence, poor work ethic and dont care about their children because they are just naturally promiscuous..

The members can always count on an ass-hole,like yourself,to perpetrate the lies of the Demonrat/liberal/Commie/pedo Party.

So you lived during this time frame? Negroes have engaged in slavery since the beginning of time.The Negro tribes living on the coast of Africa were the ones who guided the Belgians and other Europeans into the interior to capture slaves.The Muslims have and continue to slave in Africa until this day.

Third rate humans for nearly 100 years.
Third rate human?LOL

And when they finally got sort of equal rights in 1964ish.. they suddenly started to be incarcerated at 4 times higher rate then than before the Civil rights act!!!
The Demonrats stifled Civil Rights legislation during the Eisenhower administration.Just magically Negroes were jailed because they committed no crimes.LOL

When Johnson finally was pressured into getting CR legislation into congress a larger percent of Republicans voted for it than the Demonrats.

Al Gore Sr.voted against it and so did Bill Clinton's mentor J.William Fullbright.

Targeting young black men for non violent drug use (Marijane) and others for a few decades, you end up removing half of the black nuclear family, creating a vicious circle of poverty and lack of strong father figures in their communities.
Targeting ?This is complete and utter bulls h i t.Police arrest people who commit crimes,regardless of race.Negroes are not getting married,partially due to the policies of the Demonrat created welfare state.The state rewards mothers,in the form of higher welfare payments for birthing out of wedlock and penalizes them for getting married.The current day Negro no longer believes in marriage and as a result they birth 70% of their offspring out of wedlock.They pride themselves in becoming a baby-momma.

Those communities becomes more and more crime ridden compared to other communities not as heavily targeted by the police. And the poorer the communities become, more policing, more jailing, more resentment, more poverty, more policing.
This is more Demonrat bulls h i t.Police are needed where the crimes are committed.Poverty is not created by policing.It's created by Demonrat policies like welfare and the inability/unwillingness of the Demonrats to create jobs for those who are willing to work.

You are now looking at nearly 50 years of excessive policing of black communities.. and cliaming thats just their nature to be poor, violent and leave their children.
Blaming police for the results of Demonrat policies is more of your bulls h i t.This is the result of forcing these people to depend on Demonrat policies and the inability/unwillingness of the Demonrats to create jobs for these people.It has now become their nature to steal and loot rather than work for their own betterment.

Two sides here..
2. Blacks are just unreliable, stupid, prone to violence, poor work ethic and dont care about their children because they are just naturally promiscuous.
More bulls h i t from a moron who knows nothing of the truth but has only become capable of parroting the Demonrat false talking points.By the way,did I remind you that you are an ass-hole.LOL
Many black people have had in rough in recent years. For about the last 60 years many blacks have lived in areas that are almost 100 percent locally controlled by democrats.

They deal with all the corruption and business strangling regulation that local Democrats impose on them every year. They live with leftist law enforcement policies that keep their communities violent and full of drugs. They have a hard time breaking out of poverty because of leftist schools, leftist corruption, leftist high taxes, and leftist welfare policies that are designed to keep them dependent.

Leftists should allow them school choice, give the average poor guy access to Capitol and property to build a business, help them keep their kids safe and reduce their stress so they can work on other things to get ahead. Leftists should also build incentives and rewards into their tax and welfare systems.

The leftists continue to lie and make promises yet deliver nothing for them. I love it everytime I see a black conservative speaking out. I hope the whole country catches on to the leftist lies and realize it's time to give a different party a chance in their local politics and takes a hard look at what Biden has really done for them in his over 40 years in politics.

Bb

2013 FBI murder stats.
2491 blacks murdered
189 by whites (7.6%)
2245 by blacks (90.1)
57 by other (2.3%)

Don't believe the hype.

Two sides here..

You really are a fugking idiot!!!

2013 FBI murder stats.
2491 blacks murdered
189 by whites (7.6%)
2245 by blacks (90.1)
57 by other (2.3%)

Don't believe the hype.

Two sides here..

....its really not that difficult to avoid contact with the police.

2013 FBI murder stats.
2491 blacks murdered
189 by whites (7.6%)
2245 by blacks (90.1)
57 by other (2.3%)

Don't believe the hype.

Two sides here..

So, white oppression causes black on black violence. Damn.... now it's the white man's fault that black's kill other black's. Does that mean we can take credit for their superior athleticism also? Isn't is racist to imply that they're too stupid to be responsible for their own actions? Seems like a rational human being with the ability to reason would be able to come to terms with the past and move forward towards a brighter future. You know, like every other race and ethnicity has done when faced with past adversity? I mean the jews were slaughtered like pigs and shoved into ovens on an industrial level less that 75 years ago but seem to be doing pretty damn good these days.
Just for fun, is their anything that black's do that they can take a little blame for?
The need to discuss black on black crime, from National Review. Worth reading: https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2019/12/22/the-need-to-discuss-black-on-black-crime/
If you're truly concerned about black lives, it would seem natural to at least have a discussion about the cause of 94% of of black murders. Seems ignorant to focus on the cause of 7% of black murders.
© 24hourcampfire