Home
What was already a dying sport was just given a death blow. Their fan base isn't going to like this one bit.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29293767/nascar-bans-confederate-flags-racetracks
Get woke go broke, France family.

Bet they don't have a rule against the hammer and sickle flag. Or a rainbow flag.
That's actually a good idea. Too many people have forgotten what the Soviet flag really represented.
Not at all a confederate flag fan, but GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
NASCAR died with Dale anyway!!
Good. One flag worth a match to burn.
Lol
Basically, all the professional sports are dying. The athletes, if you can call a race car driver an athlete, have forgotten their fans. I'd rather be outside doing something useful anyway. The Atlanta Braves banned their signature tomahawk chop last year during the playoffs because a member of the opposing playoff team did not like it. The braves lost the playoffs to that team.

Whether it be the confederate flag, a statue of a historical figure, or the some other issue the "woke" minions don't like, stand up to what you believe and do not back down. This is the time when we need to stiffen our backs and stand up for America.
[Linked Image from s.hdnux.com]
They better get used to that kind of crowd.
NASCAR has always been about tribalism.

I'm a western Kommiefornia boy with no ties to the south or White Supremacy and I have always thought it was a stupid fuggin Idea to ban the Stars n Bars. As a matter of fact I probably would have been on the North during the War killin me some "Red Neck Crackers", no offense.

I get it about the flag and what it means to an obvious dwindling few.

Hell I loved givin you Southern Boys a good what for during race week at Sears Point when we'd run an RV out to Sears Point for four days.

You Southern Boys always had the best Apple Pie Shine.

Then the Rainbow Warrior kick ur ass and we'd all get friggin drunk together shoot off a few rounds into the sky and pass out.

Fuqk that POS Bubba, both of them, and wokeness for ruining the last best American Pastime.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
And that [bleep] Bubba the golf player that bought that General Lee and threatened to paint over the flag.
Frankly, I'm a little surprised Richard Petty is onboard with his BLM sponsored car. I guess money talks.

He should put chicken feathers on his hat.
What in tarnation?! The door is open!
So Marty Smith called Dale Jr the most famous race car driver possibly ever...?? Really??? Maybe Dale Sr was and if Dale Sr was still living you can damn sure bet this wouldn't be happening. It always seems like the third generation screws everything up. The first generation builds it, the second grows it bigger and the third is too far removed to appreciate it and where it comes from so they let it go to chit... I haven't been to a race in 10 - 11 years and I haven't watched a race in 5 or 6, but based on what I have heard, I ain't missing a thing. Sounds like a bunch of Millenials trying to be politically correct while they turn their backs on their roots.
watching the Martinsville race on Fox.

Pretty wild seeing those stands empty.
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
What in tarnation?! The door is open!

WTF!!! Somebody screwed the pooch on that one.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Beautiful sight.
I’d prefer to watch paint dry.
The feckless sheep will continue to support them just like they do the nfl ......Merica...
The traditional fan base left many years ago. Pretty much about the time they quit racing at North Wilkesboro. They have been in decline ever since. The NASCAR Hall Of Fame is struggling too. I bet it closes in the next ten years. It will be deemed politically incorrect, since many of the drivers had Confederate ancestors.
Well, good luck with that. Next week’s race is Talledega. I’m pretty sure to be a resident of the fine state or Alabama, each person must own and display said ‘stars and bars’ and have at least one tattoo of it in plain view as well. It should be interesting. Wonder if NASCAR will make it a ‘no fans’ race.

There’s also a completely unfounded rumor that Kyle Larson will make his return to Cup racing driving the newly sponsored #01 General Lee car. 😉😂
If we are going to stop doing everything white people like to do , to appease those who don't like it, I don't see how this is going to draw our races together, of course that just my thoughts !

On another note , if burning the American flag is expressing you freedom of speech, then what is banning the confederate flag ?
Turn out the lights, the party’s over!
nascar had already done away with the use of the confederate flag with there people in 2015. they have tried not to show the fans flying them on tv ever sense then.
Originally Posted by garddogg56
NASCAR died with Dale anyway!!
Sadly, I gotta agree with this.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Basically, all the professional sports are dying. The athletes, if you can call a race car driver an athlete, have forgotten their fans.
Absolutely.

Whether it be the confederate flag, a statue of a historical figure, or the some other issue the "woke" minions don't like, stand up to what you believe and do not back down. This is the time when we need to stiffen our backs and stand up for America.
Sentence of the day!!
My big problem with banning the flad is men died to defend that flag. American men. I'm about as Yankee as they come, but this is total bullscheit. It really sucks that they are trying to rewrite the story of America. It deserves to be told and honored as it happened.
NASCAR will be bankrupt in 5 years due to them running off their supporters to prove how woke they are... mark my word.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Get woke go broke, France family.

Bet they don't have a rule against the hammer and sickle flag. Or a rainbow flag.

Next they will rule against MAGA hats
Also to allow kneeling during anthem if that hadn't been mentioned... Morons.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Whut??

Incredible. What a bunch of copycat panderers.

Roger Goodell must have family in NASCAR mgmt.
I gave up being a Nascar fan about twenty years ago. I was a big fan. Had a bus i stayed in the infields at Rockingham and Darlington for both races at each place. Great times back then. Then the media bs and the super speedways got built. I lost interest. Like other things like pork ribs and chicken wings it got popular with the gentry and changed because of it. I still remember the feeling and sensation at the start of the race when they roared by.
I flipped over during a commercial on Tucker last night.
For 5 straight minutes the cameras were zeroed in the 43/BLM car running mid pack.

They're done
The fans that are left should protest
One by one our freedoms are being taken away. "And then they came for me..........."
i wanna get a confederate flag and a statue or 2 also. i wanna mention i liked Daisy in the movie better , both were hot !
Freedom of expression has never really existed in the United States, although we liked to pretend it did, and this is just proof of it.
Rewriting history has become increasingly popular in the last fifty years or so. Today, history is rewritten even while it is happening. Hence, George Floyd was not a career criminal but an altruistic "gentle giant". It's all crap and I'm really tired of it. GD

ATC, I’ve followed NASCAR, since their first televised race, and recorded every race if I were working.....no more!!! I quit following right after Daytona this year.....they and Monster Energy have simply gone “way too far” left! I’m used to seeing left turns with NASCAR..... but “not” type of left turn! I’m done with NASCAR! memtb
Originally Posted by ATC
What was already a dying sport was just given a death blow. Their fan base isn't going to like this one bit.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29293767/nascar-bans-confederate-flags-racetracks

Fans have two ways to go...don't go or go showing the Stars and Bars tattoos.
It amazes me that 13% of our population rules all professional sports. I haven't been a fan of Nascar since they came up restrictor place "racing".
Bye Bye NASCAR. It was good knowin' ya. Going right down the same [bleep] hole that the NFL did.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload image and get url
Enjoyed some of it back in the mid 90s. A buddy has a box at Dallas Motor Speedway.

Dead to me since.
What is a Nascar? Some type of moon car by Nasa?
I put NASCAR in the same boat as the NFL,and NBA. They have lost me. I will watch a bird feeder before I'll watch them. Another American pastime the Leftist pukes have ruined.
Sure am glad I like to hunt ,fish, camp, bird watch..... wife and I both like to cook. I understand that for people that don't like doing any of those things this could mean something....
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Whut??

Saw it elsewhere last night.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/06/10/nascar-to-allow-peaceful-protests-during-national-anthem/
It's to be replaced by NIGCAR.

Kyle Busch's new ride.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Whut??

Saw it elsewhere last night.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/06/10/nascar-to-allow-peaceful-protests-during-national-anthem/

Geebus.

Never knew we had that many suckasses in this country.
Why does NASCAR care about folks who dislike that flag? They don't watch your races anyway!

Don't forget who got you where you are!!

I quit watching years ago----FU!
© 24hourcampfire