Home
Posted By: stxhunter missing video - 06/12/20
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: missing video - 06/12/20
That further confirms that his behavior was resistive, not assaultive.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Funny, you couldn’t see his halo in that clip.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: missing video - 06/12/20
As I said from the start, what the officer did, leaning his knee on his neck, was a last resort to hold him down, after failed efforts to get him in the back seat due to vigorous resistance. They didn't have the option of just letting him go. This was all Floyd's doing. He's responsible for his own death.
Posted By: deflave Re: missing video - 06/12/20
That’s ONE of the missing videos.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I think you mean THIS video doesn’t show assaultive behavior on the part of Floyd.

And what does that matter?

Ex-con, high/paranoid, and knowing what happens once you go inside that cage.

He flipped out.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Kinda destroys the narrative......"he was cuffed, why not just put him in the squad car?".
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: missing video - 06/12/20
You are most certainly stuck.....

Posted By: Dess Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Zapruder film? Warren Commission?

What's next?
Posted By: add Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Yep, that most certainly confirms it.
Posted By: add Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Like trying to get a big lab into the tub for a bath he doesn't want.
Posted By: 700LH Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Definitely a death sentence offense, the fine upstanding officer had every possible reason to kill that man can't ya see that?
Originally Posted by 700LH
Definitely a death sentence offense, the fine upstanding officer had every possible reason to kill that man can't ya see that?

Ridiculous. There's no reason to suggest he intended to cause permanent harm, let alone death. He employed a control tactic after multiple failed efforts to secure him in the squad car. They were waiting for someone to come, either EMS, a larger vehicle that would be easier to force him into, or both, and he needed to be kept from running off till that arrived. They had been exhausted in their efforts to get him in the car, and couldn't keep fighting with him. The alternative to what he did was to let him run off. Cops aren't superhuman, and cannot continue to struggle with a huge, powerful, guy like that, ramped up with drugs as he was, indefinitely.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Ridiculous. There's no reason to suggest he intended to cause permanent harm, let alone death. He employed a control tactic after multiple failed efforts to secure him in the squad car. They were waiting for someone to come, either EMS, a larger vehicle that would be easier to force him into, or both, and he needed to be kept from running off till that arrived. They had been exhausted in their efforts to get him in the car, and couldn't keep fighting with him. The alternative to what he did was to let him run off. Cops aren't superhuman, and cannot continue to struggle with a huge, powerful, guy like that, ramped up with drugs as he was, indefinitely.

Just like a Saturday morning cartoon is factual huh?
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Imagine, if Floyd would have just "obeyed a lawful command"
Posted By: Valsdad Re: missing video - 06/12/20
[ The alternative to what he did was to let him run off.

Not sure about the LEOs there, but in many places they have "zip tie" restraints in their vehicles (some on their person??).

I mentioned it in a post last week or so...............why not "hog tie" him. Couple of those restraints around his ankles, and guess what...................no running off.

and no need to kneel on a neck. 4 officers there, one big fella. Tie his ass up like a steer and be done with it until help arrives.

Of course, maybe our 'fire LEOs can chime in, for all I know some court somewhere has determined restraining a suspect's ankles is now against the law.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Maybe it would help if they weren't stuck using a soccermommobile for police work. It's hard enough to get in the back of those kiddie cars when you intend to.

Everyone knows that when you want to abduct somebody, you bring a van. Duh.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

The condition his health was in he'd probably still be dead just not a Saint........
Originally Posted by deflave

I think you mean THIS video doesn’t show assaultive behavior on the part of Floyd.

Isn't a person's threat to an officer something courts consider when determining the legality of the officer's use of force?

Was the officer trained that the technique he used was appropriate for cuffed resistive subjects who are not assaultive?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by kroo88
Funny, you couldn’t see his halo in that clip.

Paul an me did. wink
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Imagine, if the majority of minority’s just “obeyed a lawful command, or answered a question without black-ata-tude”

😎
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Not sure about the LEOs there, but in many places they have "zip tie" restraints in their vehicles (some on their person??).

I mentioned it in a post last week or so...............why not "hog tie" him. Couple of those restraints around his ankles, and guess what...................no running off.

and no need to kneel on a neck. 4 officers there, one big fella. Tie his ass up like a steer and be done with it until help arrives.

Of course, maybe our 'fire LEOs can chime in, for all I know some court somewhere has determined restraining a suspect's ankles is now against the law.

What if they didn't have zip ties long enough for his ankles?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Waste of time now.

Was the officer trained that the technique he used was appropriate for cuffed resistive subjects who are not assaultive?

More emotional reasoning from you.

Do the autopsy results mean anything?

What If the moon was made of cheese?

Zip ties are cheap and plentiful. What if we just dismiss all better solutions?
Originally Posted by FreeMe

So, if I'm understanding you, their not having zip ties long enough for his ankles mean that it was murder??

So, if I'm understanding you, their not having zip ties long enough for his ankles mean that it was murder??

What a trollish reply. Did I say that? No, I didn't - and your feeble attempt to read my mind is a bad look. You clearly do not understand me, and are not trying very hard.

"What ifs" are a stupid waste of time. That's what I'm saying.

Speaking of stupid....hobbling the police so they lack better options is stupid. That's not a remark on what was done - it's a remark on what could have been done better if they were allowed.

One can put two together to make them longer.

If no zip ties, not a single one of them had some paracord bracelet or other tacticool doo dad with them? Or even a piece of rope in the car. Tow strap? Jacket?

If no zip ties, not a single one of them had some paracord bracelet or other tacticool doo dad with them? Or even a piece of rope in the car. Tow strap? Jacket?

Ho Lee Shixt. They have a car. How hard would it be to have giant zip ties in the car? How expensive? I got three foot long zip ties hangin' in my garage. Didn't have to look hard to get them.

Isn't a person's threat to an officer something courts consider when determining the legality of the officer's use of force?

Of course it is.

As are about a bajillion other GRAHAM factors.

None of which you or I know.

It's the polar opposite of emotional. I am asking that the officer's behavior be examined against an objective standard.
Oops, I forgot the duct tape too.

But as I said, perhaps in some (many??) locations it's unacceptable to restrain a suspect that way. I mean, it is rather undignified.

That will come out in the trial.

I can tell you that many, many, many LEO’s are taught to use that technique to restrain active resistant suspects.
It's the polar opposite of emotional. I am asking that the officer's behavior be examined against an objective standard.

Do you know why the officers in the Rodney King video were acquitted?
I'm betting that the officer beats the rap. And the longer this goes, the more it looks like he should. But his life will be ruined....unless he has the talent to parlay it into a media gig.

But that doesn't change the fact that the video has caused a lot of bad blood, which could and should have been avoided - IF people actually used their heads for more than a hat rack.
Oops, I forgot the duct tape too.

But as I said, perhaps in some (many??) locations it's unacceptable to restrain a suspect that way. I mean, it is rather undignified.

That's what I'm talkin' about. Perhaps the better ways are stupidly illegal. Ya think?

Of course it is.

As are about a bajillion other GRAHAM factors.

None of which you or I know.

Which is why I still believe this case is anything but a legal slam dunk. Severity of the crime, cuffed (and patted down) subject's threat to the four officers, cuffed subject's flight flight risk, how Chauvin was trained in the technique he was using and if he knew of any associated risks, etc. will come into play.

I wonder how the courts will look at Chauvin's indifference to the fact that his partner reported Floyd had no pulse.

Chauvin reportedly was looking for a plea deal that didn't materialize.
Reported by who?

Do you know why the officers in the Rodney King video were acquitted?

I cannot say that I do. Generally the video we saw was missing relevant context. I always assumed that when the officer's action was examined against the law that their actions were deemed just.

That will come out in the trial.

I can tell you that many, many, many LEO’s are taught to use that technique to restrain active resistant suspects.

Are the risks associated with that technique discussed in the course of training. How are officers taught to deal with a non-violent, non aggressive subject who appears to flatline during their application of force?
Posted By: lvmiker Re: missing video - 06/12/20
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r
Posted By: RickyD Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Pushing back against a cop is assault.

I cannot say that I do. Generally the video we say was missing relevant context. I always assumed that when the officer's action was examined against the law that their actions were deemed just.

There were two main reasons:

1.) The jury saw video that the rest of the United States wasn't allowed to
2.) The defense demonstrated that the officers used the PR-24 as they were trained

Now with that in mind, please watch this short video from last Tuesday.

Let me know when the light bulb comes on:

Posted By: RickyD Re: missing video - 06/12/20

But then he wouldn't be famous.

I cannot say that I do. Generally the video we say was missing relevant context. I always assumed that when the officer's action was examined against the law that their actions were deemed just.

2.) The defense demonstrated that the officers used the PR-24 as they were trained

That was well done.

What a trollish reply. Did I say that? No, I didn't - and your feeble attempt to read my mind is a bad look. You clearly do not understand me, and are not trying very hard.

Speaking of stupid....hobbling the police so they lack better options is stupid. That's not a remark on what was done - it's a remark on what could have been done better if they were allowed.

You're the one pulling the what-ifs, not me. Your what if is, what if he had long enough zip ties to tie his feet together. I'm suggesting that they may not have. I.e., I'm countering your what if. Do you have any evidence that they had such zip ties?

That was well done.

Them boys is a looooong ways from Minnesota.

But something sure looks familiar, doesn't it?

Easy to Monday morning quarterback. You weren't there, exhausted from a long physical struggle with a huge, powerful, arrest resisting suspect with a known, long, violent, rap sheet, just hoping you can keep the guy restrained long enough for help to arrive.

PS Zip ties, if one knows the technique, can be broken when placed on the wrist. The ones designed for the wrist, joined together for sufficient length for ankles, would likely be nearly useless on the ankles of a guy this size and strength, hopped up on drugs.

You're the one pulling the what-ifs, not me. Your what if is, what if he had long enough zip ties to tie his feet together. I'm suggesting that they may not have. I.e., I'm countering your what if. Do you have any evidence that they had such zip ties?

You need to catch up.

You are assuming I am offering some sort of argument about guilt. I am only commenting on what could be done differently. Your reply to that looks like a "what if" excuse for not doing it differently.

All this arguing about who's guilty and who's at fault is useless. A jury will sort it out. What needs to be discussed is what could be done better. It doesn't matter to the situation at hand (meaning, what is going on now) whether the officers performed according to training (although it obviously will in court). What matters is if anyone - ANYONE - can quit showing their ass and come up with better ways to do things. And better ways sometimes need to take appearances into account.

So the Rodney King case was as I suspected. The jury saw what we couldn't, and the officer's actions were examined against the law, policy and training.

I think my bulb has a faulty ballast.

That was well done.

Them boys is a looooong ways from Minnesota.

But something sure looks familiar, doesn't it?

Yep.

Ho Lee Shixt. They have a car. How hard would it be to have giant zip ties in the car? How expensive? I got three foot long zip ties hangin' in my garage. Didn't have to look hard to get them.

There you go playing the what if game again.

PS Zip ties, if one knows the technique, can be broken when placed on the wrist. The ones designed for the wrist, joined together for sufficient length for ankles, would likely be nearly useless on the ankles of a guy this size and strength, hopped up on drugs.

You don't know diddly about zip ties.

There you go playing the what if game again.

And you still don't get it.

That I can't fix.

That I can't fix.

Little do you know! I suffer a certain density in net conversations that I don't in F2F.
Posted By: mrmarklin Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Apparently, the technique used by officer Chauvin was legal at the time Floyd was arrested. He's likely to get off and also his job back.

BTW I don't think there was anything particularly racial about this. Just a sad coincidence that the suspect was black, and the officer was white.

That I can't fix.

Little do you know! I suffer a certain density in net conversations that I don't in F2F.

It's at 1:02.

If that helps.
Posted By: Raeford Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Standard procedure, I suppose.

Just saw a vid from Miami, same tactic used.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Wait a minute! Tha ..That Cop had his.. his knee on that dudes neck!...Just... just like ... like they been trained to do it!.....

....No F'ing way?

...DUDE!
Originally Posted by mrmarklin
Apparently, the technique used by officer Chauvin was legal at the time Floyd was arrested. He's likely to get off and also his job back.

BTW I don't think there was anything particularly racial about this. Just a sad coincidence that the suspect was black, and the officer was white.

Of course it wasn't racial. There is zero basis for anyone to suggest that it is. The MSM, and the forces (which dominate it) seeking the downfall of the Christian West, will seize upon any excuse to make a White on black encounter between cops and a suspect into a matter of White racism.

That I can't fix.

If that helps.

I saw them do that to gain control and compliance. It was released at that point.

If that helps.

A momentary knee on the neck to cuff someone. What's your point?
Beyond that, the pressure appeared to be in between the shoulder blades. We were taught to use that. We were never taught to apply pressure to the neck. I am not arguing that it is not being taught now, but Chauvin was apply pressure to the back with one leg/knee and the neck with the other. That is not what was shown in the Jeep video.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Those Cops deployed their police cruisers remarkably well given how many there were and how suddenly the chase was over, didn't see any Cops almost get hit getting out of their vehicles either. Is that something they also train for?

I saw them do that to gain control and compliance. It was released at that point.

You’re not very good at this.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Those Cops deployed their police cruisers remarkably well given how many there were and how suddenly the chase was over, didn't see any Cops almost get hit getting out of their vehicles either. Is that something they also train for?

Yes.

Stopping a car when your co-worker is in front of it is something they train for.

Beyond that, the pressure appeared to be in between the shoulder blades. We were taught to use that. We were never taught to apply pressure to the neck. I am not arguing that it is not being taught now, but Chauvin was apply pressure to the back with one leg/knee and the neck with the other. That is not what was shown in the Jeep video.

Just stop.

If that helps.

You’re not very good at this either.
Originally Posted by mrmarklin

Of course it wasn't racial. There is zero basis for anyone to suggest that it is. The MSM, and the forces (which dominate it) seeking the downfall of the Christian West, will seize upon any excuse to make a White on black encounter between cops and a suspect into a matter of White racism.

On that, we can agree.

It's kind of like the problem BLM is facing now though. When you know that a certain disastrous response is guaranteed, it may be time to change tactics.
Posted By: GeoW Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Why is it necessary for an officer to to have to wrestle and fight these animals after they are discovered? Why should apprehension be so complicated?

I'll answer my own question... These animals know no other way..it's jungle justice and should be handled by animal control rather than by a civilized police department.

Third world niqqerdom, here we come!

g
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Didn't look like the cops or the suspect were really fighting against one another. Why didn't the cops just tell him to get in the back of the car and then tazer him when he refused to cooperate? I have bulls that are way bigger, tougher and more stubborn than that negro, but a few good licks with the Hotshot gives them an attitude adjustment.

If that helps.

You have a tendency to be cryptic rather than just coming out and making your point. How about just doing the latter rather than leaving us all in suspense. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying I'm not sure you've clearly made the point you meant to make to begin with.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: missing video - 06/12/20
The suspect is always assisted into the back of the cop car. I have never seen anyone just happily hop into the back of a car. lol . It could be as simple as the cop holding the suspect's arm and making sure they don't hit their head on the car. still.....

Chauvin wont get a murder conviction.
Posted By: Snyper Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Also illegal and dangerous to himself and others.
Posted By: 79S Re: missing video - 06/12/20

If that helps.

You have a tendency to be cryptic rather than just coming out and making your point. How about just doing the latter rather than leaving us all in suspense. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying I'm not sure you've clearly made the point you meant to make to begin with.

He’s trying to make you think for yourself. Instead of being spoon fed information.. the point being made every police academy across this country teaches that technique..
A guy in California suggests duct tape and rope to subdue Floyd. TFF
Originally Posted by 79S

If that helps.

He’s trying to make you think for yourself. Instead of being spoon fed information.. the point being made every police academy across this country teaches that technique..

Now you went and spoiled it.

So the Rodney King case was as I suspected. The jury saw what we couldn't, and the officer's actions were examined against the law, policy and training.

I guess you still haven’t watched let it fall?? Put your biker shorts on, put the crash helmet on, put a smedium moisture wicking shirt on, bottle of protein and watch let it fall. Once you do it will all come together for you..
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

And zip ties. Don't forget zip ties. We hold freight trains together with 'em. Seriously.

Tape is too awkward and no one knows how to tie knots these days.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Was there room in the trunk?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Was there room in the trunk?

It's an Exploder. No trunk, and damn little room behind the back seat.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: missing video - 06/12/20
I can't see his grandma's gallon of milk in that video. Or his Saint Christopher's medal.
Posted By: Snyper Re: missing video - 06/12/20

It worked so well on all his girlfriends...........
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Yep, the ditty bastard was still likely to jump up and run away, even after they had compressed the Oxygen out of his lungs to the point that his body had ceased any attempt to breath, nor his heart to beat.

Would I be responsible for the death of your dog, if all I did was stand on his chest for nine minutes and he became unresponsive? How about if it was an evil BLACK dog? Even a very large and scary BLACK dog?
Originally Posted by lvmiker
What is abundantly clear is that few people in this country have ever had to go hands on w/ a large strong person determined not to submit. Most just call the cops.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: missing video - 06/12/20
I'm guessing Fentanyl overdose but who knows if/when we will get details of final toxicology.

George appeared to be quite stumbly on the way to and around the Explorer.

Mike

The autopsy which said cause of death was restriction of chest an abdomen which prevented ventilation?

Or did you not read that part? Some things were obvious from the first video which showed three officers with their weight upon Floyd's person.

Floyd was no Saint.He needed arrested. He did not need to be killed on the street. It would have been obvious to anyone with an IQ above 50 that Floyd"s chest had quit moving. It obviously was obvious to the Junior Officer when he started looking for a pulse.. It was apparently obvious to the bystander who tried to give aid, but was threatened with pepper spray.
I am sure it was obvious to the senior officer with his weight upon Floyd's neck and shoulders. Either he simply did not care that Floyd had died under his knees, or it was the actual outcome he desired.
"Lets tie up the black guy with rope"

-No one (2020)
Posted By: Raeford Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I can't see his grandma's gallon of milk in that video. Or his Saint Christopher's medal.

He was on his way to work the school crossing.....except there was no school due to the Rona.

And zip ties. Don't forget zip ties. We hold freight trains together with 'em. Seriously.

that went over your head
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Yep, the ditty bastard was still likely to jump up and run away, even after they had compressed the Oxygen out of his lungs to the point that his body had ceased any attempt to breath, nor his heart to beat.

Would I be responsible for the death of your dog, if all I did was stand on his chest for nine minutes and he became unresponsive? How about if it was an evil BLACK dog? Even a very large and scary BLACK dog?

You sound just like the idiots in Seattle right now.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Where you worked (civilian) would you have been allowed, in recent years, to restrain the suspects legs once handcuffed and still resisting or making actions one could assumed meant he was attempting to escape.

Zip tie restraints, rope, shackles if available, duct tape, whatever you could use without causing injury to the suspect.

Once a suspect is on the ground, held by a couple or three officer, could a 4th officer go get something to restrain the suspect's legs and therefor pretty much put a stop to any attempt to flee custody?

No offense, but this is a stupid question and I don't understand why it keeps being asked.

Restraints are not needed when you have the manpower to hold a person down. In this case it is pretty clear that the ambulance is on its way from the time that original video begins. The fourth cop is doing what he's supposed to do and that's keeping the dumb fugks at bay while the others hold down Gentle George.

Even if the restraints were available they don't resolve the issue that they were most likely having with their suspect. I'm sure they had a rough ETA and knew there would be a gurney and straps available if his lack of compliance continued.

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

No offense, but this is a stupid question and I don't understand why it keeps being asked.

Restraints are not needed when you have the manpower to hold a person down. In this case it is pretty clear that the ambulance is on its way from the time that original video begins. The fourth cop is doing what he's supposed to do and that's keeping the dumb fugks at bay while the others hold down Gentle George.

Even if the restraints were available they don't resolve the issue that they were most likely having with their suspect. I'm sure they had a rough ETA and knew there would be a gurney and straps available if his lack of compliance continued.

Only time restraints are recommended, is when one is abducting prostitutes..

Easy to Monday morning quarterback. You weren't there, exhausted from a long physical struggle with a huge, powerful, arrest resisting suspect with a known, long, violent, rap sheet, just hoping you can keep the guy restrained long enough for help to arrive.

Yep, maybe, if restrained in handcuffs, and his ankles zip tied he could have found a way to use this technique to defeat them? So simple a child can do it. Of course, there's no po-po there watching to make sure she doesn't:

Lots of techniques I've found for defeating the ones on wrists, pull the end to tighten them as much as possible, etc etc. But I haven't found one showing how to defeat ones on the ankles. If you find on, please post it, I'd like to learn it myself.

And yes Monday morning stuff..................by everyone here and across the Nation.

Some of the Monday Morning QBs seem to be of the opinion, "Why not just shoot the Large Black Man, hopped up on drugs, with a criminal background"

Others of us think there just may have been a slightly better way to deal with the situation, especially after he was on the ground, struggling less, and a couple of the officers had gotten off him and appeared to have been "standing by".........................Instead of standing there, go get some friggen leg restraints or a substitute.

That is an excellent example of minimal force necessary to take a suspect into custody. If he had died in the rollover? So be it! He should have stopped the car.

What we did not see in this video was two large men placing their weight upon the perp's chest and abdomen until they suffocated the life from him.

As a rule, I have no problem with Cops. They are doing a mostly thankless and sometime dangerous job for, in many cases very low pay. They gotta do what they gotta do in the vast majority of cases.

But Floyd's death was not the vast majority. The Senior officer's actions in this case demonstrated pathological indifference, AND extreme negligence at the very best, or perhaps purposeful murder at the worst.
Originally Posted by 79S

The point being made every police academy across this country teaches that technique..
I thought we had long since established that.
Originally Posted by 79S

The point being made every police academy across this country teaches that technique..

Apparently not for you.....
Posted By: jimy Re: missing video - 06/12/20
I'm going to go out on a limb here with this, we can all agree that the man was handcuffed , in leg restraints, and face down on the street . Now if the police had all stood up, and stepped back, I'm willing to bet that , that good ole boy George, would have laid there like a bad check !

The only danger I see is that he could have rolled himself into traffic and got himself killed, God forbid if that had happened ! laugh

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

Travis, If a person could be restrained without the officers having to be involved, in other words 'hog tied", then why not use that method until the bambalance arrives?

If manpower restraint is resolving "the issue that they were most likely having with their suspect", then why wouldn't a physical restraint accomplish the same, then 4 cops would be available to keep the dumb fugks at bay.

And no question is "Stoopid". wink

It keeps getting asked because Inquiring Minds Want to Know.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Try to keep up. I've made this point myself in previous posts.

that went over your head

Oh, crap - did it ever!

I'm better now. laugh

You sound just like the idiots in Seattle right now.

No,I have nothing in common with anyone in Seattle. All the parts about "black" are for TRH and his ilk who revel at any injustice, as long as the victim is black.

Injustice is injustice, no matter the race of the perp or the victim.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Yes.

Stopping a car when your co-worker is in front of it is something they train for.

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that open fan shaped pattern also leaves lots of cover if the perp comes out shooting, like that guy who hijacked a UPS truck a few months back.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: missing video - 06/12/20
As I said from the start, what the officer did, leaning his knee on his neck, was a last resort to hold him down, after failed efforts to get him in the back seat due to vigorous resistance. They didn't have the option of just letting him go. This was all Floyd's doing. He's responsible for his own death.

I agree he was responsible for the circumstances that lead to his death. Officer Chauvin didn't have to be so accommodating getting him there. I guess this is what you do when your give a dam is busted. It's my understanding that Chauvin was in the process of going to prison, negotiating for terms when the video was leaked. Proving that the staff and leadership in Minneapolis were doing something about it. Too little too late.

kwg
No,I have nothing in common with anyone in Seattle. All the parts about "black" are for TRH and his ilk who revel at any injustice, as long as the victim is black.

Shouldn't you be rioting somewhere?
Originally Posted by 79S

Then you are not following the thread.

That is an excellent example of minimal force necessary to take a suspect into custody. If he had died in the rollover? So be it! He should have stopped the car.

Interesting.

Why was he being pursued?
Originally Posted by jimy
I'm going to go out on a limb here with this, we can all agree that the man was handcuffed , in leg restraints, and face down on the street . Now if the police had all stood up, and stepped back, I'm willing to bet that , that good ole boy George, would have laid there like a bad check !

The only danger I see is that he could have rolled himself into traffic and got himself killed, God forbid if that had happened ! laugh

You've been wrong on this subject since day one.

No reason to stop now.

Travis, If a person could be restrained without the officers having to be involved, in other words 'hog tied", then why not use that method until the bambalance arrives?

If manpower restraint is resolving "the issue that they were most likely having with their suspect", then why wouldn't a physical restraint accomplish the same, then 4 cops would be available to keep the dumb fugks at bay.

I'm not going to continue to answer your stupid question.

Sorry.

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that open fan shaped pattern also leaves lots of cover if the perp comes out shooting, like that guy who hijacked a UPS truck a few months back.

Thanks for sharing.

Interesting.

Why was he being pursued?

No idea. Don't care. At the first sight of blue lights, an intelligent person slows down and pulls over at the first place available which will ensure the safety of officers approaching his car. He then opens the drivers door and waits patiently with his hands on the steering wheel.

An intelligent person understands that he can not out run the radio. And any attempt to do so will just result in additional defense proof felony charges.

Based on your posts I don't think you'd know an injustice from a pair of woman's panties.

No idea. Don't care. At the first sight of blue lights, an intelligent person slows down and pulls over at the first place available which will ensure the safety of officers approaching his car. He then opens the drivers door and waits patiently with his hands on the steering wheel.

An intelligent person understands that he can not out run the radio. And any attempt to do so will just result in additional defense proof felony charges.

Interesting.

Does an intelligent person understand that after being handcuffed he might lose a physical confrontation with four police officers?

What level of force would you categorize a PIT maneuver?
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Try to keep up. I've made this point myself in previous posts.

Sure you have.. we will put a gold star right next your name. When you get 10 gold stars we will give a qtr so you can get some corn nuts..

Shouldn't you be rioting somewhere?

And there, you made my point. One claims justice is equally deserved by all, regardless of race, and you get you panties in a bunch.

The idiots on the streets want members of the black race absolved of justice and forgiven their crimes.

That is not me. I only advocate for a level playing field for all. Each is responsible for his/her personal choices.

And there, you made my point. One claims justice is equally deserved by all, regardless of race, and you get you panties in a bunch.

Unless you're a white guy in a Jeep going up I-95.

LOL

Interesting.

Does an intelligent person understand that after being handcuffed he might lose a physical confrontation with four police officers?

Yes he absolutely does. And absolutely, the PIT maneuver is lethal force.

But sometimes it is the minimal force needed to stop a dangerous pursuit.

I deeply respect your opinions. I have come to believe they are formed of actual experience. In reference to the "Floyd Incident" you have not once seen me criticize the knee on the neck. Nor have I criticized any part of the treatment of Floyd while in custody. Right up to the point they killed him.

I have said from the very first, long before any autopsy results, the knee upon the neck was not cause of death. COD was positional asphyxiation. One can see it obviously on the video taken from the Cops' rear.

Hell, I have seen 1000 lb horses damn near killed from a cinch tightened too much. The rider had better recognize the signs and loosen the cinch, or it's a dead horse.

A horse or a cow will die if they fall or lay down with their back down hill. They suffocate. Positional asphyxiation is a real thing.

If Police Officers are going to use the restraint techniques employed in the "Floyd Incident", It would behoove them to become somewhat familiar with mammalian physiology. Perhaps someone in Academy should educate cadets upon the basic necessity of the human organism for oxygen. And further educate them as to the mechanisms for supplying oxygen to the system.

The first thing the Officers did wrong in Floyd's death was that they continued to suffocate him after he became nonresponsive.

The second thing was that they refused to react to the fact when one of their own informed them that they had killed Floyd.

The third thing they did wrong was to refuse Floyd aid from a qualified bystander.

Interesting.

I deeply respect your opinions. I have come to believe they are formed of actual experience. In reference to the "Floyd Incident" you have not once seen me criticize the knee on the neck. Nor have I criticized any part of the treatment of Floyd while in custody. Right up to the point they killed him.

I have said from the very first, long before any autopsy results, the knee upon the neck was not cause of death. COD was positional asphyxiation. One can see it obviously on the video taken from the Cops' rear.

Hell, I have seen 1000 lb horses damn near killed from a cinch tightened too much. The rider had better recognize the signs and loosen the cinch, or it's a dead horse.

A horse or a cow will die if they fall or lay down with their back down hill. They suffocate. Positional asphyxiation is a real thing.

If Police Officers are going to use the restraint techniques employed in the "Floyd Incident", It would behoove them to become somewhat familiar with mammalian physiology. Perhaps someone in Academy should educate cadets upon the basic necessity of the human organism for oxygen. And further educate them as to the mechanisms for supplying oxygen to the system.

The first thing the Officers did wrong in Floyd's death was that they continued to suffocate him after he became nonresponsive.

The second thing was that they refused to react to the fact when one of their own informed them that they had killed Floyd.

The third thing they did wrong was to refuse Floyd aid from a qualified bystander.

Fair enough.

Just please understand that what we've been told isn't the whole story.

No reason to stop now.

The lead cop "the neck man" was a bad cop, dumb cop and a stupid man that was better suited to paint houses than to carry a gun, his record and his actions say it all, he should have quit or been fired before he killed this piece of sh~t and cause a lot of people to lose both their lives and their belongings, there is no defending either one of their actions that day, it just turns out that both of these fools crossed paths on this particular moment in time.

Cops refusal to police their own kind has now become a double edged sword, as they stand in uniform and watch the looters burn the very cities that they are being paid to protect ! Now, sadly, they do stand alone .
[quote=jimy]I'm going to go out on a limb here with this, we can all agree that the man was handcuffed , in leg restraints, and face down on the street . Now if the police had all stood up, and stepped back, I'm willing to bet that , that good ole boy George, would have laid there like a bad check !

No reason to stop now.

The lead cop "the neck man" was a bad cop, dumb cop and a stupid man that was better suited to paint houses than to carry a gun, his record and his actions say it all, he should have quit or been fired before he killed this piece of sh~t and cause a lot of people to lose both their lives and their belongings, there is no defending either one of their actions that day, it just turns out that both of these fools crossed paths on this particular moment in time.

Cops refusal to police their own kind has now become a double edged sword, as they stand in uniform and watch the looters burn the very cities that they are being paid to protect ! Now, sadly, they do stand alone .

I think our boy George, would have been safer, with Ray Charles guarding him !

Where did you get all that information?

Where did you get all that information?

The internet !

If it's on there, it has to be true ! laugh

The internet !

Interesting.

Do you feel threatened by your local police?

The autopsy which said cause of death was restriction of chest an abdomen which prevented ventilation?

Or did you not read that part? Some things were obvious from the first video which showed three officers with their weight upon Floyd's person.

Floyd was no Saint.He needed arrested. He did not need to be killed on the street. It would have been obvious to anyone with an IQ above 50 that Floyd"s chest had quit moving. It obviously was obvious to the Junior Officer when he started looking for a pulse.. It was apparently obvious to the bystander who tried to give aid, but was threatened with pepper spray.
I am sure it was obvious to the senior officer with his weight upon Floyd's neck and shoulders. Either he simply did not care that Floyd had died under his knees, or it was the actual outcome he desired.

Did Don Lemon tell you that was his intent, or are you a mind reader like all the other females on this site?

I'm not going to continue to answer your stupid question.

Sorry.

I’d wager if the cops in MN used rope (as suggested by Valsdad) to restrain Mr. Floyd that twice as much (if not more) chit would be burned down as a result. Probably more death also....
Originally Posted by 79S

Then you are not following the thread.

If that was your point, you should have just said so.

Interesting.

You say you have read the autopsy.

Please post your source so we all can see the “asphyxiation” diagnosis.
Death due to heart failure not asphyxiation.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...-floyd-had-positive-test-for-coronavirus

His mind is made up.
Geeesu, doesn't anyone ever get tired of stupid cop answers over and over and over?
Geeesu, doesn't anyone ever get tired of stupid cop answers over and over and over?

Speaking of stupid...
#gayzorrototherescue
Posted By: Fubarski Re: missing video - 06/12/20

His mind is made up.

Idaho poofter "felt" that 3.5 million Americans would die from a cold virus.

More hilariously, the poof "feels" that he is a conservative.

You're wastin your time usin common sense against his feelings.

The internet !

Interesting.

Do you feel threatened by your local police?

We are not drinking buddy's , we don't share Christmas cards or wives.

I don't feel threatened by them but chances are, if I'm shot, it will be more than likely it will be the cops, just because there are more of them than ,thugs around here.

I don't feel threatened by them but chances are, if I'm shot, it will be more than likely it will be the cops, just because there are more of them than ,thugs around here.

So of all the people that live in your area, you feel the police are the most likely to murder you?
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Nice place you live in. whistle

So of all the people that live in your area, you feel the police are the most likely to murder you?

Yes I do, everyone I know likes me, I'm just a fun loving country boy, that doesn't do drugs nor prostitutes, the last time I was beat up it was by cops, the last trespasser I ran off was a cop, I've witnessed them lie under oath in court in court ,and the list goes on and on, like many people today , I simply don't trust them!
Posted By: RDW Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Just let the K9 do it's job...why over think it?
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Idaho poofter "felt" that 3.5 million Americans would die from a cold virus.

More hilariously, the poof "feels" that he is a conservative.

You're wastin your time usin common sense against his feelings.

Oh my! Fell for The Corona too?!?!

LOL
Yes I do, everyone I know likes me, I'm just a fun loving country boy, that doesn't do drugs nor prostitutes, the last time I was beat up it was by cops, the last trespasser I ran off was a cop, I've witnessed them lie under oath in court in court ,and the list goes on and on, like many people today , I simply don't trust them!

Sounds like a great place to raise a family.
Posted By: Just a Hunter Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Kinda destroys the narrative......"he was cuffed, why not just put him in the squad car?".

29 year ago I rode with a city policeman. When they got people who resisted that much they just suitecased them. In other words they would restrain their legs and arms and them put a line between the two and could lift them into the car. It would solve a lot of problems.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Those are seriously patient coppers.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: missing video - 06/12/20

You're a joke dude. LOL
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

You're a joke dude. LOL

That was a horribly ignorant comment.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: missing video - 06/12/20
He doesnt live anywhere near downtown Anycity.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: missing video - 06/12/20

Correct TRH....the world is a better place with the [bleep] dead. LOL
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He doesnt live anywhere near downtown Anycity.

And you do?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: missing video - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Imagine, if the majority of minority’s just “obeyed a lawful command, or answered a question without black-ata-tude”

😎

But he was a gentle giant. Meth and fentanyl are known for
Making you gentle.
The MSM is making chicken salad out of chicken [bleep].
Also saw a story that a poster that said "it's ok to be white" was racist.
I swear to God, we're living in a bizarro world where everything is opposite of reality.

Originally Posted by jackmountain

😎

Making you gentle.
I swear to God, we're living in a bizarro world where everything is opposite of reality.

You said a mouthful.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

😎

Making you gentle.

It’s pretty fugking bad.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

You're a joke dude. LOL

That was a horribly ignorant comment.

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Meaning Paul's.

Not yours.

I don't want to be accused of being cryptic again.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: missing video - 06/13/20

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

I will answer honestly 1] My experience is dated and not relevant to modern LE. 2. If it were not for politicians that big rowdy MFer would have been choked out before or after cuffing and would probably still be alive. 3. In today's world replete w/ pussies, SJWs and phone cameras I would reserve my efforts for a population that would support me.

I worked for 12 years apprehending dangerous people that the military and others now refer to as High Value Targets. We had a strict code of conduct based on not embarrassing our country. If the subject died prior to rendition and interrogation it was considered a failure.

When we trained the biggest, baddest team member played the role as the target just to keep thing interesting.

I learned that big, tough guys will kick your azz if still conscious. Denying the brain of 02 is the quickest way to obtain compliance.

Try this exercise; restrain your hands and feet and imagine kicking some guy in the face.

mike r
Posted By: local_dirt Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Meaning Paul's.

Not yours.

I don't want to be accused of being cryptic again.

Somebody's slipping Kool-Aid into Paul's vodka.
Posted By: ribka Re: missing video - 06/13/20

#gayzorrototherescue

no
#thegaybladedresswearingtranny. I see from the autopsy Floyd died of sickle cell anemia and covid at the same time.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: missing video - 06/13/20
I'm just a fun loving country boy, that doesn't do prostitutes,!

There's always hope for a better tomorrow.
Posted By: ribka Re: missing video - 06/13/20

As a social justice seeking beta male warrior I find that behavior unacceptable and the US should be ashamed!!!!! Sounds like you all are a bunch of strangulating murderers!!!

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

I will answer honestly 1] My experience is dated and not relevant to modern LE. 2. If it were not for politicians that big rowdy MFer would have been choked out before or after cuffing and would probably still be alive. 3. In today's world replete w/ pussies, SJWs and phone cameras I would reserve my efforts for a population that would support me.

I worked for 12 years apprehending dangerous people that the military and others now refer to as High Value Targets. We had a strict code of conduct based on not embarrassing our country. If the subject died prior to rendition and interrogation it was considered a failure.

When we trained the biggest, baddest team member played the role as the target just to keep thing interesting.

I learned that big, tough guys will kick your azz if still conscious. Denying the brain of 02 is the quickest way to obtain compliance.

Try this exercise; restrain your hands and feet and imagine kicking some guy in the face.

mike r
Posted By: ready_on_the_right Re: missing video - 06/13/20
I believe Fentanyl will stop the heart and diaphragm from working interesting concept!

Fellows about to go to the clink, swallows stash to not add further felonies, cops find out he did call ambulance, dude dies face down on the street of OD waiting on the Narcan or whatever.....

Never heard of that happening before, at least not this month.

Mike
Posted By: lvmiker Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by ribka

As a social justice seeking beta male warrior I find that behavior unacceptable and the US should be ashamed!!!!! Sounds like you all are a bunch of strangulating murderers!!!

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

mike r

Originally Posted by ribka

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

mike r

grin prove it! I have no idea of the TTPs or ROEs of 2020 but I don't think I would enjoy working under them. The protected class better learn to protect themselves.

mike r
Posted By: johnn Re: missing video - 06/13/20

yep, its about time...... Now, where is the one showing Floyd exiting the passenger side...? under his own power?, Or did they drag him out?

Looks like they finally got him partially in the car and went around to the passenger side to drag him the rest of the way.... How many cops does it take to get a handcuffed guy in the back of the car? How many to drag him back out again... and why? Still say Floyd kicked Chauvin in the balls or told him his old lady was a good squeeze....
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: missing video - 06/13/20

It has been quoted here numerous times. Plain black and white from the second (privately funded) autopsy report.

So, here's a challenge for all you nonbelievers. Just drive on down to the local feed, grocery, or hardware store. Purchase six fifty pound bags of feed, or sand, or cement, or sugar, or salt. Then lay on the pavement face down and have your buddy lay three of them across your shoulders, and three more across your kidneys/abdomen.

If you are still alive nine minutes later, come on here and tell us all about it. Post pics please!

Don't ask me to place the bags on your back. I don't want to go away for murder.
Originally Posted by johnn

yep, its about time...... Now, where is the one showing Floyd exiting the passenger side...? under his own power?, Or did they drag him out?

Looks like they finally got him partially in the car and went around to the passenger side to drag him the rest of the way.... How many cops does it take to get a handcuffed guy in the back of the car? How many to drag him back out again... and why? Still say Floyd kicked Chauvin in the balls or told him his old lady was a good squeeze....

Thanks for sharing.

It has been quoted here numerous times. Plain black and white from the second (privately funded) autopsy report.

So, here's a challenge for all you nonbelievers. Just drive on down to the local feed, grocery, or hardware store. Purchase six fifty pound bags of feed, or sand, or cement, or sugar, or salt. Then lay on the pavement face down and have your buddy lay three of them across your shoulders, and three more across your kidneys/abdomen.

If you are still alive nine minutes later, come on here and tell us all about it. Post pics please!

Don't ask me to place the bags on your back. I don't want to go away for murder.

Idaho,

I'm sure your intentions and emotions are sincere, but you sound like an absolute buffoon.

Fair enough.

Unlike many here. I am eager to hear any undisclosed facts, and am perfectly capable of forming new opinions based on relevant data.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: missing video - 06/13/20

Fair enough.

Unlike many here. I am eager to hear any undisclosed facts, and am perfectly capable of forming new opinions based on relevant data.

Which doesn't stop you from postin complete bullshit about your feelings, which are based on how things "look".
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: missing video - 06/13/20

LOL

Did the guy die in custody?

Fair enough.

As opposed to reserving judgement until you hear them?

LOL

Did the guy die in custody?

Deep thinking

Per always.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: missing video - 06/13/20

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome, seems like there's a lot of ways 10+ Cop cars stopping all at once at once location could go wrong without some understanding of who's gonna go where.

Your welcome, seems like there's a lot of ways 10+ Cop cars stopping all at once at once location could go wrong without some understanding of who's gonna go where.

It's a lot like being a public school teacher.

But different.

That is what happens when the body is starved for oxygen, the heart stops.

Coroners like to use "heart failure" as COD. It is never not correct. They often fail to include the heroin overdose or other factors which actually caused the heart to quit beating.

Less traumatic to the family that way and all that. Or perhaps even, less liability to the governing body paying his salary. Thus the necessity of an autopsy performed by a non government entity.
Posted By: add Re: missing video - 06/13/20

Thanks for sharing.

You are too, teacher.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: missing video - 06/13/20
You know how much pressure he put on his neck,HOW?

It looked like it was there but the weight was not brought to bear like you say.

I still say there is not enough proof to convict yet.

That is what happens when the body is starved for oxygen, the heart stops.

Coroners like to use "heart failure" as COD. It is never not correct. They often fail to include the heroin overdose or other factors which actually caused the heart to quit beating.

Less traumatic to the family that way and all that. Or perhaps even, less liability to the governing body paying his salary. Thus the necessity of an autopsy performed by a non government entity.

Please stop.
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: missing video - 06/13/20
It's a lot like being a public school teacher.

But different.

Literally LOL.

Almost never is it literal. But that one did me in.

Idaho,

I'm sure your intentions and emotions are sincere, but you sound like an absolute buffoon.

So, have you tried the 300 lb challenge?

I have watched a couple guys do pushups with 300 lb laying across their back. The 100 lb sacks were easy to come by. We were 6 man crews moving 3500 of them from the stack and into rail cars each day. Each bag individually hand placed and stacked.

Doing pushups with the weight upon your back is one thing. Laying flat on your stomach with the weight on your back is another.

Actually a good physically fit individual would probably survive, but one not so fit, suffering from drug use and or COPD, not a chance.
Positional (postural) asphyxia is a form of mechanical asphyxia that occurs when a person is immobilized in a position which impairs adequate pulmonary ventilation and thus, results in a respiratory failure.[1,2] In some cases, the body position has a direct hindering effect on normal circulation and venous return to the heart, which may be additional contributing factors to the obstruction of normal gas exchange.[3]

Positional asphyxia is a rare cause of death, responsible for only 1% of all asphyxial deaths in Lithuania and described in just 0.03% of autopsies performed between the years 2010–2016. This form of asphyxia is usually accidental, however, it has been also linked with torturing and homicide.[4,5]

The mechanism of asphyxia can be elicited in a variety of ways. For instance, the inversion of the whole body or of the upper part interferes with normal respiration and blood circulation due to the increase in the intrathoracic pressure and the compression of inferior vena cava.[6] A certain restricted posture of the neck (e.g., hyperflexion or hyperextension) can cause partial or complete airway obstruction.[7]

Lastly, the compression or flexion of the torso reduces total lung volume, functional residual capacity and pulmonary expansion, eventually making breathing ineffective.[5,8] Additionally, depending on the circumstances, these positions can be further categorized into active and passive actions, the latter usually involving cognitive impairment.[9]

Even in the presence of a compromising position, other potential underlying causes of death, such as trauma, intoxication, hyperthermia, exhaustion or crush syndrome should not be overlooked and thus, must be excluded first. To help differentiate these deaths, various criteria have been proposed by a number of authors........

The classical signs of asphyxia mentioned (petechial hemorrhages of the conjunctivae, viscera and/or skin, cerebral and/or pulmonary edema, visceral congestion, the fluidity of the blood) have been used in the diagnosis of asphyxial death for many years. However, these autopsy findings are known to be nonspecific and can appear in various other causes of death.[1] Thus, an assured conclusion mostly depends on the circumstances of the incident, especially in the case of positional asphyxia.......

Bell et al were the first to use this term, along with suggesting certain criteria that could assist with the complicated diagnosis. Even though some of the criteria have been challenged by more recent publications, such as the requirement that the human body cannot be forced into the abnormal position, the majority of authors still rely heavily on the main assessments made. These criteria essentially can be summarized into the following:

1. Negative autopsy or some signs of asphyxia.

2. The body position must interfere with normal gas exchange.

3.It must be impossible for the subject to move to another position.

4.Other causes of death (natural and unnatural) must be excluded.......

Since the first mentioning of positional asphyxia in 1992, a number of cases have been reported declaring it as a cause of death. A further review of literature revealed 37 cases meeting set conditions (reported individual descriptions of adult subjects since 1992, meeting the criteria of positional asphyxia mentioned above). Restraint asphyxia, a purposed form of positional asphyxia, still being a matter of discussion, has been omitted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023692/

This is the actual mode of death in crucifixion.

Idaho,

So, have you tried the 300 lb challenge?

I have watched a couple guys do pushups with 300 lb laying across their back. The 100 lb sacks were easy to come by. We were 6 man crews moving 3500 of them from the stack and into rail cars each day. Each bag individually hand placed and stacked.

Doing pushups with the weight upon your back is one thing. Laying flat on your stomach with the weight on your back is another.

Actually a good physically fit individual would probably survive, but one not so fit, suffering from drug use and or COPD, not a chance.
Positional (postural) asphyxia is a form of mechanical asphyxia that occurs when a person is immobilized in a position which impairs adequate pulmonary ventilation and thus, results in a respiratory failure.[1,2] In some cases, the body position has a direct hindering effect on normal circulation and venous return to the heart, which may be additional contributing factors to the obstruction of normal gas exchange.[3]

Positional asphyxia is a rare cause of death, responsible for only 1% of all asphyxial deaths in Lithuania and described in just 0.03% of autopsies performed between the years 2010–2016. This form of asphyxia is usually accidental, however, it has been also linked with torturing and homicide.[4,5]

The mechanism of asphyxia can be elicited in a variety of ways. For instance, the inversion of the whole body or of the upper part interferes with normal respiration and blood circulation due to the increase in the intrathoracic pressure and the compression of inferior vena cava.[6] A certain restricted posture of the neck (e.g., hyperflexion or hyperextension) can cause partial or complete airway obstruction.[7]

Lastly, the compression or flexion of the torso reduces total lung volume, functional residual capacity and pulmonary expansion, eventually making breathing ineffective.[5,8] Additionally, depending on the circumstances, these positions can be further categorized into active and passive actions, the latter usually involving cognitive impairment.[9]

Even in the presence of a compromising position, other potential underlying causes of death, such as trauma, intoxication, hyperthermia, exhaustion or crush syndrome should not be overlooked and thus, must be excluded first. To help differentiate these deaths, various criteria have been proposed by a number of authors........

The classical signs of asphyxia mentioned (petechial hemorrhages of the conjunctivae, viscera and/or skin, cerebral and/or pulmonary edema, visceral congestion, the fluidity of the blood) have been used in the diagnosis of asphyxial death for many years. However, these autopsy findings are known to be nonspecific and can appear in various other causes of death.[1] Thus, an assured conclusion mostly depends on the circumstances of the incident, especially in the case of positional asphyxia.......

Bell et al were the first to use this term, along with suggesting certain criteria that could assist with the complicated diagnosis. Even though some of the criteria have been challenged by more recent publications, such as the requirement that the human body cannot be forced into the abnormal position, the majority of authors still rely heavily on the main assessments made. These criteria essentially can be summarized into the following:

1. Negative autopsy or some signs of asphyxia.

2. The body position must interfere with normal gas exchange.

3.It must be impossible for the subject to move to another position.

4.Other causes of death (natural and unnatural) must be excluded.......

Since the first mentioning of positional asphyxia in 1992, a number of cases have been reported declaring it as a cause of death. A further review of literature revealed 37 cases meeting set conditions (reported individual descriptions of adult subjects since 1992, meeting the criteria of positional asphyxia mentioned above). Restraint asphyxia, a purposed form of positional asphyxia, still being a matter of discussion, has been omitted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023692/

This is the actual mode of death in crucifixion.

You're digging yourself deeper.

Posted By: Bristoe Re: missing video - 06/13/20
What I've learned from watching TV lately.

If you're full of enough drugs to kill a bull elephant and you get caught trying to pass a counterfeit 20 dollar bill, get in the fuggin' police car.

Yeah,.,..the 'boo's will loot and burn every Walmart in the country to honor your name after you expire. But it ain't gonna help you.
Posted By: jimy Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Posted By: Valsdad Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

29 year ago I rode with a city policeman. When they got people who resisted that much they just suitecased them. In other words they would restrain their legs and arms and them put a line between the two and could lift them into the car. It would solve a lot of problems.

No scheidt?

That worked? crazy
Posted By: Valsdad Re: missing video - 06/13/20

mike r

Hey Mike,

an honest question.

mike r

Thanks Mike,

I can see the kicking thing.

And understand the parameters those folks have to work under nowadays.

And I know by experience how well denying O2 works on folks, especially those bigger than me, that can box, when I don't box well.

Someone back a page or two had a solution for the kicking too.....................suitcase the SOB (hogtie?? as I've mentioned numerous times??) But, then again that might not be acceptable in today's f'd up world either.

Appreciate an honest answer.
Posted By: Hastings Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by plainsman456
............I still say there is not enough proof to convict yet.
I wish everybody interested in this fiasco would adopt this line of thinking.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: missing video - 06/13/20

Thanks for sharing.

You're, not your.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: missing video - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe
What I've learned from watching TV lately.

If you're full of enough drugs to kill a bull elephant and you get caught trying to pass a counterfeit 20 dollar bill, get in the fuggin' police car.

Yeah,.,..the 'boo's will loot and burn every Walmart in the country to honor your name after you expire. But it ain't gonna help you.

Exactly.
Posted By: MLC Re: missing video - 06/14/20
Anybody else notice that covid 19 is going on and not one person in this scene has a mask on? Also go back and look on some of the other film when the ambulance arrives and look who gets out of the back of it. It looks to be 2 policeman with bullet proof vest and guns on. They walk over to him do not check any vital signs or give any care just throw him on the gurney and load him up and leave.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: missing video - 06/14/20
When someone is not breathing and requires paramedics to work on the patient with IV, intubation, external defibrillation, etc it’s sometimes easier to get everyone in the back of the rig and away from the emotions and commotion of the street. Putting an unconscious, non-responsive, pulseless individual into the back of the medic unit is NOT an indication that he wasn’t properly cared for by the EMS team.
Posted By: MLC Re: missing video - 06/14/20
That's not the point I was making.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: missing video - 06/14/20
BITD, rule was if the person had already pissed/sht themselves, it was over.

Go through the motions, but it ain't gonna happen.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: missing video - 06/14/20
He will never be convicted of murder.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: missing video - 06/14/20
He will never be convicted of murder.

I certainly hope not. Cops are gonna start refusing to arrest black criminals (beyond asking them to please step into the squad car, hoping they cooperate), and they'd be smart to do so if he serves one day of a sentence for this.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: missing video - 06/14/20
Furthermore, there was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck and no evidence of strangulation. This means that the cops didn’t kill Floyd. It was the meth and fentanyl he took, poor health and the stress of resisting arrest that he died of. Floyd died because he made poor decisions.

The news media is ignoring the truth because they want blacks to be angry so they can play them for fools and lie their way into power again.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: missing video - 06/14/20
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Furthermore, there was no significant damage to Floyd’s neck and no evidence of strangulation. This means that the cops didn’t kill Floyd. It was the meth and fentanyl he took, poor health and the stress of resisting arrest that he died of. Floyd died because he made poor decisions.

The news media is ignoring the truth because they want blacks to be angry so they can play them for fools and lie their way into power again.

Precisely right on all counts.
© 24hourcampfire