Home
Posted By: wabigoon A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Hard to beat. Flat out gorgeous. Warm, but it's mid June.

How about your weather?
Posted By: jackmountain Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Mild compared to the last couple days. Hot but not humid.
Calling for rain from tomorrow night through next Friday morning. If it does, it's going to really put us behind with work. Not much to do about that though.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Posted By: antlers Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
[Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]It was perfect today at 12,300 feet elevation.
Posted By: hanco Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Beautiful, low 90’s, low humidity for Texas. The dog days are coming!
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Yep July & August won't be as nice as today.
Posted By: EdM Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
We hit 70 up here. Changed the oil on my 99 F150. Supposed to rain this eve but sunny and dry as I type. I am going to pour another Old Fashioned.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Drizzled on me most of the day but I'll take it over the heat.
Posted By: deflave Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
It's always nice here.
Posted By: Stix Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
100’s here earlier this week. Blast of rain and 70’s here today. Very weird for us as we flat don’t get rain this time of year. My rice crop is so confused. Lol
Posted By: mudhen Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Didn't quite make it to the predicted 100+ today. Little squall blew through mid-afternoon with the first rain of the summer--about 3 weeks early. Beautiful sunset in the back yard tonight with a cool evening breeze.
Originally Posted by deflave
It's always nice here.

Was on the phone with my middle son a couple of hours ago who recently relocated to Shreveport to open a Torchy's Taco. An innovative (...) kid that has changed the future of how the company opens new places. They went to 50% a week ago and sold $85K that week. We're talking $4 tacos...
Posted By: add Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by EdM
It's always nice here.
Was on the phone with my middle son a couple of hours ago who recently relocated to Shreveport to open a Torchy's Taco. An innovative (...) kid that has changed the future of how the company opens new places. They went to 50% a week ago and sold $85K that week. We're talking $4 tacos...

Blah, blah, a bit mooore somtehing.....

and?
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by EdM
It's always nice here.

and?

Tell me about your son.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by EdM
It's always nice here.

and?

Tell me about your son.

Might not end well....
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by antlers
[Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]It was perfect today at 12,300 feet elevation.

Beautiful.

You need oxygen at that elevation? Asking for a friend...
Posted By: antlers Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Beautiful.
Yes it is. I absolutely love high alpine tundra.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
You need oxygen at that elevation? Asking for a friend...
Nah. [Linked Image from i357.photobucket.com]
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
80* and low humidity yesterday and about the same today. It's really nice for this time of year. Supposed to be only in the 70's all next week with rain showers each day. That beats the heck out of 95* like it was last week.
Posted By: hanco Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
It’s gonna be nice today, it’s grandson’s third birthday today. We rented a big water slide, bunch of little kids will be here.
Posted By: hookeye Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Light rain this AM, clear now. Cooler, no wind.............wanted to go to the range.
Took Jeep in to shop yesterday, went to pick up this morning...........closed.
Pissed me off.

Stuck at home w fam.
At least the cats are cool.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Today will be cooler than yesterday, a dry cold front passing through. 75 this morning, with 13% humidity.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Good corn growing weather here.

translated: 90ish and humid
Posted By: SamOlson Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Calling for 94F and 37mph wind this afternoon.

50% severe thunderstorms in the PM.

A rather evil forecast.

Pretty sure I'm taking the afternoon off.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
7:00 AM here. Waiting for their Momma to show up with a couple teenaged grandkids. Headed to Brownlee Res on the Snake River at 8:00 with kids, a friend, and his daughter, with my boat.

We picked a hell of a day to go. Warm 15 MPH wind blowing right now. But Weather Underground says 1/2 inch of rain between 9:00 and 1:00.

Earlier predictions were for rain to pass through a couple hours earlier. And the wind always kicks up pretty hard in the Snake River Canyon at Sunrise, and Brownlee is known for heavy chop with any wind. We lose an occasional fisherman there when they get tossed over the side of the boat and drown. I delayed our departure from dark thirty, hoping to avoid the worst of the conditions. But it'll be life jackets for everybody all day long.

The boat has a soft top and a good heater. As long as I can keep the kids warm and dry, everything is swell.

Whatever, it'll beat hanging around the house or a day working.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
Beautiful sunny 70's weather here in the Hoosier state, spent yesterday morning at the range with my S & W M/41 & Ruger SR22.
Posted By: deflave Re: A Nice day Today. - 06/13/20
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
© 24hourcampfire