Home
https://www.ksat.com/news/national/...ed-in-atlanta-by-police-during-dui-stop/
Happened Friday. How long before they burn Atlanta down ?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Happened Friday. How long before they burn Atlanta down ?

Tonight
Must be the statues.
If the suspect had followed the officers orders and not have struggled with them,the outcome would have been different.

But,that doesn't seem to sink into the thick skulls of some people.
Stacey Abrams, the Georgia Democrat who gained national prominence running for governor in 2018, tweeted Saturday of the shooting that “sleeping in a drive-thru must not end in death.”
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
If the suspect had followed the officers orders and not have struggled with them,the outcome would have been different.

Yep. And waking a Cop’s Tazer and pointing it at him has consequences.
This is proper use of force. He did not obey , struggled with the police, and then ran endangering more lives.

Yep. And waking a Cop’s Tazer and pointing it at him has consequences.

Yup,don't play stupid games with the police.

Probably wrong,but the person may have had arrest warrants out on him.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
This is proper use of force. He did not obey , struggled with the police, and then ran endangering more lives.

Yup.
And passed out I the Drive Thu line. Either drunk or stoned probably.
Fuqk him, I have gotten to the point where I don't even care how many hoodlums the cops shoot. Wish they'd cap about 10 a day.
Video

https://leakreality.com/video/2949/...man-in-wendy-s-drive-thru-after-struggle
Takin’ a taser to a gunfight be stupid.
BLM should go after the person that called the cops... if they didn't call the cops this man would have been able to sleep in peace so it's obviously their fault... crazy
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Stacey Abrams, the Georgia Democrat who gained national prominence running for governor in 2018, tweeted Saturday of the shooting that “sleeping in a drive-thru must not end in death.”

She's right, but fighting the arresting officers, stealing their Tazer and trying to shoot them with it is a good way to get killed. Stupid bum.
Police Chief Shields is a good one. She was fed up with the politicization of recent events. I’m sure she didn’t want to deal with the political fallout from this.

Dude was obviously f’ed up and runs and grabs a taser from a cop?

I say Darwin at work

Dear Stacy,
Resisting arrest, evading capture and grabbing a LEOs weapon DOES often end up in death!

[video:youtube][/video]

We at 1:00
All 911 calls should be forwarded to Abraham's office.
I can see the future.

911: Hello 911.
Wendys manager: Hello, This is Wendys down on 5th street, we have a man asleep in his car blocking our drive thru.
911: is he white or black?
WM: Um let me look a minute..............He's black.
911: He's black?
WM: yeah he's black.
911: I'm sorry but your on your own, have a nice night.....Click.
Originally Posted by hatari
Police Chief Shields is a good one. She was fed up with the politicization of recent events. I’m sure she didn’t want to deal with the political fallout from this.

Dude was obviously f’ed up and runs and grabs a taser from a cop?

I say Darwin at work

And pointed it at another cop, the man choose his own destiny.
And passed out I the Drive Thu line. Either drunk or stoned probably.

Passed out drunk and probably high in his vehicle blocking the drive through line. Called the cops.

Think he'll get a golden coffin like the gentle giant?

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=d1opV-2yoSE&feature=emb_logo[/video][video:youtube]

This just describes so many police shootings. Can't fix stupid!
So right....
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Atlanta is the jiggaboo Mecca of southeast America. They gonna get shot every now and then if the cops are doing their jobs.
Fire every cop that shoots a boo in Atlanta,....there's not gonna be any cops in Atlanta after a little while.
Y'all watch,.....Birdwatcher gonna jump in this thread doing backflips in a minute.

He's peculiar that way.

He thinks that the reason that 'boo's are violent is because Caucasians complain about 'boo's being violent.

He's also azzhole deep in debt even though he claims not to value material goods.

His schitt don't add up.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Y'all watch,.....Birdwatcher gonna jump in this thread doing backflips in a minute.

He's peculiar that way.

He thinks that the reason that 'boo's are violent is because Caucasians complain about 'boo's being violent.

He's also azzhole deep in debt even though he claims not to value material goods.

His schitt don't add up.

Lol
#BooThang
Oh well, one less hominid to wreak havoc.
Some corrupt lawyer representing the Wendy's drunk who shot a Tazer at the cop is on TV right now giving a press conference. Same old garbage. Blah, blah, blah. Not a word about what the stupid perp did. Said we should keep protesting. Not a word about don't riot. Invoked the name of Saint George the Floyd, of course. The way these guys talk, you'd think the police were plotting to repeal the 13th Amendment. Now there's a thought...
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Some corrupt lawyer representing the Wendy's drunk who shot a Tazer at the cop is on TV right now giving a press conference. Same old garbage. Blah, blah, blah. Not a word about what the stupid perp did. Said we should keep protesting. Not a word about don't riot. Invoked the name of Saint George the Floyd, of course. The way these guys talk, you'd think the police were plotting to repeal the 13th Amendment. Now there's a thought...

Hanging all lawyers would go a long way to solving the worlds problems, and if it doesn't have the desired impact that is okay as it is worth trying anyway.
Watching Fox; cops picking on black folk picking daisies and just acting black.

Taser aint deadly; point em at cops all day long....they shouldnt shoot you.

The BIG racial disconnect here is that most white folk and cops know how far you can take just being a [bleep] up.

Blacks (at least the ones on TV), are acting like this guy is a great Dad, other than the fact he had time to get phugged up, passed out and go fight with the cops.

I dont know exactly what I did the last 50 weekends, but passing out in a drive thru wasnt one of them.

Quit acting like feral dogs. Its not rocket science, its not racial.
This is the democrat attempt to control the news until election day.
Eggzacary! More of the same...

I don't think anyone of consequence takes that stupid gap-toofed cuhnt seriously.
Originally Posted by HawkI

The BIG racial disconnect here is that most white folk and cops know how far you can take just being a [bleep] up.

Blacks (at least the ones on TV), are acting like this guy is a great Dad, other than the fact he had time to get phugged up, passed out and go fight with the cops.

I dont know exactly what I did the last 50 weekends, but passing out in a drive thru wasnt one of them.

Horseschitt! Tasers are designed to incapacitate. Once you are incapacitated, they can do whatever they wish including killing you with your own gun.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Horseschitt! Tasers are designed to incapacitate. Once you are incapacitated, they can do whatever they wish including killing you with your own gun.

Exactly.
100%

These guys that fight with a cop, then get shot.
"But he didn't have a gun"

F'U! He was fighting the cop.
The cops has a gun.
He can take it leaving him with the gun, the cop defenseless.
Every encounter with a cop involves a gun, and cops do get shot
with their own.
No more submission holds for cops. Forced to use deadly force. How's that working out for blacks now?
Originally Posted by cast10K
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Exactly.

I told you I was watching Fox. Thats what the criminals attorneys are claiming.

Personally, picking fights with cops and fighting like your going to kill them, taking their weapons and then getting your ass shot is pretty much a no brainer. Unless your one of these lawyers or you have no brain...
Originally Posted by ribka
No more submission holds for cops. Forced to use deadly force. How's that working out for blacks now?

Exactly right. This is the [bleep] that happens when you don’t subdue the perp
Looks like that Wendy's is ablaze now.
So right....

Thanks
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Typical Groids. Blame Wendy’s. It’s their fault that the POS passed out in their Drive Thru Lane. 😡
Originally Posted by mirage243
Fuqk him, I have gotten to the point where I don't even care how many hoodlums the cops shoot. Wish they'd cap about 10 a day.

Me also, you don’t do bad cshit, you don’t have cop issues!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
So right....

Thanks

I like this. A person should be held responsible and pay the price when he does wrong!
Originally Posted by hanco

Me also, you don’t do bad cshit, you don’t have cop issues!

Courts turn POS schitbird thugs loose, every day, all day long.
Originally Posted by DeadHead

The cop in the video was set up perfectly for a submission hold and of course as ordered he did not use it so the gentle hero over powered the officer, grabbed his taser and ran away forcing his death and tadahhhhh more Democrat riots and more innocent black folks killed

Over 150 years the Dems controlled the KKK. Seems this way is much more efficient way of killing blacks. Of course Planned parenthood wins the gold medal for black genocide

Typical Groids. Blame Wendy’s. It’s their fault that the POS passed out in their Drive Thru Lane. 😡

Never understood that whole burn down the neighborhood thing.
Planned Parenthood wins the silver....Piggy Smalls and ButtPac, in their postmortem glory have offed many a black life that mattered, perhaps exceeding the a bort clinics.

Cops and white folk are way down on the systemic killing numbers. Even lower than Popeyes, Micky Ds and crack rocks....
poor guy.so innocent.all he did was resist arrest,start a physical fight with 2 officers,take a tazer and run and then turn and point it at the officer..possibly he didn't have to shoot him in the back..if he cooperated and never acted so violently he would not of been shot..stupidity runs rampant in so many of these classy black honest citizens..it will never end..

Never understood that whole burn down the neighborhood thing.

Fuqking animals. It’s what they do.

Atlanta erupts after Rayshard Brooks death prompts police chief to step down

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-...-death-prompts-police-chief-to-step-down

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

If you take a cops weapon, any of his/her weapons, it probably ain't gonna end good for you. What the cops did in Atlanta was nothing like what the scum bag did in Minneapolis. To say that what happened in Atlanta is a matter where police reform would help is ludicrous. The perp took away the cops tazer. Sadly, that can get you shot and probably should and DID!
Apparently it's racist to hold them accountable for their actions..
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Apparently it's racist to hold them accountable for their actions..

You just hit the nail squarely on the head.
Getting rid of negro female police chiefs has got to be a good thing
I personally find it odd that if the best rise to the top, how does every major city have a black or a woman as the chief? Are they that superior as a minority that they earn their way to the top?
The message they vocalize is "we want racial justice" The message we all see is "we don't have to obey your laws, and we'll burn you out if you try stopping us". We are above obeying the law.

I have to wonder if they ever stop and realize that all the rioting, looting, "protesting", will only cause any people who were sympathetic to seriously re evaluate if that "cause" is worthy of their sympathy. Personally, I had a live and let live philosophy on blacks around the area, but now I might consider putting my house on the market just to put some distance between my family and the people in the urban, mostly black, area a short distance away.

Just an after thought.....The actions we see and hear about are widening the racial divide, and fertilizing the seeds of racism with every burning, looted building.

Been saying this for a long time.

Using choke holds on a routine basis?
Probably not a good idea, too much risk.

Learn them, use them very rarely, just like a teaser or even the gun?
Heck yes, a tool in the box, never have too many tools.

These people don't understand that strength and force can prevent violence.

Cops wanting to fight are a bad, bad thing.
Cops willing and able, can prevent violence from happening,
or reduce it.
This isn't just a black thing, this is a Democrat Instigated uprising,which means that it's a leftist instigated uprising. Yes we're seeing the communists uprise right here before God and everybody and most people don't see it. Take a good look at the rioters. They aren't just one color.
Originally Posted by Filaman
This isn't just a black thing, this is a Democrat Instigated uprising,which means that it's a leftist instigated uprising. Yes we're seeing the communists uprise right here before God and everybody and most people don't see it. Take a good look at the rioters. They aren't just one color.

Agreed. Many of those kghunts are here on the Fire pretending to be conservative.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I personally find it odd that if the best rise to the top, how does every major city have a black or a woman as the chief? Are they that superior as a minority that they earn their way to the top?

Cream and crap float.
Originally Posted by Old_Man
The message they vocalize is "we want racial justice" The message we all see is "we don't have to obey your laws, and we'll burn you out if you try stopping us". We are above obeying the law.

Exactly. Well put.
I see the guy running away in the video... I cannot tell if he has the first cops tazer or not. If not...

Your or I would be locked up for using lethal force when not in imminent danger....

High probability the police did [bleep] up.

You cant just kill a guy running away. You can kill a guy trying to use your weapon on you at that exact time. If the threat is over and he is not unarmed but fleeing I dont think you can get away with that.

Law Enforcement.... not the judge and jury

Flame away now lmao
So, if I shoot you with a taser it wouldnt disable you long enough for me to get your gun and shoot you?
If they would have used a choke hold on him, he would probably still be alive.

Hummm. Evidently they havent been banned nationally.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattpe...se-of-chokeholds-by-police/#584d938137a2

https://www.wsj.com/articles/more-c...ake-of-george-floyd-protests-11591821021
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I see the guy running away in the video... I cannot tell if he has the first cops tazer or not. If not...

Your or I would be locked up for using lethal force when not in imminent danger....

You cant just kill a guy running away. You can kill a guy trying to use your weapon on you at that exact time. If the threat is over and he is not unarmed but fleeing I dont think you can get away with that.

Flame away now lmao

He has the taser.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, if I shoot you with a taser it wouldnt disable you long enough for me to get your gun and shoot you?

Is the officer on the ground disabled...
Or is he running after him.

Dont be a dunce... its not about what could happen its about what did happen.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Flame away now lmao

He has the taser.

Then i get it, sorta... tough call as the taser isnt a deadly weapon...

Def an interesting topic to dissect via the law books, i dont know the specific answer.
The dumbshit assaulted two cops. Stupid should hurt.
So, getting tasered while running full speed is no different than getting tasered while laying down? Hummm.
Tasers often have 2 cartridges. Had the thug hit one of them and gotten his gun, he could have killed both of them. Also, tasers have lasers for aiming, his turning toward them could have been a gun. I support the officers in this case. BTW, I've been in LE for over 37 years.

It is outrageous that in all of these cases, the criminals are not being held accountable. Had Floyd or the thug in Atlanta not resisted they would be alive. Period!

To make matters worse, the police chief is spineless and did not support her troops. They should not have been fired!!!!
Who made the stupidest move at that moment?

a guy so messed up on something he was sleeping in the drive thru and not wanting to be arrested being combative then running away, or the undoubtedly angry cop that shot him dead with people watching, recording when it was not a life-threatening situation just a few days after the Floyd fiasco with protests still going on?

He would have been easy enough to catch later without an audience.

A genius decision of LE work it was no doubt

I had no idea so many police chiefs were black women or lesbians.........
Originally Posted by irfubar

They make folks like our Fire lieberals more, uh, comfortable.
Originally Posted by 700LH

He would have been easy enough to catch later without an audience

Do you know where your distaste for order comes from?
Originally Posted by Stickfight

He would have been easy enough to catch later without an audience

Do you know where your distaste for order comes from?

Its not a distaste for law enforcement. Its a distaste for people being so quick to take a human life.... i see so many on here pointing out the criminals shortcomings... the humor is its jackasses like jag who declare their strong christian values, but then so openly cheer on the taking of human life because someone makes a mistake.

Police arent there to determine your punishment, especially the death penalty. They have no more right to take a life than any other human.... its just they signed up to get paid to intervene in situations that involve endangering their own life.... with that paycheck comes the responsibility to properly decipher when it is fully legit to take that life, and as we are seeing that choice is made in haste way more than in proper defense.... and that isnt right.

Think of the times in your life you’ve made poor choices? You’ve never ever been incoherently drunk, not once? Jag is obviously close to that condition everyday! You think your children or other relatives have never made a mistake a few time.... would they deserve the instant death penalty by the police for some of these things? I think if the shoes were on different feet you’s get it.... but its easy to sit in your lazyboy on a sunday morning to cast stones.

Human life is sacred... it cant be taken easily. Its becoming clear that the police seem to be using fatal force quicker and easier on our home soil than our soldiers can in times of war. If you treat them like the enemy, they think they are.

a guy so messed up on something he was sleeping in the drive thru and not wanting to be arrested being combative then running away, or the undoubtedly angry cop that shot him dead with people watching, recording when it was not a life-threatening situation just a few days after the Floyd fiasco with protests still going on?

Are you just being provocative at this point or is that honestly sincere?

Human life is sacred... it cant be taken easily. Its becoming clear that the police seem to be using fatal force quicker and easier on our home soil than our soldiers can in times of war. If you treat them like the enemy, they think they are.

Tell the drug addled cop fighters that. Their life is sacred, they need to not shoot up, sell crack and they just cant do whatever they want to.

Or maybe they dont know.

Tell ya what, find me a rap song recorded by cops called "thug killer" and I'll agree with you.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Tasers often have 2 cartridges. Had the thug hit one of them and gotten his gun, he could have killed both of them. Also, tasers have lasers for aiming, his turning toward them could have been a gun. I support the officers in this case. BTW, I've been in LE for over 37 years.

It is outrageous that in all of these cases, the criminals are not being held accountable. Had Floyd or the thug in Atlanta not resisted they would be alive. Period!

To make matters worse, the police chief is spineless and did not support her troops. They should not have been fired!!!!

I also find it outrageous that nobody is held accountable for their own actions, it would solve alot of problems if people were to understand that and act accordingly.

Flame away now lmao

Every time I think you can't get any dumber, you post again.
We need a Public Service Announcement on all Radio and TV stations:

"If you are Sober, drunk, or on drugs, do not fight with Police. Listen to their instructions and comply with courtesy."
"if you try and fight Police, then run away, Police have the right to assume you will be a threat to others in the community"

A longer version of the event. Cops are polite and professional the entire time, then the fight starts.

How can someone be as stupid as you. It is time to put teeth back in the law. You refuse a lawful order or resist arrest you go to jail for a year and work on a chain gang. You get one shot at obeying. That's all. Had the majority of blacks, killed in the last few years obeyed, they would still be alive. There should be no reason to fear any backlash as long as you are in the right. I guess you are good with stopping a vehicle chase if it gets too wild?

Jim
If this doesn't prove that fly over country are not deplorable people, I don't know what does.
Originally Posted by texasbatman

How can someone be as stupid as you. It is time to put teeth back in the law. You refuse a lawful order or resist arrest you go to jail for a year and work on a chain gang. You get one shot at obeying. That's all. Had the majority of blacks, killed in the last few years obeyed, they would still be alive. There should be no reason to fear any backlash as long as you are in the right. I guess you are good with stopping a vehicle chase if it gets too wild?

Jim

I'm making a guess, but I'd bet copious amounts of drugs has something to do with it.

I imagine she’s not the only good Cop reconsidering their choice of profession about now 🙁
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I imagine she’s not the only good Cop reconsidering their choice of profession about now 🙁

Hence the reason this country is so screwed. It would appear several here consider a good leader as one that turns tail and runs the when things go bad.

I'm pretty sure that isn't in any chapter of How to be a Leader.
Fox news has the video posted and you can clearly see the jogger turn and fire the taser at the cop who is within 10 feet of said jogger !

https://www.foxnews.com/

I believe all of this is called “hindsight”.

Personally I’d regard most ANY fight with a drug- and/or alcohol-addled adult male in that setting as a “life-threatening situation”. Even more so if in the heat of the moment that individual turned and pointed a handgun-like object in my direction.
Originally Posted by Filaman
They're using race to fuel it but if you peel back the top layer you'll find an agenda. A leftist commie agenda. I hate to keep beating that drum but it's there and most people don't get it. It isn't just a bunch of pissed off blacks and it isn't just about police brutality. It's about the leftist continuing to try to get Trump out of office. He's the biggest threat they've had since Reagan. Both Bush's were RIGHT LIGHT! Trump is AMERICAN HEAVY. They can't afford to let him have four more years. He's taking their machine apart.

How many of you here have ever been shot with a taser or even actually seen someone get hit with one? Take one from a cop and point it him and I guarantee you’ll be shot by the cop in question - and rightfully so. It is a deadly force situation because once hit by the taser you’ll be at the perps mercy... Never seen so many stupid comments in my life.
That cop actually chased the jogger until he was fired on by the taser, then he shot the guy, a perfect response !
Its not a distaste for law enforcement. Its a distaste for people being so quick to take a human life.

In the absence of order, far more human lives are lost.

You are arguing for law to be enforced only when convenient for criminals and basing that on your speculation that at some other time the dead guy who'd just fought with the police and stolen one of their taster to avoid a DUI should have been allowed to run off drunk with the taser based on the idea that he would not have reacted violently to a future arrest attempt. The outcome of the former is demonstrably more total death and misery for everyone. There are examples of that all through history.

On the latter we will just have to agree to disagree. I think his life was a worthwhile sacrifice to maintain order and the evidence I have seen leads me to believe that reacting violently to the police when they attempt to maintain order is more of a cornerstone of the jogger mindset than you believe it is.
Atlanta's in Georgia.

Georgia law's been clarified by the liberals on the 'fire.

Jogger in the drive-thru hadn't committed any crimes.

Except maybe trespassing.

The officers didn't actually witness any crime, so they had no business tryin ta talk to the jogger.

The jogger knew this, but the officers clearly didn't.

So, the jogger was acting reasonably, when he took the officer's weapon, a la the OJ (Original Jogger, or Simpson, if you want to go old school).

After ensuring his safety by taking the weapon, the jogger simply continued his jog, until he got shot.

Them cops is goin down. Second degree, maybe first.
Why aren't blacks pissed at black criminals being stupid and giving them all a bad name?

Both situations would have been totally avoided if both suspects would have been responsible with their actions and cooperative, while knowing possible consequences of doing otherwise.

Were they afraid of getting life in prison for OWI or passing counterfeit currency? Or were they concerned that other things would come up they would get charged with?

In this case, he would have got a night in a cell at worst till he sobered up.

Even if they would have both survived, their fate would have been a hell of a lot worse once they started resisting arrest.

If you’ve been in LE or know someone who is...Then you understand it’s virtually impossible to have a the same naïveté in the end of a career one had at the beginning, after dealing with humanity at it’s worst.

Throw in a social media mixer of entitlement for disenfranchised young people and the cultural tide rises against any establishment that people see as responsible for preventing them a successful life.

The black problem is full of excuses, both in personal responsibility and cultural denial that their desire for dependence on free government subsidies outweighed the desire to strive for true prosperity.

Whites have no excuses, either.....We raised a couple of generations of extremely soft skinned kids who parents allowed the internet, social media, and on-line gaming to be surrogate parents and babysitters.

What did we expect would happen if we wouldn’t spend time with our kids and teach them how to read a moral compass?

😎
Originally Posted by irfubar

hey, y o u get three for one.
black
female
lesbian
My first thought when I heard that the police chief resigned within hours of the shooting was that the chief is the smartest person in America.
If blacks want to claim they are being treated unfairly by law enforcement......they need to blame the criminal actions of many blacks.......not simply paint whitey as racist.

He's peculiar that way.

After all these years this can only be willful lying on your part <“shrug”>. At this point in life my next big move is checking out, you too. All we get to take with us are our words and actions. I’m gonna need a sharp lawyer myself but I don’t got 2,347 “Jigaboo” posts to explain nor do I lie in an attempt at character assasination.

None of that debt was used to buy ME much of anything, nothing material, no booze, no whores either grin

Of course “things” do have worth, my inability to appreciate such is akin to a learning disability, the less I got the better I feel. In the same way I never became an alcoholic while my brothers, with exactly similar drinking habits, did. Has nothing to do with virtue, just brain wiring.

His schitt don't add up.

Get back to me after the divorce 🙂
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

That's all relative to who replaces her.

They could replace her with a white Antifa thug, or someone's who's ideologies align with those of Raz Simone.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

They could replace her with a white Antifa thug, or someone's who's ideologies align with those of Raz Simone.

Hatari said she was a good Cop, I see no reason to question his word.
He was drunk in a public area, so drunk he passed out in his car. Illegal for good reason he was a menace to society. Imagine, the cops told him to just go on his way, and five minutes later he crashes in a head on and 3 people are killed.
If we are to have a civil society, criminals such as this need to be arrested and taken to jail.

He fought the cops, for that alone he deserved to be cracked on the skull with a night stick.
And then he fired a tazer at the officer. He richly deserved to be shot.

I grew up in Atlanta. If, when I was a rowdy 19 year old, if I had gotten in to a fight with the officers and fired a tazer at them, I would have been shot dead and I am a White Boy. And I would have gotten sympathy from nobody.

That this case has drawn attention where this sociopathic black criminal has attained "victim" status and the officer immediately fired, shows that our country has gone insane.
And that was a popular Wendy's down there in Black District of Atlanta, and the Negroes burned it down. Where will all the "folks" go for a Wendys burger now? I'm sure Wendy's headquarters is in no hurry to rebuild in that section of town.
Big city cops need to resign in droves, and let the animals run the zoo. I'm sure there are plenty of LEO jobs available in places where they will be treated with the respect the good guys are willing to earn, and the bad apples can starve, or stay put to be personal bodyguards for the dummycrap politicians.
Jerry

If Jesus would have just done more for him, if the cops werent all racist, trigger happy nuts and if every cop, mayor, and person of power were black, he'd be alive.

You could give these schitheads every possible advantage imaginable and it wouldnt be enough.

Some times the Chief isn’t the problem. It’s the Liberal Mayor who is trying to submerge themselves in Black sorrows while learning how to do a proper bro-handshake to appear Woke and relevant...This is a problem!

😎
Originally Posted by Okanagan
My first thought when I heard that the police chief resigned within hours of the shooting was that the chief is the smartest person in America.

The Chief was a piss poor chose for a chief, a person used to get those high paying jobs because they earned it , when the sh~t hits the fan , some one needs to unplug it, they need to stand up knee deep in sh~t and do the job that they are getting paid to do , and in this case it is to uphold the law , and that's just what these cops were trying to do, instead the "chief" threw her men under the bus , and then takes the walk of shame , complete I'm sure with a mind numbing "golden parachute! She is a self centered POS !

By the way, I haven't seen any videos of the arsonist yet ! Or of their arrests !
How the hell does anyone expect to see better cops when they are expected to follow leadership that is no more qualified than the particular "flavor of the day ?

Now we have idiots setting parameters of law enforcement by the color of you skin, this is absurd, especially in the land of the free, WTF is going on in these cities ?

Affirmative action has not only lowered the bar, put laid it firmly on the ground , we have people in charge that don't know if they should piss ,standing or sitting , blue hair or brown skin from the alphabet people to the rainbow coalition, any thing goes as long as its not a white man ,because we are only here because of our white privilege !

We are so f~cgged !
So if the deadbeat that was killed while resisting arrest and pointing the officers taser at the cops Had been white? What would be the reaction of the black community, or lets ask for the reaction of black and white? My guess is we would all, accept Darwin's law had simply occurred again and move on. Yet this unfortunate individual that was being an Idiot at the time was black. He went from being an idiot to endangering the lives of others the police for sure. Then we see the rioters rear their ugly response. Then the outcome progresses in a worst case scenario, the community allows the double standard responce to carry on.

So of the people in the comunity who do not like how this unfortunate situation played out I have a question for you. While I fear the answer I'll still present the question. What would you do different? What have you done to be part of the community's solution. Explain to me how your plan will consistently yield a more preferred result. Now step up and if we can agree your plan may have a realistic element of merit. Let's work together to carry out a better plan that will benefit the community short and long term.

The situation is not going to fix itself. If you want a diffrent result then the community may need to start doing a few, and eventually a lot of things diffrently.

If you are not going to be part of the solution then shut your trap stay of the streets. I think we all would like to see reduced or better yet nonexistent poverty in all community's. Would like to believe that most if not all of us may agree that getting away from substance abuse for everyone across the board would be in the community's best interest. I for one say let's start there.

Now as for destroying local businesses I feel we can agree that unless you are shutting down an illegal drug house, destroying businesses is not improving your neighborhood. Perhaps we may stop the response of destroying property when we do not like the end result of a negative snowballing situation in the community.

Now what has sustainably worked in a favorable fashion in other communities? What has not worked? My question for the people who feel the need to protest is; How do you wish to move forward? I ask this question with one stipulation, The primary responsibility for correcting the issues in the community will come from within. Think we may agree we may find much more positive ways to put our energy to work, though this will require a great deal of cooperation from those within the community and perhaps some cooperation from outside the communities as well. Lets open our eyes, pray for guidance and move forward as opposed to backwards!
Originally Posted by Morewood
A longer version of the event. Cops are polite and professional the entire time, then the fight starts.

“GO, shawty, it’s yer’ berfday.”
That video explains a lot, the guy was just going to be in jail for four hours or so. He made a bad choice. What causes these idiots to do such stupid stuff...

This is a prime example of what is wrong with these fools.
Truly sorry for for the outcome, though it is clear he was negatively affected by one or more substances. His reaction resulted in his death IMHO. If he would have cooperated if he would not have went on the offensive this would have had a much better outcome. There is a lesson for all here, especially those who choose to get themselves intoxicated and go out in public.
Trouble is once you are intoxicated who is going to make the sound decisions. Much harder lesson than this needed to be and if there is a finger to be pointed, I most certainly would be pointing the finger at the DUI suspect as opposed to the officer and defiantly not the restaurant. Why folks felt justified in burning down the building of this fast food establishment is beyond me.

Stupid is as stupid does applies just as much as play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

My condolences to the family may god be with you!

Tell the drug addled cop fighters that. Their life is sacred, they need to not shoot up, sell crack and they just cant do whatever they want to.

Or maybe they dont know.

Tell ya what, find me a rap song recorded by cops called "thug killer" and I'll agree with you.

Tell the criminal justice system that... you know, innocent until proven guilty in the court of law..

Thats the beauty of this country, we get tried by the jury of our peers...

Lotta people have given their life for that, defending it from tyranny..

You cant have the good without the bad. Your utopia doesnt exist, never has in any pure democracy, but thats why its a beautiful thing.

You benefit from it just the same.
Originally Posted by dassa

Flame away now lmao

Every time I think you can't get any dumber, you post again.

I love fans...

Especially ones who contribute thoughtful commentary to the discussion!! Your quite the intellectual thinker, I bet your parents are proud!

She sure is not a leader, so screw her.
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Truly sorry for for the outcome, though it is clear he was negatively affected by one or more substances. His reaction resulted in his death IMHO. If he would have cooperated if he would not have went on the offensive this would have had a much better outcome. There is a lesson for all here, especially those who choose to get themselves intoxicated and go out in public.
Trouble is once you are intoxicated who is going to make the sound decisions. Much harder lesson than this needed to be and if there is a finger to be pointed, I most certainly would be pointing the finger at the DUI suspect as opposed to the officer and defiantly not the restaurant. Why folks felt justified in burning down the building of this fast food establishment is beyond me.

Stupid is as stupid does applies just as much as play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

ah diversity, and we are all equal.

maybe that is not so, diversity isn't all good, and while we may share common dna, so do [bleep], about 98% of the human dna. indelicate i know, and not meant in a racial contest.
but it is a mistake to think from biological and environmental influences we are all alike.
I have little in common with a ghetto resident.
interesting, that "bleep" was for a tree residing close relative of the human species, tarzan's friend.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

ah diversity, and we are all equal.

maybe that is not so, diversity isn't all good, and while we may share common dna, so do [bleep], about 98% of the human dna. indelicate i know, and not meant in a racial contest.
but it is a mistake to think from biological and environmental influences we are all alike.
I have little in common with a ghetto resident.

It does check the block. Hence the reason so many cities are burning. I honestly couldn't care any less if everyone in Seattle or Minneapolis ends up as ash.
How are you going to get anybody to serve as a police officer these days.
They were arresting a man who had to be taken out of his car, and taken to jail for the safety of society.
He resisted, he fought the officers and punched them and elbowed them. The officers could have been hurt in this scuffle.
Then he grabs a tazer and fires it at the officer, and then he is shot dead.

In a sane society that officer would get a promotion. That is, if you want to have a civil society.
Instead he is fired the next day?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
They were arresting a man who had to be taken out of his car, and taken to jail for the safety of society.
He resisted, he fought the officers and punched them and elbowed them. The officers could have been hurt in this scuffle.
Then he grabs a tazer and fires it at the officer, and then he is shot dead.

In a sane society that officer would get a promotion. That is, if you want to have a civil society.
Instead he is fired the next day?

Don't worry, Local Dirt and Manlicker have this, the ambiguously gay duo.

Looking down the road,..the good people who would consider a career in law enforcement are going to choose something else after seeing what has gone on over the past few weeks.

So police departments are going to have to lower their standards to have any police at *all*.

And,.despite what some of those knotheads are crowing, the cities aren't going to eliminate their police force.

People think the cops are bad today? Just wait and see what cops are in 10 years.
First cop seemed to be handeling things well. Good chance he would have had the guy call someone to come and get him and that would have been the end,

Second cop immediately escalated the situation got his ass beat was pissed and killed the guy.

To bad the guys dead for being a idiot and then not allowing himself to be manhandled by a grownup hall monitor prick but society is a better place with the 2nd cop gone as LE
First cop seemed to be handeling things well. Good chance he would have had the guy call someone to come and get him and that would have been the end,

Second cop immediately escalated the situation got his ass beat was pissed and killed the guy.

To bad the guys dead for being a idiot and then not allowing himself to be manhandled by a grownup hall monitor prick but society is a better place with the 2nd cop gone as LE

Holy Fuggg, listen to this freakin Idiot. Where did the evil Policeee man touch you?
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Holy Fuggg, listen to this freakin Idiot. Where did the evil Policeee man touch you?

put me on ignore I'd rather you don't even read what I write fugyouverymuch

Or maybe they dont know.

Yes !!
If the present situation was occurring back in1980, I'd never pursue a LE career. Anyone that asks now gets a definite NO unless you would be happy to serve in a remote location and get paid below minimum wage. The civil war is on the horizon.

GFY, I'd rather keep calling your dumb ass out. Fuggggin Idiot

You didn't quit hunting skanks after you married the fat girl?
https://nypost.com/2020/06/14/atlan...ayshard-brooks-could-face-murder-charge/

The officer who shot this criminal scum, passed out drunk in his driver's seat in public who feloniously attacked two police officers, this Atlanta officer is now facing First Degree Murder charges?

My country has gone insane.

I am from Atlanta I have been following this Atlanta DA for decades, his name is Paul Howard. He is black.
He has been a pretty level headed DA up until now. For him to even consider first or even second degree murder shows that he has been swept up in the lynch mob mentality.
Meaning, back to his Roots for Paul Howard.
Meaning, if he were "back home" in South Africa today, Paul Howard would be putting an automobile tire around the officer's neck, pouring in two quarts of gasoline and lighting on fire. "Necklacing."

As Alex Haley said, back to his "Roots."
Cop had his gun in his hand as he chased the guy if that ain't intent what is it?

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,,with immunity,, enough is enough.

You didn't quit hunting skanks after you married the fat girl?

Nope, I'm not a fuggin Idiot like yourself.

#Fatwivesdontmattermuch
Cop had his gun in his hand as he chased the guy if that ain't intent what is it?

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,, enough is enough.

As soon as he turned the taser on the one officer he was fair game and deserved what he got.

Tell us again where the big bad Poleeece man touched you.

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,, enough is enough.

You're a certified dumbass, I hope one of em gets you and does this world a favor. I don't care if it's a jogger, or a cop.
I don't like the protestors despise the rioters and looters, but cops in this country are out of control and it needs to be stopped.

Obey me. I am a god with immunity..

This sort of thing is daily, the rule not the exception
Obey even if I am wrong bytch!!!

https://leakreality.com/video/2939/...fter-teens-were-wrongly-accused-of-fraud

All of you suckin copcock kiss my ass
700LH: The cop had a gun in his hand? Yes he did, all cops carry guns. If you had just been roughed up by a drunk/doped up big criminal, who had grabbed your tazer and run away, and had turned and faced you with the tazer aimed at you, would you not have the gun in your hand? Have you ever been a police officer? Have you ever been out on numerous calls with combatative criminals with police, as I have?

Obviously you have not and you have no understanding of police work. You are an ignorant boy. Please grow up, and come back to the forum five years from now and post something sensible. Good God.

So two Cops have just been overcome by a person resisting a lawful and justified DWI arrest to the extent that individual is on his feet and armed with one Cop’s tazer and you find it unreasonable that at least one of the Cops has drawn his gun.

The only reservation I have in this scenario is I dunno how advisable it is to carry a handgun in hand when engaged in a foot chase, seems like it’d be easy to drop it accidentally.

So two Cops have just been overcome by a person resisting a lawful and justified DWI arrest to the extent that individual is on his feet and armed with one Cop’s tazer and you find it unreasonable that at least one of the Cops has drawn his gun.

The only reservation I have in this scenario is I dunno how advisable it is to carry a handgun in hand when engaged in a foot chase, seems like it’d be easy to drop it accidentally.

JFC, maybe you'd rather have a switch. Maybe give the thug a spankin'. If I'm chasing a darkie in the ATL, Im gonna have a gun in my hand.
I don't like the protestors despise the rioters and looters, but cops in this country are out of control and it needs to be stopped.

700LH has emerged from a crowded field to lead the race for dumbest MFer in the history of the innanets.

mike r

Stick to trying to impress children.

mike r
700LH: The cop had a gun in his hand? Yes he did, all cops carry guns. If you had just been roughed up by a drunk/doped up big criminal, who had grabbed your tazer and run away, and had turned and faced you with the tazer aimed at you, would you not have the gun in your hand? Have you ever been a police officer? Have you ever been out on numerous calls with combatative criminals with police, as I have?

Obviously you have not and you have no understanding of police work. You are an ignorant boy. Please grow up, and come back to the forum five years from now and post something sensible. Good God.

Fuggin Aye...Obviously

I really want to know where The Man touched this poor child.

I've been screwed over by the popo and guess what?? It was my own fault, yea they fuggged me but I was in the wrong and although I thought they were being Cocks they did what they do. I fought it and an agreeable solution was made between us. They were just doing their job and I caught them on an off day. No biggie.

You fight with the Poleeece and you're gonna get a pounding or shot, which you deserve.
Bottom line is, in today's climate if someone begins to resist arrest...just let them go.

If the politicians, da, and brass are going to throw you under the bus and to the wolves....let them do the job.

Fug it.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
700LH has emerged from a crowded field to lead the race for dumbest MFer in the history of the innanets.

mike r

With Birdbrain a close 2nd
Thank you all my intent was to make you copcocksuckers not like me
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

On this we agree. That ejp dude is a very close second.

mike r

[/quote]

But, EJP is undefeated for the COKKSUCKER Trophy. Fuqk that fahg.

So, 700LH, this isn't the real you? You posted some ignorant BS that made you sound like an utter fool, just to cause a negative reaction?

You are a clever rascal. Tell me, who did you vote for, Biden, or Bernie?

So, 700LH, this isn't the real you? You posted some ignorant BS that made you sound like an utter fool, just to cause a negative reaction?

Based on avatar I’m going with Mayor Pete
Originally Posted by Okanagan

I agree. She knew the BS was coming and was sick of it. Her resignation was a big FU to the Mayor.

Jim

It ain't white or black to me its cops beating maiming and killing us the citizens,,with immunity,, enough is enough.

Cop shoulda used a Pitbull and tore that fuqker up big time.
I'm guessing those two cops are getting a lot of back-slaps for the chief stepping down.

It's important to have goals.

Ya didn't have to do that.......Nobody liked ya anyways. You wasted your time!
Here we go again! Autopsy Results Released:

Atlanta police shooting autopsy: Rayshard Brooks suffered 2 gunshot wounds to the back, death ruled homicide

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rayshard-brooks-atlanta-homicide-gunshot-wounds-back-autopsy

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Here we go again! Autopsy Results Released:

Atlanta police shooting autopsy: Rayshard Brooks suffered 2 gunshot wounds to the back, death ruled homicide

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rayshard-brooks-atlanta-homicide-gunshot-wounds-back-autopsy

If you wanted me to shoot you in the front then you should’ve run towards me

-Raylan Givens
LOL

Flame away now lmao

Take a look at the video moorewood posted on the next page. Not just a fight. How'd this guy go from being so passed out he couldn't be 'woke', then going along with the police until handcuff time after multiple sobriety tests, then able to throw 2 policemen around? Toxicology report will show something besides liquor. Then after throwing one officer off him he grabs the cop's big bright yellow taser and runs across the parking lot before turning around and pointing the weapon at the pursueing officer at close range. Big Bright Yellow Tazer. I think you'll see it this time.
Originally Posted by shootem

Flame away now lmao

Take a look at the video moorehead posted on the next page. Not just a fight. How'd this guy go from being so passed out he couldn't be 'woke', then going along with the police until handcuff time after multiple sobriety tests, then able to throw 2 policemen around? Toxicology report will show something besides liquor. Then after throwing one officer off him he grabs the cop's big bright yellow taser and runs across the parking lot before turning around and pointing the weapon at the pursueing officer at close range. Big Bright Yellow Tazer. I think you'll see it this time.
morons are blind.

Situation escalated? BS. The cop attempting to cuff the guy was politely doing his job. He did nothing offensive. His assailant just went full throttle on him for no reason. Those 2 guys did the best job a cop can do at that point. It was the suspect that decided to escalate.

Based on avatar I’m going with Mayor Pete

Yet another sock puppet?

Geebus.. When do you find time to take a s**t?

That young man was pretty strong.

Good sprint form too.

Def an interesting topic to dissect via the law books, i dont know the specific answer.

That's obvious.

Flame away now lmao

Take a look at the video moorewood posted on the next page. Not just a fight. How'd this guy go from being so passed out he couldn't be 'woke', then going along with the police until handcuff time after multiple sobriety tests, then able to throw 2 policemen around? Toxicology report will show something besides liquor. Then after throwing one officer off him he grabs the cop's big bright yellow taser and runs across the parking lot before turning around and pointing the weapon at the pursueing officer at close range. Big Bright Yellow Tazer. I think you'll see it this time.

You give him more credit than experience would warrant.
Originally Posted by deflave

That young man was pretty strong.

Good sprint form too.

Hair too short to be Samson. What might you opine could give a mortal such abilities. That is, to go from passed out cold to red line performance in a short time, based on your perfessional experience?

That's obvious.

Huh... sitting here in my office watching fox... SA said the tazer isnt considered a deadly weapon, hence why they pressed charges...

Turns out Im not so stupid...

Flame away now lmao

I do...

But, if a tazer is considered a deadly weapon than why are the police so widely using it towards constituents that dont exhibit weapons to them, as a controlling item.

It isnt considered a deadly weapon. This was just stated by their SA on the national news. So the cop shot a flee’ing man who didnt have a deadly weapon.

He should of shot him when he was getting his ass kicked.

The rules of deadly force shouldnt be different from you, me and the police. If your life is in immediate danger, sure. If a police see your or my life in immediate danger, sure... a cop shouldnt be running, blasting rounds in an occupied parking lot at a fleeing suspect who doesnt have a deadly weapon.

Hair too short to be Samson. What might you opine could give a mortal such abilities. That is, to go from passed out cold to red line performance in a short time, based on your perfessional experience?

A steady diet of Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers?

mike r

But, EJP is undefeated for the COKKSUCKER Trophy. Fuqk that fahg.[/quote]

Always one with the intellectual contributions you are!

Like no one in Alabama owns a farm unless it was inherited or they are black hahahahahahaha

Fugging everyday scholar!!
If that taser had hit the cop, then the jogger has the cops gun, that's not rocket science, that cop every reason to be in fear of his life being endangered !

I do...

But, if a tazer is considered a deadly weapon than why are the police so widely using it towards constituents that dont exhibit weapons to them, as a controlling item.

It isnt considered a deadly weapon. This was just stated by their SA on the national news. So the cop shot a flee’ing man who didnt have a deadly weapon.

The rules of deadly force shouldnt be different from you, me and the police. If your life is in immediate danger, sure. If a police see your or my life in immediate danger, sure... a cop shouldnt be running, blasting rounds in an occupied parking lot at a fleeing suspect who doesnt have a deadly weapon.

Because an ECD/ECW/Taser can completely incapacitate a person.

Courts in the United States have long upheld that a peace officer can stay one step above suspects for the purposes of affecting an arrest and maintaining officer safety.

When people make comments like "If it was me" they expose just how fugking stupid they are. The courts do not view private citizens the same as a police officer.
He didn’t seem that fugged up.

I miss the days of running from the cops and not worrying about getting shot. Then, I never stole a taser.
Police union president Steve Gaynor says taser is a deadly device in hands of untrained use.

DA said it isnt, today. Steve said two weeks ago in another incident the DA said it was deadly.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Police union president Steve Gaynor says taser is a deadly device in hands of untrained use.

DA said it isnt, today. Steve said two weeks ago in another incident the DA said it was deadly.

They're both wrong.
i dont see where I typed if it was me.... etc etc, but whatever makes you watch your tallywhacker grow.

I dont care if the guys dead or alive either way. I just see where theres a gray line on this one and this one could be questioned, and it obviously did. I think when the idiot decided to start punching the cops he signed his death certificate, and they shoulda popped him then. Its when he got away and was running the tides turn.

If it was you and I however, we would be charged with murder for shooting someone who was pointing a tazer at us.

The Floyd deal I dont see a gray line, I see a dude who got killed.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
He didn’t seem that fugged up.

I miss the days of running from the cops and not worrying about getting shot. Then, I never stole a taser.

I ran from them when i was like 14 playing hey mister at the liqour store...

To think I shoulda got the death penalty hahahaha
i dont see where I typed if it was me.... etc etc, but whatever makes you watch your tallywhacker grow.

I dont care if the guys dead or alive either way. I just see where theres a gray line on this one and this one could be questioned, and it obviously did. I think when the idiot decided to start punching the cops he signed his death certificate, and they shoulda popped him then. Its when he got away and was running the tides turn.

If it was you and I however, we would be charged with murder for shooting someone who was pointing a tazer at us.

Flame away now lmao

That's because you have no idea WTF you're talking about.

I ran from them when i was like 14 playing hey mister at the liqour store...

If anybody else wrote this I'd think they were trying to get booze.
Hard to believe it would be considered murder.

Would a cop be in imminent danger if he got tased?

It would seem so.

Thanks for your intellectual contributions.

I think he's Duck's brother.

I do...

Because an ECD/ECW/Taser can completely incapacitate a person.

Courts in the United States have long upheld that a peace officer can stay one step above suspects for the purposes of affecting an arrest and maintaining officer safety.

When people make comments like "If it was me" they expose just how fugking stupid they are. The courts do not view private citizens the same as a police officer.

You’re wasting your breath. This a$$hole is beyond redemption. He’s too Phugging stupid to understand that if you allow someone to completely immobilize you while wearing a gun on your hip that is now at his disposal, yes, you are in deadly force situation. You don’t have to allow it to happen. Deadly force is justified in order to prevent it from happening.

You're trying to play chess with someone who can’t even grasp tic tac toe...

Huh... sitting here in my office watching fox... SA said the tazer isnt considered a deadly weapon, hence why they pressed charges...

Yes, you are fugking stupid.

A Taser is considered a less lethal device when deployed by a cop.

As is a baton.

Try taking a cop's baton and hitting him with it. You'll end up the same as Mr. Had the Munchies.
What is most amazing to me is folks trying to run from the cops after they have your ID and vehicle. Your azz is going to jail. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, but its going.

You may as well get booked and deal with the schit. Ain't like he was getting a #4 super sized that night anyway.

LaVonte and DaQuan always trying to haul azz after they've been caught.

Sad deal.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

You’re wasting your breath. This a$$hole is beyond redemption. He’s too Phugging stupid to understand that if you allow someone to completely immobilize you while wearing a gun on your hip that is now at his disposal, yes, you are in deadly force situation. You don’t have to allow it to happen. Deadly force is justified in order to prevent it from happening.

You're trying to play chess with someone who can’t even grasp tic tac toe...

I only type these responses for those that wonder how these things actually work.

I have friends and family that have the same thoughts.

The difference being that they ask. As opposed to dumb fugks like EJ that pretend to know.
Isn’t deadly force justified to prevent great bodily harm? I would think a taser to the face would qualify as such but I’m not a cop or lawyer so...
Isn’t deadly force justified to prevent great bodily harm? I would think a taser to the face would qualify as such but I’m not a cop or lawyer so...

It doesn't matter if it is deadly force as much as it matters that it could be deadly force.

A cop does not have to wait until you're two feet away with a knife. Or take a hit to the face with a club. Or take two probes from a taser.

The courts have always allowed police to stay one step above the suspect in terms of force and this is no different.

Yes, you are fugking stupid.

A Taser is considered a less lethal device when deployed by a cop.

As is a baton.

Try taking a cop's baton and hitting him with it. You'll end up the same as Mr. Had the Munchies.

Ex cops word whos addicted to 24/7 vs DA...
It has to suck to try and wrestle wearing all that gear and a vest. Especially against a buck who is whoopin' your azz.

I think you err in assigning gender. #exponential.
Intent might have been exhibited here too. FWIW

example, "subject grabs cop's baton that fell on the ground and hauls ass". Versus "subject grabs said baton and swings for the fences".

Carry on.

A local guy was having a hard time listening to the police, he was well known to them, so when they tried to tase him he ducked, the probe struck him in the eye, OOoouuwwww!

His next response was better, he reached up and jerked on the wire pulling his own eye out, he talks like a pirate now ! Aarrggeee !

One foots before the other Mr. Stalker... i can say it afterwards, but not before...

Would you like a cock pic to wrap up your obsession ;-)
The Officer should and will have no problem being able to articulate why he shot.
Originally Posted by jimy

A local guy was having a hard time listening to the police, he was well known to them, so when they tried to tase him he ducked, the probe struck him in the eye, OOoouuwwww!

His next response was better, he reached up and jerked on the wire pulling his own eye out, he talks like a pirate now ! Aarrggeee !

Hah!
If there is video it'd make my day! Hopefully an action sequence followed up with a "where are they now"...

I think you err in assigning gender. #exponential.

No I’ll prove it... like i said, would you like a dic pic to satisfy your weird obsession with me, Im not shy hahaha
Originally Posted by AKduck
The Officer should and will have no problem being able to articulate why he shot.

Unless they just put him on the fast track and absolutely railroad him, he’ll get his job back and go back on full duty. That is, if he even wants it after this. That was a justified shooting.

Unless they just put him on the fast track and absolutely ailroad him, he’ll get his job back and go back on full duty. That is, if he even wants it after this. That was a justified shooting.

Yup. Were I him, I'd sue for damages and back pay and pop smoke.

One foots before the other Mr. Stalker... i can say it afterwards, but not before...

Then refer back to Deflave's post. He quoted the part where you originally said it. Like I said, every post dumber than the last.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Unless they just put him on the fast track and absolutely ailroad him, he’ll get his job back and go back on full duty. That is, if he even wants it after this. That was a justified shooting.

Yup. Were I him, I'd sue for damages and back pay and pop smoke.

Exactly what I’d do as well. I wish him luck...

Ex cops word whos addicted to 24/7 vs DA...

Oh, we listen to DA's now?

LMAO

Then refer back to Deflave's post. He quoted the part where you originally said it. Like I said, every post dumber than the last.

You used a hashtag on a conservative gun forum... and then call me dumb? Bahahahahaha
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by jimy

Hah!
If there is video it'd make my day! Hopefully an action sequence followed up with a "where are they now"...

Here's the report.

Meadville’s police chief now claims he was misquoted in an Associated Press story that indicated he said he had no written reports about a man being Tasered in the eye by a police officer nearly a month after the Tasering took place.

Meadville Police Chief David Stefanucci’s statement comes after a Meadville Tribune request under the state’s Open Records Law turned up evidence that as many as five written reports were generated in the days immediately following the Aug. 23 Tasering of Meadville resident Michael Mondo, who lost an eye in the incident. A story that moved statewide on the Associated Press wire Sept. 16 indicated Stefanucci told AP reporter Kevin Begos that he had no written reports about the Aug. 23 Tasering.

Stefanucci says he was aware of Begos’ story Sept. 17, when it appeared in the Tribune supplemented with information gathered by Tribune reporters, but Stefanucci did nothing to correct the alleged misquote then or when the information was repeated in Tribune stories Sept. 20 and Sept. 30. He says he did not contact the Tribune or Associated Press to request a correction because he did not want to try a potential court case in the press or make statements that might influence such a case. He says he does not remember exactly what he told Begos, but claims he did not indicate that written reports did not exist.

The Associated Press is investigating Stefanucci’s claim and declined comment until its investigation is complete.

The chief’s comments are the latest odd turn in a case that has drawn public concern.

Unusual circumstances have surrounded the incident from the start. It appears that the report of the incident may have been excluded from the police paperwork typically made available to the media. As a result, the incident was not known to the public for nearly three weeks. A tipster contacted the Tribune and the Associated Press with information about the incident the week of Sept. 12 and Mondo was not charged with any wrongdoing in the incident until Sept. 14.

Exactly what happened has become a bit clearer through a Tribune open records request that was filed after City Manager Joe Chriest and Stefanucci turned down the Tribune’s request to voluntarily discuss the case. The request led the city to provide several records and make its attorney, Gary Alizzeo, available to discuss other information that was not a part of written documents but nonetheless was judged to be a public record. The details in the five written reports filed after the Tasering were withheld, however, under an exemption to the public records law for documents involved active law enforcement investigations.

Through both the account of Mondo’s attorney, Terry Toomey of Meadville, and police, we know police were called to the parking lot of a church near Mondo’s Water Street home where, in the throes of what Mondo’s attorney describes as a psychotic episode, Mondo was exhibiting unusual behavior. Mondo has been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and has grappled with it for some time, according to Toomey; police were aware of Mondo’s mental health history, according to Stefanucci.

The open records request revealed that Meadville police were aware in the days immediately prior to the Aug. 23 incident that Mondo was experiencing some difficulties and that this information had been passed to the police by the Crawford County Mental Health Crisis Team, according to Alizzeo. The officers who were called to the 6:15 p.m. Aug. 23 incident had this information and police officials contacted the Crisis Team when the call about Mondo was received Aug. 23, according to Alizzeo. The team had not yet arrived on the scene when Mondo was Tasered, Alizzeo said.

The open records request revealed that Meadville police Tasers are equipped with a video camera that, under police policy “will be activated to record all that is seen before, during and after its use.” Alizzeo confirmed that there is a video of the Aug. 23 incident. In addition, the Taser policy indicates that “the preferred target area should be the lower center mass of the body. However, certain circumstances may dictate moving to alternate targets of opportunity. In general circumstances, the face, neck and groin are to be avoided.”

Under the Taser policy, three reports must be filed when a Taser is used. The officer using the Taser, in this case Sgt. Glen Peterson, must file two reports and the supervisor in charge of the shift must file a report. Alizzeo indicated that all three reports were filed and appear to have been completed the day of the incident. A fourth report was filed by the second officer who responded to the incident. A fifth report, prepared by the department’s detectives, appears to have been filed Aug. 25, according to Alizzeo.

Meanwhile, Mondo, who requested an interview with the Tribune, disputes Toomey’s claim regarding Mondo’s state of mind the day of the incident. Mondo says that he does not believe he was having a psychotic episode at the time of the Tasering, but had left his home after becoming upset over the action of a relative and some tenants. Mondo admits that his memory of the incident in sketchy, perhaps due to the Tasering itself, and he says that he now seems to suffer from short-term memory lapses. He says he recalls the officers appearing on the scene and one of them asking him if he had been drinking alcohol. He says his next memory is of after the Tasering, and at that point he was lying on the ground at the scene of the incident.

Mondo says he does not believe his behavior warranted him being Tasered and he is concerned that Meadville police policy be reviewed to ensure weapons are used only when absolutely necessary. He also says he wants compensation for the loss of his eye.

At this point, it appears that little else about the case will become public before the end of the year. No court action is expected until Dec. 30, when Mondo is expected to appear in Meadville-area Magisterial District Justice William Chisholm’s courtroom to face the single charge of disorderly conduct issued in the case. The case was pushed back from Oct. 31 at the request of both sides, according to Chisholm’s office.
Mothers Against Drunk Driver “MADD” should be sued, disbanded, and employees of this nonprofit should be made to walk naked through their city’s streets while people pelt them with vegetables.

This organization and it’s charter has caused the arrest/death of many people who realized they were to boozed to drive and decided to stop their car anywhere, and fall asleep, instead of driving.

Just another example of white privileged house wives, PTA members, and soccer moms who think they’re making life better, safer for humanity.

All women who don’t work full time jobs shouldn’t be allowed to establish organizations under the disguise of helping anyone other than themselves out of boredom.

🤨😎

No I’ll prove it... like i said, would you like a dic pic to satisfy your weird obsession with me, Im not shy hahaha

I knew you were a phag, always wantin' to show some dude on the internet your little dick.
CBS News is on TV stirring that schitt up again.

No big surprise there. It’s what the Commie Socialist Fake News Media does. I’m sure they’ll get around to blaming this on Trump sooner than later

No big surprise there. It’s what the Commie Socialist Fake News Media does. I’m sure they’ll get around to blaming this on Trump sooner than later

I think Trump had the funding cut for that district. This yielded less employees at Wendy’s on this night in particular. These actions add up to longer wait times in the drive through. If the wait time was less, then the young man may not have fallen asleep at the wheel. This is what BLM is saying on YouTube anyway.
Jogger/child abuser was released early on parole due to Covid.

Not his first DUI.

Knew he was goin back to the slammer when the cuffs were goin on.
Why must all decisions and conversations in this country now be based on the wants of 13%?
Systemic whining is inherent with 13% of the population.

I got a phookin mortgage, somebody need ta pay!
[Linked Image from cimg9.ibsrv.net]
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image from cimg9.ibsrv.net]

LMAO... that’s pretty much how a real conversation would go with one of these idiots.
© 24hourcampfire