Home
Posted By: Dryfly24 Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Who knew?

Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Math isn't racist. Maybe Negroes are just dumber (with some exceptions). That would explain a lot.
Comment section: "She's not a doctor, she's a patient."

LOL
Posted By: hanco Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
That “ Dr” bitch made no sense.
Posted By: mathman Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Math isn't racist. Maybe Negroes are just dumber (with some exceptions). That would explain a lot.

One member of my dissertation committee was a black man with a doctorate degree from a rather prestigious math department.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
The customary use of the honorific Doctor title depends on the circumstances. It was arrogant of her to insist that he use it in the interview. At a minimum, she should have reciprocated the courtesy by addressing him as Mr. Watters.

Libs tend to use it selectively, to enhance the status of certain individuals. The most egregious recent example was Christine Ford. I pissed off a NYT reporter by confronting her with their hypocritical inconsistency. They never use it to refer to a conservative holding a doctoral degree.

Before his untimely death, I had an in depth discussion with my friend, a PhD psychologist, about calling her Dr. Ford. Short version of what he told me was that it would not be considered appropriate.

Paul

Posted By: Stickfight Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
That is quite a nose.
Posted By: persiandog Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
this is basic math for anybody : 5 + 1 = SEX
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
The funniest thing about all these SJW’s is that they are the most racist pieces of schitt on the face of the earth and they don’t even realize it. Assuming an entire race can’t make it without the scraps thrown at it from another is about as racist as it gets. Yet that is the very premise of their stance when it comes to white/black relations.

Without the white man helping them, the black race is doomed to a life of poverty and violence. No way can they pull themselves up through hard work and education unless we support it.

Well years of democratic government in most of the large cities that ostensibly supports it doesn’t appear to be helping them much. Maybe they ought to try something else?
Originally Posted by Paul39
The customary use of the honorific Doctor title depends on the circumstances. It was arrogant of her to insist that he use it in the interview. At a minimum, she should have reciprocated the courtesy by addressing him as Mr. Watters.'

Libs tend to use it selectively, to enhance the status of certain individuals. The most egregious recent example was Christine Ford. I pissed off a NYT reporter by confronting her with their hypocritical inconsistency. They never use it to refer to a conservative holding a doctoral degree.

Before his untimely death, I had an in depth discussion with my friend, a PhD psychologist, about calling her Dr. Ford. Short version of what he told me was that it would not be considered appropriate.

Paul

Arrogance is the hallmark of leftist academics...
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
I hold a doctorate but in my field traditionally the title isn't used. Some who need to stroke their egos try to until they realize they're making themselves the butt of jokes. Waters' point is that things cannot be racist, only people can be racist. Shockingly that seems to be an elusive concept.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Pathetic.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Pure bat-schitt craziness, her logic has no logic.

Fu*ck her, there's no sense in even attempting to have a conversation with people like her.

MM
Posted By: gunzo Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Dr. kinder-garden level of rationalization.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
If your genetics are predisposed towards inactivity then clearly anything that measures economic output is inherently biased against you.

But then Darwin posed:
"Survival of the fittest"
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Bat schit crazy educated moron.

They bleed stupid.

Don't get none on ya.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Be sure to pay the price of a nice home for the privilege of having a clone of her "educate" your kids.
Posted By: jimy Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Kind of like talking to a marble , and then patting yourself on the back, when teach your marble to sit and it does !
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
I say let them all move to Oregon , California, and Washington. The Conservatives from said states are welcome in the South.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
That woman was about as incoherent as Nancy Pelosi who at least has the excuse of being drunk.
Paul B.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Thanks for the morning laugh.
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Those people are easy to embarrass, a bird nest on the ground as an old teacher liked to say. Tucker uses a classic method, ask the next question. Ask a question, let them respond. Then ask them a question which would have them justify their response. Very effective against bubble heads who haven't thought their position through.
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Those people are easy to embarrass, a bird nest on the ground as an old teacher liked to say. Tucker uses a classic method, ask the next question. Ask a question, let them respond. Then ask them a question which would have them justify their response. Very effective against bubble heads who haven't thought their position through.

Tucker is very good at that!
Posted By: Dess Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Lots of things make sense in our own minds.

Linus was convinced of the Great Pumpkin on Halloween. Evidence proved otherwise. Kids got goodies. Heck, even Charlie Brown got rocks. Sally's still pissed.

I guess the Great Pumpkin is racist too.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Unfortunately our universities, colleges, and even high schools are full of teachers just like this little numbskull with a "PhD."

L.W.
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Very unfortunately.
To a liberal, the all time, absolute worst thing you can possibly call someone is “racist”. It is the all consuming trump card of evil.

As such they will do anything - and I mean ANYTHING - to avoid that epithet.

They can also do absolutely anything in the name of stamping it out. So if someone deems something racist - and let’s face it, you can deem anything racist with enough mental gymnastics - it is your civic and moral duty to wipe it out lest you are yourself a part of the problem and worthy of extermination. No dissension tolerated. You are either with them 100% or you are against them.

This is a movement we’ve seen before... I just can’t recall exactly where?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
My focus on math is fairly narrow. Mach, momentum, both linear and angular, ToF, drop, drift, that sorta stuff. Properly framed it can make a mess out of the opposition.
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
In today's world; I'd really like to know something that could NOT be deemed racist by these folks.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

One member of my dissertation committee was a black man with a doctorate degree from a rather prestigious math department.

Was he called "Dr. Uncle Tom" or "Uncle Dr. Tom"? Serious inquiry for future referencing. Assume it can be applied to Dr. Cracker or Dr. Hillbilly as well.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Originally Posted by nighthawk
I hold a doctorate but in my field traditionally the title isn't used. Some who need to stroke their egos try to until they realize they're making themselves the butt of jokes. Waters' point is that things cannot be racist, only people can be racist. Shockingly that seems to be an elusive concept.

PMing Deflave quoting you would be laugh-a-minute funny but unfortunately is too easy.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
" ... This is a movement we’ve seen before... I just can’t recall exactly where? "

Try the Soviet Russia, Communist China, East Germany, Castro's Cuba, Kim's North Korea, Pol Pot's Cambodia, etc. All the same and in line with that "PhD" nitwit.

L.W.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Math is a real problem for most libs, because if you do the simple math on their schemes. You can easily prove they won't work.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
A sociologist, PhD

Probably made it all the way through with only one math class requirement, 6-7years of college.
Originally Posted by slumlord
A sociologist, PhD

Probably made it all the way through with only one math class requirement, 6-7years of college.

She did what they all do. Found something she didn’t like or couldn’t do so she deemed it “racist”. Now she can ignore it or attack it. Voila, problem solved.
Our world is built on math. She needs to come visit the real world.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Originally Posted by hanco
That “ Dr” bitch made no sense.

Liberals seldom do.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Grades are racist. IQ tests are racist. Speaking something resembling English is racist. Homework is racist. Teaching history is racist. Being anti-looting is racist. Statistics of crimes committed by race, is racist. Hmmmmm.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
So is global warming racist? They say the numbers and statistics prove it so if those things are racist....

Bb
If we don’t have math, how can we figure out this reparations cshit they keep crying about.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
So is global warming racist? They say the numbers and statistics prove it so if those things are racist....

Bb

It is for us of northern European descent.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
If we don’t have math, how can we figure out this reparations cshit they keep crying about.

Don't need no racist math to figure out that amount.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Depends on who doing the calculation. If a white person is solving an equation then yeah math is racist.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Dumb fugging beaky buzzard looking woman....

Phd in sociology. ......

What a joke........

Cant even flip burgers at McDonald's with that degree....
Posted By: Dess Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20

Quit being silly. Haven't you ever heard someone say "Just say 'When'."?
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Personally, I only see one solution to all this.

And it will involve mathematics.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Dumb fugging beaky buzzard looking woman....

Phd in sociology. ......

What a joke........

Cant even flip burgers at McDonald's with that degree....

Probably wrote her doctoral thesis on "Black Lesbian Slaves In 17th Century America."

Very very useful. laugh

L.W.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Personally, I only see one solution to all this.

And it will involve mathematics.

Lol, I see what you did there...
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
30 rounds in the mag. If I shoot ten times, there are twenty left.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Hmm, A Canadian friend told me, the mines he worked for were required to hire a quota of First nation, Indians to us. Late for work, they'd say, time is a white man's invention.

But, they knew when payday was.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Posted By: River_Ridge Re: Math is racist.... - 06/14/20
Figures don't lie but lairs liars figure.

Corrected smile
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: Math is racist.... - 06/15/20
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Figures don't lie but lairs figure.

Learn a new phrase every day...
Posted By: nighthawk Re: Math is racist.... - 06/15/20
grin
Posted By: slumlord Re: Math is racist.... - 06/15/20
Originally Posted by renegade50

Every time something like this is posted, we lose a respected member.
© 24hourcampfire