My boy sent me a text, killed in a car crash. Lot of tragedy in that family

Originally Posted by hanco
My boy sent me a text, killed in a car crash. Lot of tragedy in that family

Hank Jr's daughter:

https://www.al.com/news/2020/06/hank-williams-jrs-daughter-killed-in-crash.html
Damn pretty girl! This is terrible
Oh, man.
Very sad to hear this.
What a tragedy. Prayers & condolences to the family.
[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

The daughter of country music singer Hank Williams Jr. died in a single-vehicle car crash on Saturday night, according to various reports.

Katherine Williams-Dunning was driving a 2007 Chevy Tahoe, heading south on Highway 79 in Henry County, when the vehicle crossed the median and began rolling over, NewsChannel5 Nashville reported.

The vehicle, which was towing a boat, crossed into the northbound lanes and came to a stop on the shoulder of the road, another report said.

Williams-Dunning’s husband, Tyler Dunning, 29, was injured and airlifted to a hospital with unspecified injuries. His current condition is unknown.

The driver’s brother, Sam Williams, announced the crash in a Facebook post.

She leaves behind two children, a five-year-old son named Beau Weston and a two-year-old daughter named Audrey Jane.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...s-daughter-dies-in-tennessee-auto-crash/
Prayers sent. Hank Jr.'s one of my favorite country singers.
Terrible sad. Young kids left behind.

Good luck to the family.
Losing a child before you go isn’t the natural order of things. Just compounds and deepens the loss.

RIP, Lady.
Sad to hear. Hasbeen
Tragic, prayers for all.
Heartbroke for you Bocephus and 2 kids -- TOUGH -- ! ! ! ! !

Prayer for all family & friends.
So young.....prayers for family.
Terrible - way too soon to go.... frown.

Prayers to the remaining family - tough days ahead.
RIP.............................................................................
Oh man, far too young
I can't even fathom that. I hope the dad makes it and in good shape for the children.
How sad, Prayers for the families.
I could not imagine losing one of mine. One is working with Commie virus patients in intensive care. I worry about her.
RIP Katie!

soo sad.........

then there's some sumbitch out there drivin on pills & meth.....
Condolences to the family
Sad to hear
No one should outlive their children. Losing one must be the hardest thing possible to bear.
They were only 4 or 5 miles from their house when the accident happened, probably closer to Hanks house really . She was driving and towing a boat , terrible
Prayers for God to bring comfort to her family, and for her husband to recover so he can be there for their children.
Tragedies happen in this world that cannot be understood.
Sorry to be reading this today... May she RIP...and all condolences to the families..
© 24hourcampfire