Home
ROTF just a bunch of peaceful fun loving people socializing.

White mayor = white privilege
CHAZ fire department

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272233471000412163
What a joke
Fidiot! šŸ˜”
The deception is knee deep in this one.
I think I remember Joseph Goebbels saying Kristallnacht was a lot like a "block party atmosphere."
She wouldn't lie would she?
5.56 solution

šŸ˜Ž
Why 2 videos of cows expelling bullschitt?
The first one had 2 white cows
Iā€™m keep trying to feel sorry for the people that live in that area. They have been over run by domestic terrorists.
But them I remember they voted for the democrats that are allowing this KRAP to happen. Hasbeen
A politician will say anything to save face, knowing she and the Police Chief has completely lost all control.

"It was not a violent takeover, it is a block party". Give me a break. They did not take over a Police station, riot or burn cars, that was the pre-block party festivities. laugh

Then there is the liberal Governor, when asked for comment about what is happening in Seattle: ā€œThatā€™s news to me, so Iā€™ll have to reserve any comment about it,"

They have totally lost control, and are lying out of their azzes as usual trying to save a shred of dignity.

Pathetic.
They have allies in the natl media and know they can foist this ā€œharmless, lovable BLMā€ narrative upon the citizenry with their help.

This is all just the sort of show that the Democratic mayors of all the big cities across the country will give us as ANTIFA & BLM follow their lead and take over private property in cities like Seattle across the country.
As my dad would have said....."They should have thunked her on the head when she was born and sold the milk".
How about a house party for their next recreational foray. They could take over the fun loving mayors house. All in the name of good, clean, fun, of course. The mayor seems to tolerate the festive, communal celebrations quite well.
What a tool! She looks like Joker's mother!
Seems like Federal charges of collusion with sedition and then a long stay in a Federal prison would send the right message
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
A politician will say anything to save face, knowing she and the Police Chief has completely lost all control.

"It was not a violent takeover, it is a block party". Give me a break. They did not take over a Police station, riot or burn cars, that was the pre-block party festivities. laugh

Then there is the liberal Governor, when asked for comment about what is happening in Seattle: ā€œThatā€™s news to me, so Iā€™ll have to reserve any comment about it,"

They have totally lost control, and are lying out of their azzes as usual trying to save a shred of dignity.

Pathetic.

I disagree Mackey.

Not sure if they want this,
Or if they are just ok with it.

But pretty certain they are not against it.

If it was a neo Nazi group, it would have been flattened.
I learned that in the 1990's.
Democrats will annihilate anything they don't like.
Fahq Seattle. They're reaping the evil they've sown.
"Liberalism is a mental disorder." --- Michael Savage
If the dumasses are tearing up the stores and looting the merchandise, where are they getting supplies now?
I wouldn't be surprised if the mayor arranged to deliver food and supplies to the terrorists.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Seems like Federal charges of collusion with sedition and then a long stay in a Federal prison would send the right message

Hey look she is a terrorist.... hard to cut and paste here is the headlind

Pro-CHAZ Democrat Seattle Mayor Working Closely With Terror-Tied CAIR

https://loomered.com/2020/06/13/pro...-terror-tied-cair/?utm_source=whatfinger
Napalm can solve Seattle's problems
Watching commie scum full of hypocrisy ie the same people building barricades around ā€œChazā€ that no doubt are against a wall on our southern border is awesome. Having said that America isnā€™t a third world country just yet and as such we shouldnā€™t tolerate third world behavior. There is no place for allowing wuss crybaby criminals to take over American city streets and have their way. Itā€™s the wrong message and should never be tolerated in a first world country with a legal system and rule of law.
Water cannons. They all need a bath anyways.

Bb
Been wondering whatever happen to water cannons for almost 2 weeks now.....that and have German shepherds become extinct?
She and her cronies have created a mess and do not know how to clean it up, so she is lying through her teeth in trying to put lipstick on a pig. Let it roll - the folks in Seattle deserve the results of their voting.
I think the Mayor's office should be located in the center of the block party.
© 24hourcampfire