Home
Set a police station on fire in Minneapolis.

Fits the profile: Skinny, useless, probably upscale, arrested in Brakenridge CO.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/06/16/dylan-robinson-minneapolis-denver/

SOOO glad here to see the wheels of justice turning.

So... what, arson? He gets out in his 40's?
He might be in jail a week at most.
They will probably still be combing video footage and arresting these terrorists ten years from now.

Unless we get another Jimmy Carter POS who simply pardons all of them.
It’s just property
Bill Ayers got away with something like this
A white boy from Breckenridge, a ski town for rich folks only, and his name is Dylan. Spoiled millennial kid.

Mommy and Daddy gonna pay a lot of bucks for a good Minnesota lawyer.
Ohh boy,is he going to enjoy that first shower in da joint.....
Looks kind of effeminate. I'm sure he can work something out for protection in the big house ...

[Linked Image from denver.cbslocal.com]
Dylan Kleboldl, Dylann Roof...

What is it with white boys named Dylan.
Originally Posted by rong
Ohh boy,is he going to enjoy that first shower in da joint.....

Dylan be getting drillin'
Looks like the Biebs.
Why did the Federal Magistrate cut him off? He could've caught more fish in that particular net.

From the article:

During a court appearance on Tuesday, Robinson was asked if he understood the charges against him. He replied, “Yes, but…”

Federal Magistrate Reid Neureiter cut him off at that point and advised him to talk with his attorney. He is scheduled to be in court for a detention hearing on Friday.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

This . The kid does almost no time. Follow it. It'll go away.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
A white boy from Breckenridge, a ski town for rich folks only, and his name is Dylan. Spoiled millennial kid.

And it'll work.
Transgendered perhaps ?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Transgendered perhaps ?

Nope.

He's a lumberjack...and that's ok.
Was it a payed employee of Antifa?
Said he was a resident of MN that wanted to move to Denver.

All these worthless reprobates want to move to Denver to smoke weed and snowboard.
If that punk goes to prison, he'll be somebody's bitch in an hour or less. He'd better learn to mend socks and braid hair.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I don't think so. If they have a provable case, kid is going down.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Bill Ayers got away with something like this

Bill Ayers got away with murder.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
They will probably still be combing video footage and arresting these terrorists ten years from now.

Unless we get another Jimmy Carter POS who simply pardons all of them.

Ohhhh.... That's funny stuff right there... Who's "they" exactly? The deep state FBI?
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Nope.

ATF has him.

He'll do Fed time.

He want's to live in Colorado, that's great. We have a place for him near Florence.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
. . . kid is going down.

Yes

He surely will be
I see what you did there...
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by Tarquin
. . . kid is going down.

Yes

He surely will be

On his knees and on all fours, and right quick.
Do jails have bite proof pillowcases?
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Looks kind of effeminate. I'm sure he can work something out for protection in the big house ...

[Linked Image from denver.cbslocal.com]

A fish kid like that will be someone's "kid " right
off the bat,
He'll be a full fledged catcher before he gets
out of the fish tank if he isn't already
Just one more trust fund shot right in the dick !

I hear he was going on to med school to be a doctor and heal childhood cancer................
Originally Posted by jimy

I hear he was going on to med school to be a doctor and heal childhood cancer................

I don't think so. . . You don't do valid scientific
beneficial research by staying stoned out of your
gourd doing marijuana and ecstasy testing

If that.
Hope he likes chuggin blacksnake
The punishment should fit the crime. A bunch of the property owners should wear Che T-shirts and fake man buns and set him on fire.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

It from the town in Montana.
And actually, it's our Boxer dogs name.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

He's from Brainerd MN, in Central MN.. in a Lakes Region...( my ex wife was from up that way)....

After having fun rioting, looting, arson after Floyd's death.... Dylan got out of town and headed out to Colorado where he thought no one would recognize him....he got a big surprise....Federal Agents, so this is a Federal Beef... I don't care how much money Mommy and Daddy have....he's got so serious jail time in his future....for a zitfaced young punk....

Kinda like the old joke... this is your asswhole before prison . this is your ass whole after prison...( )

in six months he'll never be able to fart again... he'll need a magnum champagne bottle to plug up his A Hole, so he doesn't crap himself... which I bet he did when the Feds arrested him in Colorado, where he thought he'd be safe...

All Antifa people should be having the same experiences in their future that young Dylan will be having...

He's ruined his entire future.... deserving ain't it...
Originally Posted by jimy

Kinda like the black guys who get killed by the cops, even tho they had a long crime rap sheet...
they were good boys who loved their mama and had recently found Jesus, and were enrolling in a local college to turn their life around......

I'm sure Dylan was going to college to get high, suck D I C K, and take it up the keester....

well it won't be in a college dorm... but all the rest of his high hopes will come true....more than he ever imagined...
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by FatCity67

It from the town in Montana.
And actually, it's our Boxer dogs name.

parents and Grand parent left over from the 60s and the name probably named after Bob Dylan...
Punks like this have been trying (and succeeding in some areas) to turn my old home into a liberal cesspool! Skiing the high country and everything else is much more divisive than it used to be. Enjoying a happy hour beer or six while quelling the urge to throat punch some nincompoop is always enjoyable!
I think his middle name is Shakespeare. That may shed some light on his parents’ political leanings.
Waterboard him till he says the names of Soros, Pelosi, and Schumer organizing and funding him
A gofundme will be set up for him for his legal defense I bet.
Little turd needed a good hard punch in the face in 3rd grade during recess.
Repeatedly......

Instead he got his 6th place trophy and participation ribbon and a annoying whistle snake prize with his game tickets at the chucky cheese celebration dinner at the end of the season...
I'm saying that someone needs to keep posting these here and there on the net til people realize they are real and examples are showing up more and more.

The Rules, by alinsky
1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
8. "Keep the pressure on."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

And of course Orwell's quote from 49 . . . . as in 1949

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” — George Orwell from his book 1984

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Snatched in Colorado where he thought he was safe by federal agents

Now ya know why all the big names don't want the POlice to have their companies facial recognition software . . .

Jus' sayin!
© 24hourcampfire