Home
Posted By: WeimsnKs Skeets in Tahlequah,Ok - 02/20/22
I asked this in the campfire forum but didn’t get any feedback

Has anyone personally had work done by them ?

I need my Citori lock freshened up.

Yes I am familiar with Arts and Midwest but skeets is in driving distance?
Posted By: Clemson Re: Skeets in Tahlequah,Ok - 02/20/22
Dean has done many jobs for me. Any gunsmith needs to know his limitations, and I know only enough about double guns to be dangerous. I send the tricky ones to Dean. Honest as the day is long!

Bill Jacobs
Posted By: WeimsnKs Re: Skeets in Tahlequah,Ok - 02/21/22
Originally Posted by Clemson
Dean has done many jobs for me. Any gunsmith needs to know his limitations, and I know only enough about double guns to be dangerous. I send the tricky ones to Dean. Honest as the day is long!

Bill Jacobs

I called and talked to Dean today. Plenty nice guy and willing to chat. Depending on the weather this weekend, I am going to take it to him Saturday for a look see.
Posted By: WeimsnKs Re: Skeets in Tahlequah,Ok - 05/22/22
Update, We wound up dropping the shotgun off April 16th. He called this week and it is done. I ask him to give it a once over as well. He said nothing else was bad and it is good for many more rounds. Cost? $165. That is one heck of a deal.
Last trip to Tahlequah, I dropped in, unannounced, just to check him out. Incredibly nice man. Had a long talk - he was generous with his knowledge - told me to drop in again on my next trip. Showed me some of his work. Looked good.
Posted By: 7_08FAN Re: Skeets in Tahlequah,Ok - 05/26/22
Had him open some chokes on my bird guns year ago. Guess same guy. It was Skeet’s anyhow.
© 24hourcampfire