Home
Posted By: Siggy32 Remington Trigger Adjust? - 12/20/08
Ok, I will be the first to admit I probably don't have enough information to ask this.

Friend said he bought a Remington ADL synthetic from Walmart. Cheaper gun one of those for about $300.00 +/-. 243 caliber. Has a trigger that is all "boxed" as he puts it, riveted together, no visible adjustments, says it has a very heavy trigger pull. I told him I would post & see if there were some suggestions.

Can this be adjusted, or do you just but a Timney or will other Remington triggers fit it? Suggestion.

Thanks in Advance

On the face it would seem that he and or both of you should have someone else do it, but what the heck.

Here you go.

http://www.snipercountry.com/Articles/Remingtontriggers.asp
Posted By: Siggy32 Re: Remington Trigger Adjust? - 12/20/08
I understand your first thought, as I said he didn't give me much information. And I had looked at it myself. I have done a couple of Weathergby Vanguard Triggers for my self. I looked at the page & it doesn't look like rocket science as always with triggers pay attention, do the safety checks. I appreciate the reply.

So what do you think the score will be on OU/VS Florida. My team was Texas Tech who stubled big time & didn't show up for the OU game. IT should be a good game.

Thanks again.
FL 103, OU- 5
Posted By: GeoW Re: Remington Trigger Adjust? - 12/21/08
Originally Posted by Steelhead
FL 103, OU- 5

You got your digits messed up. You meant FL 10, OU 35 grin
Posted By: Siggy32 Re: Remington Trigger Adjust? - 12/21/08
Steely, don't think that score will meet the Vegas Spread.

Been thinking about his "Boxed in trigger with no visible adjustments" & some research. I think he may have one of the new X-Mark Pro Trigger. And they are different then the old ones. However, they are still adjustable.

http://www.benchrest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48457

So guess one of these will work once I see what trigger he has.

Thanks again

Sig
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by Steelhead
FL 103, OU- 5

You got your digits messed up. You meant FL 10, OU 35 grin

Go Dawgs! Laffin..............
Posted By: GeoW Re: Remington Trigger Adjust? - 12/21/08
Pullin for the lizards but facing reality too.
:-)
© 24hourcampfire