Home
does anyone know where I might find some replacement stocks for these two rifles? I love the rifles, but the factory glass stocks leave a great deal to be desired. They are both slippery and uninspiring. I may have to just paint them and get some grit in there, but interested in replacing them altogether. THANKS
Good luck on trying to find the replacement T3 that isn't damn near the cost of a new rifle. Buckfever1
Originally Posted by no experience
does anyone know where I might find some replacement stocks for these two rifles? I love the rifles, but the factory glass stocks leave a great deal to be desired. They are both slippery and uninspiring. I may have to just paint them and get some grit in there, but interested in replacing them altogether. THANKS

McMillan EDGE. Almost the cost of the rifle, but you get a far better product over the factory plastic junk.
There are a few T3 sporter stock options but nothing inexpensive. Wild Dog carbon fiber stock, www.wilddog.com.au/content/default.asp and Helmick Arms laminated stock, www.helmickarms.com. Manners inlets tactical stocks for the T3.
© 24hourcampfire