Home
Posted By: E4E WHOA!!!!!Thanks Rick!!! - 01/30/01
Wow our own tinkermeister room!!!!<BR>Rick you are too cool!<BR>Lemme see if I can round up a few buds,and see what happens.<BR>Biedankie!<P>------------------<BR>Life is too short for inaccurate rifles,ugly women,and the webdoofus at shooters.com
Posted By: Celt Re: WHOA!!!!!Thanks Rick!!! - 01/30/01
E4E....here I am.......got your message and am looking forward to a new gunsmith forum for us gunsmiths to share knowlege, tricks and whatever else we want <BR>Celt
Posted By: E4E Re: WHOA!!!!!Thanks Rick!!! - 01/30/01
YEEEEHAAAA!!!!!!!!<BR>Good ta have ya Celt!!!!!!!<BR>Lemme stir the pot a bit more and get some other folks over here to say hello.Then I gotta crash!My butt is draggin BAD! Been up since 0530,and my eyeballs are closing on me!<BR>Be sure to check in over on the Big game board,and say hello to the boy's.<BR>We have missed you while ya been gone.<BR>Pull up a log!<BR>Good ta have ya man!<BR>Pat<P>------------------<BR>Life is too short for inaccurate rifles,ugly women,and the webdoofus at shooters.com
Posted By: Spike Re: WHOA!!!!!Thanks Rick!!! - 01/30/01
E4E, did you ask for a 'gunsmithing' topic also? Man, great minds think alike. Let's get this puppy rolling.<P>Are there any draw backs or negatives to installing a Sako type extractor on a Rem. bolt? I'm thinking of having an '06 pumped up to a .300 win mag.
Posted By: E4E Re: WHOA!!!!!Thanks Rick!!! - 01/30/01
Spike,<BR>Celt is the dude for this conversion.<BR>I don't do 'em,and don't care for 'em.<BR>Celt on the other hand has had good luck,and does'em real well.Besides it's your only option going from 06' to .300.<BR>Could I possibly talk ya into putting it up as a new topic so we could have 2 topics on this new page???Please,pretty please???<BR>Nothing draws a crowd,like a crowd right??(Grin!)<BR>Thanks man!<BR>Pat
Posted By: Ol` Joe Re: WHOA!!!!!Thanks Rick!!! - 01/30/01
Celt, good to see ya here! Let us know when your up and running, I keep hearing voices saying 358-358. I need someone to talk me into it before the wife finds out:-) Ol` Joe
Posted By: 458 Lott Re: WHOA!!!!!Thanks Rick!!! - 01/30/01
Pat,<P>I dropped an invite to John Ricks, hopefully he'll show up from time to time.
© 24hourcampfire