Home
I have a Savage 110 in .300 Win Mag that has the original factory wood stock and I'd like to put on a replacement stock with the full bedding block. I've not found any stock companies who offer this. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Not everyone thinks the bedding block is worth the time and expense... I certainly do not.
The Bell and Carlson Medalist is available for the Savage 110 Long Action...it has a full aluminum skeleton.

TC
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Not everyone thinks the bedding block is worth the time and expense... I certainly do not.

+1!!

If you want a bedding block though, the Medalist has one as was mentioned as well as all of the stocks offered by Stockade.

Save your money and get a McMillan.
Thanks for the responses, everyone, I appreciate you taking the time.
I have a Stcockade stock and I will get another soon. You can get a money saver and finish it yourself to save some $$$. Kevin does good work. I like them also because I can get 15" LOP.
hogue has them now for savages too.but ya mite checkout boyds or richards microfit stocks,they got some nice laminate stocks
I've handled the Stockades (buddy has one), own a Mcmillan, and also owned the Medalist. They were all nice stocks. For the money, hard to beat the Medalist though.
© 24hourcampfire