Home
I have a Rem 721 that has a 5lb trigger. I did a search on how to adjust it and only really came up with this. There is a book titled Bolt Action Rifles by Frank De Haas that has a description on how to adjust the Model 721 trigger. Does anyone have this book?, and if so, is there someway you could please get me that information.

Thanks in advance, Jeff
i would recomend changing it all togather to a timney or such. those old triggers can be unreliable if adjusted too low.
Jeff,

I have two pictures for you. PM me I can e-mail you the files.

Brian

Jeff,

I found your e-mail address under your profile and I sent you two pictures from the book.

Brian
Originally Posted by barm
Jeff,

I found your e-mail address under your profile and I sent you two pictures from the book.

Brian

Now that's service!! Remind me to ask for random info here. Bravo..
Brian, thanks so much for the pictures. What a great forum. This is exactly what I needed.

Take Care, Jeff
Alright, I just about got all the creep out of the trigger. I would like to give the whole trigger assembly a good cleaning. I know not to use oils, so what do you recommend to clean this with?

Jeff
Kenny Jarrett recommends lighter fluid...just flush the trigger assembly from above. That is part of his cold weather tune up for triggers.

jim

http://www.scilowcountry.org/kenny_jarretts_avoidable_rifle_problems.htm
© 24hourcampfire