Home
I apologize if this is not posted in the right section, but out of my options this seemed like the best place to go.

I just recently picked up a B&C Ti stock for one of my 700's and would like to swap the sling studs out for stainless ones. The problem is they are machine threaded, my eyes say maybe 10-32, but that could be wrong.

After quite a bit of searching online I have come up empty trying to find SS studs like this. Could one of you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Tag
give B&C a call and let us know what they say.
Just got off the phone with B&C and they weren't very much help. They basically told me that all they have are the black ones and that I could try contacting their supplier which I was told is called grovetech ...
If no other way to determine thread size is available to you, simply stop at the hardware store and buy a 10-32 screw and compare it to the one in question.
I replaced the studs on my stainless Cooper with regular nichol plated from Uncle Mikes. The stock is B&C, and yes, both front and rear are machine threads. I had to buy two packages of UM's swivels with studs to get two machine screw studs, but they worked fine.
So it looks like the company that B&C referred me to is actually called GrovTec. After looking at there website it looks like they have 12 packs of nickel plated of machine threaded studs.

I don't really need 12 of the things but I imagine it will be cheaper than buying 2 Uncle Mike's packages so I plan on giving them a call on Monday to see if they will sell me some.
Mcmillan offers SS studs. Wonder where they get them..
Was just looking at cdnn. They have a three piece ss stud set for $1.89. Comes with one machine stud and two wood studs.
Originally Posted by lastround
I replaced the studs on my stainless Cooper with regular nichol plated from Uncle Mikes. The stock is B&C, and yes, both front and rear are machine threads. I had to buy two packages of UM's swivels with studs to get two machine screw studs, but they worked fine.

Ended up going this route, GrovTec wanted $25 to ship me 2 studs, I figured for a couple bucks more I can get 2 sets of swivels as well.
© 24hourcampfire