Home
Looking to AI my 22-250.

Can anyone suggest a GOOD gunsmith within 100 miles or so of Cheyenne Wyoming please?
?????????????
Id sure like to know as well!
I think most know that USPS and UPS to a reputable smith is cheaper than driving 25 miles let alone 100. My upmost interest is the quality smith, not visiting with a person. Just my opinion.
http://www.tjsgunsmithing.net in Aurora, CO.
Mile high shooters supply. Or there is Homeland gunsmith east of Denver.
Since you have a couple of local suggestions. I just used shaenrifles.com on a new build and it is shooting great. Turn time was 7 days and his costs are very reasonable. It was very simple to ship the barreled action to him and even with shipping, his pricing is great. I understand the local draw too.
thank you!
Dave Sullivan, West Wind Rifles, Erie Co
Mike McCabe in Lakewood. he posts here as Z1R.
Nathanial beat me to it, Dave Sullivan at Westwind Rifles, Erie Co
Originally Posted by Fotis
?????????????

grin
I was going to recommend him also.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Mile high shooters supply. Or there is Homeland gunsmith east of Denver.

Definitely this...
Thanks gentlemen
Greg Tanner in Rifle
Jim Stevenson out of Berthoud owns S3 Gunsmithing and he does all of my stuff. He's the first gunsmith I've ever found that I didn't want to choke due to prices, timeliness, workmanship etc..... Great guy and does great work!

Jim Stevenson
[email protected] email
http://s3gunsmithing.com
970-342-1258
Good information!!!
Chad Dixon with Long Rifles Inc is a great gunsmith. He is not within 100 miles of Cheyenne though. He is in Sturgis South Dakota. Makes for a fun day in the Black Hills if you drive up there. There are definitely worse places to go for a drive.
Originally Posted by WTF
Mike McCabe in Lakewood. he posts here as Z1R.

I think Mike is calling himself retired now. I don't think he is doing any more gun work
tagging this for reference.
Dan Dowling in Colorado.

260 Road 33-1/2
Palisade, CO 81526
Had an uncle who was a gunsmith in Cheyenne decades ago, moved from Sioux Falls because it was getting too crowded. smile Anyway, Frannie who was good at it couldn't find enough gunsmithing work and ended up working for the VA. He's got all his brothers with him now so I'm sure they are having great hunts.
© 24hourcampfire