Home
I have a Remington 722 that has a threaded collar screwed into the stock. The inside of the collar is threaded to accept the swivel stud. I am missing the studs. Does anyone know where I can get a set?
Originally Posted by timspawn
I have a Remington 722 that has a threaded collar screwed into the stock. The inside of the collar is threaded to accept the swivel stud. I am missing the studs. Does anyone know when I can get a set?

No idea "when" you can get them, but any machine shop should be able to whip out a pair pretty easily... as could a handy guy with a couple files and a drill motor.

wink
These might be right?

eBay auction
Originally Posted by backtobethel
These might be right?

eBay auction

Pretty close. Thanks.
It’s hard to tell from the pic, but the one to the upper right is what it looks like removed from the screwed in base. The other two swivels are complete and are assembled with the swivel screwed into the base. You can see on the middle one that the inletted female collar has two notches on the upper edge. Do your collars have those notches? I have a set of these unused and also have a set that we’re installed on a savage 99.
Originally Posted by backtobethel
It’s hard to tell from the pic, but the one to the upper right is what it looks like removed from the screwed in base. The other two swivels are complete and are assembled with the swivel screwed into the base. You can see on the middle one that the inletted female collar has two notches on the upper edge. Do your collars have those notches? I have a set of these unused and also have a set that we’re installed on a savage 99.

My collars have the notches. I assume they are screwdriver slots? I removed the rear one. It is a threaded screw just like a normal screw in stud, but in screws in flush with the wood. The "cup" with the slots is threaded to accept a stud or swivel.
© 24hourcampfire