Home
Posted By: ChuckRock How do I close my account? - 05/20/21
I've sent 3 emails directly to three different addresses listed in the Contact section requesting an account close, and have not gotten one response. I've listed my user name and my screen name. Is it even possible to close an account once you've opened one on this site? If someone has the secret, please let me know. Perhaps others in this forum should know as well.
just stop using it.
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: How do I close my account? - 05/20/21
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!
Originally Posted by ironbender
just stop using it.

Merely doing that won't delete his extensive posting history though.
Must be running for political office. Gots ta scrub the social media.

we're all gonna miss U............
Posted By: JSTUART Re: How do I close my account? - 05/23/21
Originally Posted by MikeL2
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!

OH...well played!
kinda like the Roach Motel......
You’ve only got nine post. Just log out.
Posted By: ingwe Re: How do I close my account? - 06/02/21
Originally Posted by ChuckRock
I've sent 3 emails directly to three different addresses listed in the Contact section requesting an account close, and have not gotten one response. I've listed my user name and my screen name. Is it even possible to close an account once you've opened one on this site? If someone has the secret, please let me know. Perhaps others in this forum should know as well.

No, its impossible to close your account. Forever and always the Govt. will use it as a gateway to discover your other conservative or conspiratorial ideas on any other media you've ever used.

You are screwed forever now...
Posted By: add Re: How do I close my account? - 06/03/21
Originally Posted by ChuckRock

Any luck?
Posted By: Hubert Re: How do I close my account? - 06/03/21
put everyone on ignore.

Big financial penalty for early withdrawal

Payable to senior members

PM me your CC info.......
© 24hourcampfire