Home
This seems to be the only forum on which I am a member whereby I will click on a "new to me" thread and and the forum will, for some reason or another, go to a post somewhere in the middle or to the end and not to the first post. I'm assuming there is a setting that I'm missing that I can set that will take me to the first post of a thread I've never clicked on before. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Same here. Don’t think it’s a setting, though.
I looked and looked for a setting to go to first unread, which obviously would be the first post in an unread thread, but couldn't find one. Something sticks in my head that there used to be though. I opened a couple threads that I hadn't before, and which had multiple posts, and the screen opened to the OP. confused
If I open a particular forum but don't read the threads, it seems they're all getting marked as read upon closing. Then if I go back to that forum and open a previously unopened thread, it will take me to the first unread post since the last time I had the forum open. It happens when I've closed 24HCF.
Thanks guys. Your experiences seem to mimic mine. Oh well, I (we) will just have to live with it.
© 24hourcampfire